Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album (38666 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Is Battling Kidney Failure Seeks Fans' Prayers / Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last / [music] Rarara -buhari Dodar (official Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by dre11(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2020
A singer, Dauda Kahutu, known for his numerous songs in honour of President Muhammadu Buhari, is asking Nigerians to sponsor his next album (harp-song) with a token of N1000 each.

Kahutu, on Friday, said the donations, if they come in as he expects, will show that Nigerians still love the president despite the numerous hardships facing the nation.

In a two minutes video he posted on his social media pages and also shared by many on Twitter and Instagram, the singer, also known as Rarara, said he is asking for the donations “to prove to Nigerians that President Buhari’s supporters are solidly behind him”.

“I want to make a new song for the president and what I want to do this time around is to ask every of his supporter to fund the new song project. I want every one of you to contribute the sum of N1000 into my account to prove to Nigerians that Buhari’s fan base is still intact despite the economic hardship Nigerians are facing,” Rarara said.

Mixed reactions

Many people condemned the singer on his social media pages. Others described his demand as ridiculous.

“The video got me angry. N1000 naira is equivalent to one mudu (cup) of rice, in this time of hardship. This is day light robbery,” Hassan Almustapha said.

“This man Rarara is just a funny man. Who wants to listen to Buhari’s song again. If he wants to sing a new song for the president, he should go and ask the president for money. He will be shocked, no ordinary Nigerian will not even look at the post twice,” Binta Audu said.

“I can’t imagine this man asking Nigerians for money to sing for Buhari. In this fuel increase era, no food and you want people to give you money to sing for president Buhari, you must be joking,” Nasiru Alkali said.

Political praise-singer

In the wake of the 2019 elections the presidency, through the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, formally appointed Rarara as the National Director of Music for the Buhari 2019 Presidential Support Committee.

Nigerian-born Igbokwe appointed chairman of America’s Universal Studio Group

The senior special assistant to the president on political matters then, Gideon Sammani, made the disclosure in an official statement in July 2018.

Rarara has also sang political harp-songs for APC governors including Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna, Mohammed Badaru of Jigawa, Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano, among others.

PREMIUM TIMES

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by donbachi(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Him too don dey sail inside the ship of hardship built by buhari and his apc..sail on.

290 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Mcmilli: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2020
dre11:

PREMIUM TIMES

Lalasticlala

shioor

3 Likes

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Kriss216: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
known for his numerous songs in honour of President Muhammadu Buhari, is asking Nigerians to sponsor his next album (harp-song) with a token of N1000 each.

I don't know for you, but, for me, I rather use that 1k and get Goldberg Beer with Sk and still have change to bang pucci!

219 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by skyblueking(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Omor see crook oo... This is corporate begging.. Make im go meet Buhari na .. Hungry don knack am.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Ikeast(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Everything about APC and Buhari is fraud...........

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by BigSarah(f): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Buhari supporters are here to support the basest and vilest of things done by this administration, that’s thier job that’s how they feed. Don’t lose sleep on them! Don’t listen to them

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Vyzz: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Would wonder what the lyrics is made up...

Imagine singing... #Buhari is the best president, there is no poverty in the land "...

Then coming back to beg for 1k grin

Y'all gon suffer for 600x 600yrs

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Vyzz: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2020
By the way....

Who would want to listen to a song about Buhari?

*pukes*

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Racoon(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
Kahutu said the donations, if they come in as he expects, will show that Nigerians still love the president despite the numerous hardships facing the nation.
This one have seen what change and next level can do but like the government of scam he helped enthrone, he is still merciless to wants to still cash out on some mummified sai baba zombies.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by VEXT: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2020
Zombie na Zombie... Zombie think say every body be Zombie like am.That's why some Nairaland zombies want every one to love buhari...

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
What a corporate/white-collar begging angry

E go shock Buhari sef cheesy

Las Las,,, he go still get more than he requested for,,, secretly,,,,if not publicly

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by akure1stson: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Let Nairaland Bmc crew donate for him now, since they have thier special Petrol station where dey are buying fuel at 68naira.

meanwhile,

Obaseki is for Edo, Edo is for Obaseki

Ondo is for Jegede, Jegede is for Ondo.

Edo no b Lagos...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Houseofglam7(f): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by EzzyCarter: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
I have something to donate to him. It's not just money sad

6000 years suffering for all the zombies not excluding the Texas griller grin.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Authority1o1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Okay...

We should give you money so that we can prove we love Buhari?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by dayleke: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Like play like play...
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by money121(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by gambia(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Over to the go fund me donors.... grin

1 Like

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by jrusky(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mr Dauda Kahutu or Kabutu you are mad infact thunder+Amadioha fire you.

To slap you dey hungry me. Make I donate money for you to praise junta bah? U dey mad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by wunmi590(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
undecided

Werey omo aboki, hunger don hammer am finish e dey stylishly beg for 1k to produce his next album.

You better reconsider your decision concerning your support for Buhari, so that hunger no go waya your generations yet unborn.

If you know say song no fit you, go sleep

Shior

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by AFULA(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
okay
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Lamasta(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
The guy just wan trend grin
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by sammysmiles(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by dayleke: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kriss216:

I don't know for you, but, for me, I rather use that 1k and get Goldberg Beer with Sk and still have change to bang pucci!

Alaye!!!!!
Out of 1k?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Crownbackhome: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Send money to your account? Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
That tells you the calibre of people who support failure.

Failures support failure.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dauda Kahutu 'Rarara' Seeks Donations For Harp Song Next Album by Praktikals(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Wizkid – Baby [snippet] / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.