Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) (100056 Views)

How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by trutht828: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration

This happened in 2011. Obama was the president then and not Trump. Stop being intentionally daft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by illicit(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
I really think he was sodomised
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who go read this epistles undecided
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Typical Nigerian fraudster they never tell the truth even when they are dying. This man his name was mentioned by three fraudsters in America which were arrested. How can they send you to jail for 6 months when you are innocent with no court case. He is only telling 10% of the story and diverting the whole story the man went to court he was found guilty even the Yoruba woman which was his lawyer end up abandoning him. The whole story about him and the cheap is all Bologna he does not want to go back to America for retrial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by olujosh301(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration

was Trump president then? undecided
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by chukwugoziegi: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is Serious.
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Uncle93(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ive heard similar issues about USa planting chips on people
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Flier: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why the noise? He should go for scan and get it removed
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fake story

Thiis is the real story for me

The man entered America on a visiting/tourist visa, overstayed the visa, and then either used fake papers to stay in the US, or engaged in fraud to stay there. He was eventually caught, and deported. The shock of being /deported, plus the fact that he lost a lot of stuff due to his deportation has made him severely depressed, and put hiss mental health in serous jeopardy, hence his story

Of course, there is no chip in his body. Nor is there a chip anywhere else. It's just mental illness. He is exhibiting classic delusional thinking. Probably schizophrenic. Some people with that kind of illness think that there are cameras watching them in their bedrooms, or something funny...

As for the Indian doctors, ether they were typical scammers, or they told him the truth, and he refused to believe it, or they told him a lie to get him off their backs.

Yes, some humans are being chipped, but the day when every human would be chipped is far far off...like the year 2070 or later. I doubt we have the technological capability to follow every human in the world if they were all chipped today. When large swathes of the same America have poor internet coverage.

I may be worng, but the guy has mental illness until proven otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Agugbadin: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration

Is not Trump, read through again and note that the date was 2009.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hmmm...

UNPUBLISHED
On Petition for Review of an Order of the Board of Immigration Appeals.

Before NIEMEYER, DAVIS, and KEENAN, Circuit Judges.

Petition denied by unpublished per curiam opinion.

Ronald D. Richey, LAW OFFICE OF RONALD D. RICHEY, Rockville, Maryland, for Petitioner. Tony West, Assistant Attorney General, Mary Jane Candaux, Assistant Director, Robbin K. Blaya, Office of Immigration Litigation, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Washington, D.C., for Respondent.

Unpublished opinions are not binding precedent in this circuit. PER CURIAM:

Jacob Olakunle Ajomale, a native and citizen of Nigeria, petitions for review of an order of the Board of Immigration Appeals ("Board"wink dismissing his appeal from the immigration judge's denial of his requests for asylum, withholding of removal, and protection under the Convention Against Torture.

A determination regarding eligibility for asylum or withholding of removal is affirmed if supported by substantial evidence on the record considered as a whole. INS v. Elias-Zacarias, 502 U.S. 478, 481 (1992). Administrative findings of fact are conclusive unless any reasonable adjudicator would be compelled to decide to the contrary. 8 U.S.C. § 1252(b)(4)(B) (2006). Legal issues are reviewed de novo, "affording appropriate deference to the [Board]'s interpretation of the [Immigration and Nationality Act] and any attendant regulations." Li Fang Lin v. Mukasey, 517 F.3d 685, 691-92 (4th Cir. 2008). This court will reverse the Board only if "the evidence . . . presented was so compelling that no reasonable factfinder could fail to find the requisite fear of persecution." Elias-Zacarias, 502 U.S. at 483-84; see Rusu v. INS, 296 F.3d 316, 325 n.14 (4th Cir. 2002). Furthermore, "[t]he agency decision that an alien is not eligible for asylum is 'conclusive unless manifestly contrary to the law and an abuse of discretion.'" Marynenka v. Holder, 592 F.3d 594, 600 (4th Cir. 2010) (quoting 8 U.S.C. § 1252(b)(4)(D) (2006)).

