Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ask Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me (189 Views)

Do You Know #60,000 Can Get You An Acre Of Land? Ask Me How!. / I Receive Alert Every Four Days. Ask Me How? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Your Car (like every other machine) is prone to wear & tear. It's common & expected that with use, your car begin to show signs like: Frequent Breakdowns, Slow starting, Reduced Engine Power, Increased exhaust Smoke/ Noise, Vibration/ Temperature.
...and more.

With increasing costs of fueling and maintaining a car, many products promise to prevent/ reduce problems for your car.

GET MORE FROM YOUR CAR!
There's no single solution to all your vehicle problems.
However, there are proven products providing solutions to a number of car maintenance issues.

Will you trust:
* a product that sells over 1.4 million units EVERY MONTH
* a product that is sold in over 70 countries around the world.
* a product that is used by some of the best military.
* a product with thousands of reviews from satisfied corporate & individual users
* a product that is certified by top car manufacturers.
* a product that has gone through several tests & certifications.

INTRODUCING... Nano Energizer to the rescue!
.... Nano Energizer is definitely a product that has proven to be a Globally Successful & Trusted Brand.

Just like other users in Europe, America, Asia & East Africa, You can enjoy:
* Less Engine Breakdowns.
* More Powerful Engines with a Smooth Drive.
* Reduced Engine Noise and Vibration.
* Reduced Exhaust Smoke.
* Less Fuel/ Oil Consumption

Nano Energizer, works to prevent and solve such issues in a car/ bus/ truck/ generator Engine.

We did like to answer your question (any questions) on how Nano Energizer could help your car.
Call or Chat us on 070-1285-7647
081-4555-8009

Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here is Michael from the United Kingdom.
He said "... the car became quite after the treatment. I can really feel the power for acceleration and overtake. The blue smoke is gone and the emissions are lower."
(Review on Amazon UK website).
A satisfied user on eBay website wrote
"...more people need to know about this! Buy and give to your friends with troubling cars, they will thank you later. I've been using this stuff in all my engines for years and it works great. it improves fuel consumption and makes everything run a little smoother".
Also from eBay store. Mr Vulcan wrote
"...excellent product! Noticed a difference. on the first ride I took. There was an increase in horsepower, lower engine noise and lower vibration.
Will be buying more for our other vehicles. Thank you so much for inventing a product like this one"
Nano Energizer gives your engine a Big Advantage... Enjoy Less Breakdowns and a More Powerful Engine.

Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2020
*IT'S NOT THE SAME MACHINE*
```We have a fleet of vehicles we contract out. One of our tractors had weak bearings, weak crankshaft and weak piston rings. Due to the fact it has done almost 10,000 hours it also smokes heavily.

We were planning to overhaul the engine because we didn't think there was any other options available. However, on recommendation from a colleague, we used Nano Energizer on the off chance that it could help (as a last resort).

THE DIFFERENCE WAS REALLY AMAZING. After using Nano Energizer (and running some hours), it completely stopped smoking and the weak cylinder seems to have healed itself! It now runs almost like new and the starting is great. The noise and Vibration also dropped dramatically. You would think it's not the same machine.

We highly recommend this product to anyone who desires optimal performance or restoration of their engines.
Glenn Jackson (From New Zealand)
```
Get Nano Energizer ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA for Protection and Restoration of your Car, Truck, Bus, Bike, Generator, etc.

Price is #4,850 ONLY.
We Located in FCT Abuja ...and Deliver Anywhere in Nigeria.

Call or Chat us on 070-1285-7647
Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2020
You have questions?
Pop it in!
070-1285-7647 081-4555-8009
Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Your enquiries and orders are welcomed
070-1285-7647
081-4555-8009
Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Keep the orders coming Call/ chat 08145558009
Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 4:51am On Sep 22, 2020
smiley
Re: Ask Me by IamOguamalam(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hi

(1) (Reply)

Get A Classic Brand New Shoe At Affordable Price / Make $100+ A Day Without Selling Any Products! / 10 Years Old Facebook Account For Sal3.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.