Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' (45219 Views)

A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord / Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) / Burna Boy - Monsters You Made (download Video Mp4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by tunjilee003: 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Monster you made twice on a weekend
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Belluci09: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Monster you made is better any day, anytime.
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by DEROX: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Fireforce:
How dare you compare pure content & talent with noise.

Burna Boy is a way ahead of the game. Truly African Giant indeed.

Wizkid is even worst, ever since he left E.M.E, he has been spilling trash
lol wizkid worst and he is the first African to enter bill board with his song with Drake

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by BajuGoldmehda(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP... point of correction there is nothing like trade war between both musician by their fans. It is you guys that inciting unnecessary relevancy and importance to their songs.

Anyway, we move!!!

I doff my cap for Bruna man anytime anyday

IPhone 6 with 32GB available
check my signature
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Abagworo(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Both cannot be compared because they are 2 different kind of songs. For example you can compare Tekno's "Rara" with Burna's "Monsters You Made" based on message but not "Pana".

3 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by bigkingwillie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
ecolime:
Haba... This is an unfair comparison na.

Anyway I go with Burna (Monster you made).

Let's vote again guys.

Like for Burna's Monster and share for Davido's Fem.

if you know the amount of work burna put in and the number of people involed to make the monster song ehn!!!! you go fem. David just go studio take anyhow come make sense. in this case David is messi while burna is nearly Ronaldo. since morning the line '' you want to see 30bg you go see 30BG has been in my lips. nonsense wen get sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by xolomonstrides(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
paulolee:
both are trash, google any j cole or passenger lyrics and you would see reasons with me..

If did not get the message from monster you made.. Then......... It was meant to portray rage and anger over the ills of the black society brought about by the white man and also the political class, which in turn lead to vices like kidnap, robbery and the likes. Using the Niger delta as a case study.

2 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by ofemigeorge(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felt chills watching burner. Felt nothing watching 30
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by June12king(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:
How can u compare both songs..
Imagine comparing real Madrid with osasuna bcuz they are in the same league..
Davido's lyrics is completely trash
grin grin
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by FuckOsuPigs: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
There is no basis for comparison. That Burna Boy's track is gonna win Grammy.
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by i124k(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Virus99:
All I have to say is that... When I saw the Davido video I stopped watching half way. The lyrics, the joints, his voice, everything was just so off. All I can hear was "para para for me"

But that Burna Boy video mehn...! So philosophic! I watched it. I download it. I even download the lyrics. And I dig the part where he said "Fvck Mungo Park and the fool who says found River Niger".

Swears, Burna Boy is a true African Giant.

if davido sees this....
he wii just die

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by pastie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
There is now war going, stop forcing sh!Ts down my throat

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Untube: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
One is educative while d other is entertaining. They are both good no doubt.. Naija to d world

2 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by motionarena: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerian Youths

2 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by mikywonder(m): 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Burna boy all d way
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by StagethemTVee: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your post suggests that Youtube has only Nigerian viewers. If you are very conversant with youtube, then you will know most views are generated from First world countries with cheap data and better standards of living
WandaNara:
Lol
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by CaseSensitive(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
I like Davido's songs and I'm a fan of Burna boy. You can't compare Davido's FEM to Burna boy's MONSTERS YOU MADE because there's no comparison to be drawn. With FEM, its the usual 30BG trademark rants all through but with MONSTERS YOU MADE, its a message that needs to be heard and the way Burna boy's aggressive verses bounces off with Chris Martin's mellow chorus is just beautiful. FEM is down there somewhere under my foot and MONSTERS YOU MADE is up there.

5 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by simplelad(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
[Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. What is uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh, kilode. Rubbish.quote author=Madibah post=93856170]How can u compare both songs..
Imagine comparing real Madrid with osasuna bcuz they are in the same league..
Davido's lyrics is completely trash[/quote]
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by ayodejys(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Burna boy remain the legend here.
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Ulysses71: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
How can you be making a comparison based on lyrical depth and you pit Burna against Davido, wonders shall never end.
If you wan compare popularity or do another type of comparison tell us, but pls stop with tthe lyrical comparison e no level abeg.

And i can bet with my last $100B that david wrote that trashy lyrics

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by mainetrix: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
A very stupid comparison... From a very stupid poster

The first (Davido's track) was made clearly with the intention of being a party jam.. (I.E) it was made exclusively for melody..and those who want to dance..

Burna boy's track was to pass a message. And mind you not all.burna's song are like that..

So next time when you want to make a comparison, ensure you judge songs that are at least identical in genre and message..

5 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by omoadeleye(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP is mentally impaired, how does the two song correlate with each other? One is talking about politics while the other was talking about dissing

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by TruthHurts100: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
There's no comparison here please.... What is uh hu uh uh uh huuu? One is watery the other is Grammy material. That Grammy won't fail this time.
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by RPG2020(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
OP davido burna boy make una enter house
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Mac2016(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
1. Lyrical content - Burna Boy (Davido lyrics is nonsensical)

2. Video creativity - Burna boy (Great touch from Burna boy.. It was like a inspiring (maybe inciting) movie but definitely interesting. Davido video only colorful but lack content.

3. Music arrangement - Davido

4. Melody/Rhythm: Davido

5. Verse dynamism - Davido (burna boy line/verse so boring and predictable after first two lines of lyrics, more of a primary school poem)

6. Nigerian identity - Davido

Overall verdict: burna boy track will last longer but its reception in Nigeria will be so poor.
Davido track will fade soon but will trend better cos he understands our local market.

6 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by gasparpisciotta: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Burna all the way
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Bestrolland(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
burna boy with good lyrics davido lyric wak
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Virus99: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
i124k:

if davido sees this....
he wii just die

Not hating tho... Was just stating how I feel. I am a fan of them both.

1 Like

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by umbroxxx(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Comparing these music videos is like comparing Nollywood and Hollywood the difference is in the concept and the message
Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
Abagworo:
Both cannot be compared because they are 2 different kind of songs. For example you can compare Tekno's "Rara" with Burna's "Monsters You Made" based on message but not "Pana".
atleast tekno get rara ... which reasonable song davido get Always singing my baby my baby useless kpangolo trash no any song wey fit stand the test of time so which davido song you fit bring make we compare with burna... monsters you made...bring it please

5 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by ayenale1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Im not a fan of any artist but reading through both lyrics Burna lyrics are more powerful i fear if d guy is not picked up by DSS in coming months cos we're suffering from the monster (bubu) we created as a country...im gonna download it.

3 Likes

Re: Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' by Kennyswag: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
both are trash.. hip-hop any day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Loses To Angélique Kidjo In Best World Music Album Category / Strictly - Edo Gospel Music! / Which Of These Musical Groups Would You Bring Back? (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.