We have reviewed the evidence of record and conclude that substantial evidence supports the agency's finding that Ajomale failed to demonstrate a well-founded fear of future persecution in Nigeria on account of a protected ground. We therefore uphold the denial of Ajomale's requests for asylum and withholding of removal. See Camara v. Ashcroft, 378 F.3d 361, 367 (4th Cir. 2004) ("Because the burden of proof for withholding of removal is higher than for asylum — even though the facts that must be proved are the same — an applicant who is ineligible for asylum is necessarily ineligible for withholding of removal under [8 U.S.C.] § 1231(b)(3)."wink.

Finally, we find that substantial evidence supports the finding that Ajomale failed to meet the standard for relief under the Convention Against Torture. To obtain such relief, an applicant must establish that "it is more likely than not that he or she would be tortured if removed to the proposed country of removal." 8 C.F.R. § 1208.16(c)(2) (2011). We find that Ajomale failed to make the requisite showing before the immigration court.

Accordingly, we deny the petition for review. We dispense with oral argument because the facts and legal contentions are adequately presented in the materials before the court and argument would not aid the decisiona

Ajomale v. Holder, No. 10-2268, (4th Cir. 2011)SAUCE:https://casetext.com/case/ajomale-v-holder

Just a few minutes on google.....

I thought as much...

The guy was caught by iimmigration as an illegal immigrant. He tried the assylum route. Did not work.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by SporaD8: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Typical Nigerian fraudster they never tell the truth even when they are dying. This man his name was mentioned by three fraudsters in America which were arrested. How can they send you to jail for 6 months when you are innocent with no court case. He is only telling 10% of the story and diverting the whole story the man went to court he was found guilty even the Yoruba woman which was his lawyer end up abandoning him. The whole story about him and the cheap is all Bologna he does not want to go back to America for retrial.
Wow! Am really shock hearing all these.
pls can you refer me to a link or article headline to any of your claim? Especially were three fraudster make mention of his name?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
White people are really wicked O
So he has not been himself since 2010
Hmm if you think say we black wicked
If you see white people wickedness you go know say our own here na small
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Cowbell521: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
proeast:
But what did you do that made them put a chip on you? You can't tell me they picked you up for no reason and planted a chip on you.
illiterate, read before commenting
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Cowbell521: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
proeast:

I don't have time to read worthless rubbish. Tens of thousands of Nigerians have been going to the same US without issues, so what did he do that made them to chip him?

Drug pushers and fraudsters like IGBALODE Ramoni and his likes have done serious damage to innocent people. So save me the sob story!
No be everybody come from your family where den dey do drugs guy. Since you no get time to read. You for no get time to spill out your foolishness
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by wonder233: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Must you people travel abroad?
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Trump immigration

Obama Immigration (2010)
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by itchie: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Horrific story. Something or someone is behind them targeting him specifically. This looks like something that organised crime cartels would do
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by sammysneh(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Many years ago, I shot an assassin with a similar chip embedded at the base of his spine...

[img]https:///tumblr_m4ryru1kKx1qllovxo2_500.gif[/img]

His name was Jason Bourne...

welcome back, I miss ur comments
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Fake story

The man entered America on a visiting/tourist visa, overstayed the visa, and then either used fake papers to stay in the US, or engaged in fraud to stay there. He was eventually caught, and deported. The shock of being /deported, plus the fact that he lost a lot of stuff due to his deportation has made him severely depressed, and put hiss mental health in serous jeopardy, hence his story

Of course, there is no chip in his body. Nor is there a chip anywhere else. It's just mental illness. He is exhibiting classic delusional thinking. Probably schizophrenic. Some people with that kind of illness think that there are cameras watching them in their bedrooms, or something funny...

As for the Indian doctors, ether they were typical scammers, or they told him the truth, and he refused to believe it, or they told him a lie to get him off their backs.

