Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ram Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ram Farming (593 Views)

Help Me! I Want To Start Cattle & Ram Farming Where Can I Get Best Breeds Please / Ram Farming Business Plan In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ram Farming by star2008(m): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2020
I will like to venture into ram farming.Farmers in the house , your suggestions on dos and don'ts would be highly appreciated.I stay in the southwest while I source for ram in the north.
Re: Ram Farming by EmeritusChiboy(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Due to insecurity, you have to be very careful.
You hardly see good ram in the town market but rather in the village itself. It is risky too. All the best
Re: Ram Farming by star2008(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
EmeritusChiboy:
Due to insecurity, you have to be very careful.
You hardly see good ram in the town market but rather in the village itself. It is risky too. All the best
Thanks 4 d advice.Well noted.
Re: Ram Farming by opeyemix: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
star2008:
Thanks 4 d advice.Well noted.

Send me mail so that I can connect you with fellow ram breeders in whatsapp
Re: Ram Farming by star2008(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2020
I have sent u a mail.
Re: Ram Farming by RxCatalyst: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
star2008:
I will like to venture into ram farming.Farmers in the house , your suggestions on dos and don'ts would be highly appreciated.I stay in the southwest while I source for ram in the north.

Hello bro, how long have you gone about this sir. I want to know

(1) (Reply)

Maize Available For Sale! / I'm About Starting My Pig Farm, Thread! / Red Palm Oil And Refined Palm Oil (vegetable Oil) Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.