Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Do You Understand From This Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Understand From This Picture. (4165 Views)

What Can You Understand From This Meme? / What Do You Understand From This Picture? / Look At This Pictures And Tell Me What You Understand From Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand From This Picture. by squash47(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Hey, fellas, I came across this photo online, so I'm gonna upload it here so that you can tell us what you think about it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2020
That right there is the Typical Black Man thinking! Lack of foresight and Aspirations.

Instead of the man to use the ladder to cross to the other side of the wall, he'd rather remain where nothing happens, burn the ladder as firewood while expecting a miracle. I wonder what will happen when the ladder finishes and darkness crawls in.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by iLegendd(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
It means: climbing to the top is hard, but when you get up there, you have no limit.

In summary, the rich gets richer.

The picture has another meaning, but let me keep it to myself.

By the way, nothing is hard except you think so.

Oh, I just saw a saw on the ground and that means he cut the steps himself, so the meaning has changed for me.

The man is simply an idîot.

He destroyed the route to success for others because he couldn't make it himself. That's a typical behavior of a native doctor in Nigeria.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by godofuck231: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2020
it's a system used by colonial powers to disable the black society from inner progress, we already have a system in Africa that works, the colonial masters sacked African and dominated our thinking

in recent times, when ever there's a problem, black men burn down bridges instead of building one, our needs have been narrowed down to just one "survival"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by lastchild: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
It means: climbing to the top is hard, but when you get up there, you have no limit.

Oh, I just saw a saw on the ground and that means he cut the steps himself, so the meaning has changed for me.

He destroyed the route to success for others because he couldn't make it himself.
so you look at this picture without uncovering the meaning,those your description is not the meaning

this picture simply shows what religion is doing to black people,they waste the resources that is meant to liberate them from poverty to pray

the man in the picture used the steps in the ladder that will take him out of the hole of poverty to make fire for stupid rituals believing it will liberate him

13 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2020
Lastchild, the summary is: he destroyed the route to success.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by SenecaTheYonger: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Just like hwat happened with Erica, we throw money at everything. And when we've burnt through the money, the problem is still there.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by abdulwassi(m): 10:17am On Sep 12, 2020
Instead for you to tell him to give you a job, you prefer chopping money.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Prof0fficial: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2020
eat your Seed today and remain hungry tomorrow. ...remember tomorrow doesn't end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by killbill95(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2020
dat picture can have another meaning apart from him destroying his part to success. for me I also see a man trying to survive.look closely at d picture, u will notice d top is white which incidents it's snowing and very cold. so what if he is using d pit and ladder sticks as a way to survive and stay warm for d main time ?? then wen d snow clears he will find a way to get up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by squash47(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2020
killbill95:
dat picture can have another meaning apart from him destroying his part to success. for me I also see a man trying to survive.look closely at d picture, u will notice d top is white which incidents it's snowing and very cold. so what if he is using d pit and ladder sticks as a way to survive and stay warm for d main time ?? then wen d snow clears he will find a way to get up
which way will he use ?
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by MJBOLT: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2020
who knows what's on the other side of the wall?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Enugupikin: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:

He destroyed the route to success for others because he couldn't make it himself. That's a typical behavior of a native doctor in Nigeria.
Jobless and worthless man grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
When you give some men attention, they Ozo you for life seeking for more. I Laycon you henceforth.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by ABlAstate: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Enugupikin:

Jobless and worthless manD

Hahahaha

Just look at this worthless useless timid Nsukka 3rd class igbo from the cursed backward shithole Enugu state

1 Like

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Galactico4ever(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
When you give some men attention, they Ozo you for life seeking for more. I Laycon you henceforth.
Will these "Ozo" and "Laycon" words last?
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Depression is real.

Dude believes that making it to the other side of the wall will be waste of effort and ain't gonna change his situation.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by lastchild: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Lastchild, the summary is: he destroyed the route to success.
while seeking for succees where there is no succees
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by futurerex: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Deep. So deep.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by baralatie(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
Atlantic oeany
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by baralatie(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2020
J111333:
Depression is real.

Dude believes that making it to the other side of the wall will be waste of effort and ain't gonna change his situation.
he heard the sound of a roofing lion and covid 29
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Lastchild, success is everywhere — even inside a prison.

Anyway, let's leave it at that. All the best.
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by lastchild: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Lastchild, success is everywhere — even inside a prison.

Anyway, let's leave it at that. All the best.
succees is not everywhere young man, there is a place you will put yourself, you are gone
Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Vulcanheph(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
This picture reflects on everyone irrespective of your age, race, gender or religion......
If you look at the picture carefully you will notice that the man is in a cold dark place at the bottom of the wall, what he needs is an unlimited supply of heat and light , while at the top there is enough sunlight to provide the unlimited amount of heat and light but the man doesn't realise this, so he Burns the ladder that would have taken him to get a permanent supply of what he needs just to get temporary provide those things ......it simply means wasting the resources that would have been used for greater purposes to get things that have little or no value both now and in the future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by LabuleofNigeria: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very deep Indeed.

The surrounding is dark, he needs light (fuel/funds) to see (Survival), so as not to remain in darkness (death/starvation).
Not knowing he is doing his future more harm by consuming his only present resource for survival rather than investing it for a happy tommorow).

This is an Inevitable Situation, most are guilty of doing this especially here in Nigeria due to poverty/hardship.
So many folks couldnt investing in the future by taking courses, investing in stocks and shares that will liberate them, becos their present survival is at stake. Sheybe na person wey dey alive (dey in light) they plan for tommorow (sustain the ladder).

Only those that gat nuts in head can scale through such situation and still get to the promise land.

Caption should be "Inevitable Survival at tommorow's detriment"

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by LabuleofNigeria: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vulcanheph:
This picture reflects on everyone irrespective of your age, race, gender or religion......
If you look at the picture carefully you will notice that the man is in a cold dark place at the bottom of the wall, what he needs is an unlimited supply of heat and light , while at the top there is enough sunlight to provide the unlimited amount of heat and light but the man doesn't realise this, so he Burns the ladder that would have taken him to get a permanent supply of what he needs just to get temporary provide those things ......it simply means wasting the resources that would have been used for greater purposes to get things that have little or no value both now and in the future.

Confirm. Seconded !

This picture reminds me of the pains i went through while sponsoring my tertiary education with factory works, some days i sleep on streets and eat 1-0-0 ration. Today nkor, i am a graduate, self sufficient and liberated.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by BrainEya(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2020

Many meaning if you ask me..

That man there is not as wicked as you think...
It's cold down there and he is warming his system ....

One pole of the ladder is enough for who ever that want to go up but you need to go on time before you meet remnant...

Who even know what would welcome you at the other end... shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
The man there loves his comfort zone, he doesn't wants to push him self to grow. He is afraid of what's on the other side, so he remains stagnant

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
kiss kiss Don't burn your opportunities for a temporary comfort.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by paulolee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
burning tomorrow pathway for todays satisfaction.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by Denique(f): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
He has lost hope of a better tomorrow(the other side) and would rather live for the moment(make fire with the ladder rungs)

OR

A case of I cannor comman goan die: make a fire place to save him from cold than cross to a place with a better life when the life on the other side is not yet known to him.

Conclusion: over time, we unconsciously become comfortable with our present situation that we overlook opportunities around us that should get us out of it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Understand From This Picture. by fattprince(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
Exactly. It could be death at the other side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This? / Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? / When You Insist On Nude Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.