Yes, some humans are being chipped, but the day when every human would be chipped is far far off...like the year 2070 or later. I doubt we have the technological capability to follow every human in the world if they were all chipped today. When large swathes of the same America have poor internet coverage.

After speaking with so much audacity, you capped it off by saying "I may be wrong"... Bros why?
Anyway your submission is very much likely to be the case.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Asianjollof007: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
See textbook wey you post. Abeg who go summarize for me now?
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Cowbell521: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

And you put your stupidity in bold..... Even a 2 years old kid go spell chip correctly. See your life outside
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rgade:

After speaking with so much audacity, you capped it off by saying "I may be wrong"... Bros why?
Anyway your submission is very much likely to be the case.

Just a little disclaimer for the benefit of the conspiracy theory crowd.

I still think the guy is a illegal immigrant who got deported. There is no chip.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
There is a reason why Christians are under attack today and it's because it is only we christians that are aware of their plans as revealed through Apostle John in the Book of Revelations.

Christians are being genocided in athesist Judas China. Same across the wahabbi sect of Judaism .

In Nigeria , the freemason idiots known as envangelical Christians bent on fulfilling their satanic interpretation of Revelations are Zionist fanatics who blindly support Judas as he goes about destroying the church. The latest idiots to join the coallition against the Holy Cross is the Judas goat IPOB. The Jeauits, Black and Red Popes plus the current Marxist white pope have also been waging war on Christiandom. The so-called academia and their branch of jesters in the entertainment industry who are bank rolled from the same purse that paid Judas to betray our Lord are also working for the Sanhedrian.

We have been warning you but still you refuse to listen

The time for harvest is now. All those who fall for Judas only have themselves to blame.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Vacora(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Hmmm...

Just a few minutes on google.....

I thought as much...

The guy was caught by iimmigration as an illegal immigrant. He tried the assylum route. Did not work.

Thanks for the research. Reading some comments on here makes me believe idiots are actually strategically allocated all over the planet so you are bound to come across one on every thread on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Cowbell521: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Fake story

You no dey wrong. You just dey stupid. All this rubbish on top patient wey U no examine
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by nBag(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Africans all for the money. it's well sha
Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cowbell521:
You no dey wrong. You just dey stupid. All this rubbish on top patient wey U no examine

Thank you for your good opinion,Bwana.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Xisnin(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
This man is sick and need psychiatric help.
Why will anyone "chip" him?

He could refuse treatment but couldn't refuse chipping.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Xisnin(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kerosenehawker:
Fake story

You are 100% correct.
He was never chipped.
He is just sick and seeks attention instead of psychological treatment.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Bwilliam(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
There is a reason why Christians are under attack today and it's because it is only we christians that are aware of their plans as revealed through Apostle John in the Book of Revelations.

Christians are being genocided in athesist Judas China. Same across the wahabbi sect of Judaism .

In Nigeria , the freemason idiots known as envangelical Christians bent on fulfilling their satanic interpretation of Revelations are Zionist fanatics who blindly support Judas as he goes about destroying the church. The latest idiots to join the coallition against the Holy Cross is the Judas goat IPOB. The Jeauits, Black and Red Popes plus the current Marxist white pope have also been waging war on Christiandom. The so-called academia and their branch of jesters in the entertainment industry who are bank rolled from the same purse that paid Judas to betray our Lord are also working for the Sanhedrian.

We have been warning you but still you refuse to listen

The time for harvest is now. All those who fall for Judas only have themselves to blame.

The ability to speak and write doesn't qualify you to be judged/classified as sapient creature.

The vile nonsense you regurgitate at the behest of your master puppeteer whom have force fed you lies and propaganda, while keeping you ignorant and daft, only serves as a warning to anyone with half a brain to desist from submitting to deranged rambling Lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Ajomale Carrying US Microchip In His Body Since 2010 (pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Kerosenehawker:

Just a little disclaimer for the benefit of the conspiracy theory crowd.

I still think the guy is a illegal immigrant who got deported. There is no chip.
Sure, the man is obviously deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.