Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them (6689 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by ise82(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2020
I will like to call the attention of nairalanders to the company I attached to this post selling data on nairaland. They are scammers and thieves. They have taken my money upto three times without giving me data.

Please, mod should move to the proper room. Thanks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Mutemenot(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2020
You mean they scammed you for the first, second and third time ? Please tell us more

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Lexusgs430: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Who do we blame now?..….

Scam me the first time..... It's my fault

Scam me the second time...... Who's fault?....

Scam me the third time...... Who's fault?....... grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by olus01(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
OP am very sorry to say u are fool for you been fool for three times

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Comedian2019: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Op is a typical opoonu grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
Damn. are you a simp? jeez

5 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Why do people always blame victims of scam

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by OneKinGuy(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Lol, their ad even dey this thread.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Fmghewzy(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
Why do people always blame victims of scam

Because they are daft,they fail to realize it could happen to anyone.
It only seems funny or unimaginable when the victim narrates his or her story, until it happens to them, then they would know how easy anyone can fall for scams

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by AmosAkins: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
angry
quite sad
same ad is being displayed over this same post angry grin angry

4 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by purples25(f): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is bad. This issue should be given serious consideration.

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by tayo60(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Buy your data from a reliable source. I can be supplying you if you are interested.
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by ise82(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Yes you can call me all sort of names but this should help others and prevent them from falling for this advert. It’s annoying to see their ads everytime on this forum.

Please, take note!

8 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Bluish44(m): 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Okiemute
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Austeeenxx: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
THREE TIMES!!!
Were you under a spell?

7 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by obi4eze(m): 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
A lot of scammers on nairaland..

The advert link leads to clubkonnect.com

People should be wary of them

4 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by ChingaOne: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Are all police stations in your area closed
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Flytime: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Damn. are you a simp? jeez
do you know the meaning of simp?

8 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Buy and sell with confidence don't be anybody's maga. Before you buy or sell anything on Nairaland make sure you do it via a middle man that can guarantee delivery of your product. If anything goes wrong in the transaction you can open a dispute and our world class dispute agents will attend to you, at the end of the day you can get a refund if our agents determine that's the best course of action.

Help a fellow Nairalander push his product.

Nairaland do your thing.

Get started now

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nbotee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Buy from active monikers, not from faceless ppl running ads
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
tayo60:
Buy your data from a reliable source. I can be supplying you if you are interested.

2 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by femi4: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
ise82:
I will like to call the attention of nairalanders to the company I attached to this post selling data on nairaland. They are scammers and thieves. They have taken my money upto three times without giving me data.

Please, mod should move to the proper room. Thanks.
Just 3 times and you are complaining. Mention me when it got to 7 to collect your crown

3 Likes

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by laborious(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
I believe that ads is for clubkonnect, they are not scammers p.o. I have been trading with them for over a year
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Flytime:
do you know the meaning of simp?
No tell me

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Dominiqueismad: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
laborious:
I believe that ads is for clubkonnect, they are not scammers p.o. I have been trading with them for over a year
their partners have arrived....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Simplecity(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
You think lala and the rest will hear you??......is it your complain that puts money in their pocket of the ads wey dem dey run.. baba wise up and stop crying...NL has gone to a point of no return ...next time no go fall for scam three times grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why don't data users like buying data directly using USSD codes from service providers ?

1 Like

Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by clubkonnect: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

laborious:
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by blaquemyc: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
clubkonnect:
Thank you for the positive feedback. Thank you for choosing CLUBKONNECT!!!

now that you are here, address the issue abi na true the guy yarn?
Re: These Guys Are Thieves... Nairaland Should Stop Running Ads For Them by lascos912(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
3 times? The court hereby sentence you to 3 years imprisonment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? / Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. / See What Jumia Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.