Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria (5039 Views)

Press Release From INEC Saying That They Would Use IREV At All Cost Resurfaces / Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaron:
Keep deceiving yourself with Hausa-fulani political term. A day is coming when hausas themselves will rise and end fulani minority rule over Hausa majority.
No condition is permanent.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
we all know you are jealous.

So sorry that Niger Delta is still rejecting you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
Racoon:
The conquest of hausaland by the marauding Fulanis is well chronicled in histroy.So also is the sociopolitical rivalry among them.The Fulanis willl not just let of their griphold for whatsoever reason.This is one of the reason Nigeria is in a political culdesac.
there's no rivalry between the Hausa and Fulani people.

We are strongly united people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:
Say I go type any RIP on any insecurities in Northern Nigeria, that means I don shayo
nobody is asking for your RIP... Save it for your fellow southerners...

They're killings going on in the south east on daily basis... Keep your RIP for them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
nobody is asking for your RIP... Save it for your fellow southerners...

They're killings going on in the south east on daily basis... Keep your RIP for them.

Today na weekend now, news go still flood in.

Instead of you guys to face the reality and solve whatever that might be causing insecurities in your region, you are opening fake love between Hausa and Fulani.

Arrewa, we are in the 21st century, nobody get time to wish others bad but instead charge them up..

Average Southerners believe in healthy competition like development not all this nonsense killing in some states in North.

Truth is bitter though

14 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by saaron(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Racoon:
They can only keep on pretending about the implosion about to hit them.No thanks to the Fulanis singling out themselves for all the atrocities they have committed against humanity.
Their devilish FULANIZATION agenda will be their downfall.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

9 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Goodmarlian: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
The D-day is coming , I had a short conversation of with a learned historian, he told me that the only way Nigeria can get better is by first getting rid of Fulanis you guys will be the tutsis of Nigeria soon but for now enjoy moment you got three years left.. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Today na weekend now, news go still flood in.

Instead of you guys to face the reality and solve whatever that might be causing insecurities in your region, you are opening fake love between Hausa and Fulani.

Arrewa, we are in the 21st century, nobody get time to wish others bad but instead charge them up..

Average Southerners believe in healthy competition like development not all this nonsense killing in some states in North.

Truth is bitter though
is your region more develope the north?? No?

Are they no killings going on in the south??

An average Hausa man see a fulani man as brother... Vice versa!

Have you ever heard of Hausa and Fulani fighting each other?

No! You at other hand need to focuse on your region!

Killings is already going on in your region.... There's no day Igbos don't strike.

You should channel this your energy towards them...

You have no business with the north.

I know what are trying to do...

You want to unite with the Igbos on Nairaland to support the south west.

So you now want to be attacking me so that it will be southern and northern thing.

If you want to unite the south why not open a thread for that.

The best thing that will ever happen to the south is unity.

Focuse on that...

As for the north...

We are developing and growing stronger than ever before.

Have a nice day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by x123xlolls(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaron:
Hausa-Fulani = Taqiyya (Lies and Deception).
The term hausa-fulani is just a political term developed by fulanis to promote fulani agenda over Hausa people. The very people they claimed are one with them.
A foreigner and independent observer studying hausas and fulanis will immediately notice huge differences between the two. Study both of them and you will see big economic and social development gaps between them. While the hausas live in poverty based on hand to mouth, their fulani rulers live in riches and wealth. Why the huge economic difference between hausas and fulanis? How come one is living in wealth while the other live like beggers in their own land?
The claim that Hausas and fulanis are one becomes even more ridiculous when you consider political offices and govt appointments. Top positions in Northern Nigeria such as emirs, ministers, govs, etc are exclusive reserves for fulanis. If fulanis and hausas and one, how come there are no hausa emirs? If hausa and fulani are one via religion, how come all the people that occupied the caliphate seat in sokoto are fulanis? Are hausa people who happens to be the majority in the North not good enough to become Sultans in their own land? Your guess is as good as mine.
The same situation persist in human development. While fulani apartheid rulers ruling over hausas send their children to the best schools abroad, with jobs waiting for them to occupy via quota system whether they're qualified or not upon their return, the majority of Hausa population are left to wallow in mass illiteracy and abject poverty. Nigeria didn't become world poverty capital by accident. Nigeria became poverty no thanks to the calculated plot by fulanis to keep Northern Nigeria and majority of Hausa population in economic poverty for easy manipulation and control. Who are these northern beggers roaming every corner of Nigeria almost becoming a menace with many deported? Are they not Hausa people?
Every negative indices like sickness and diseases - (polio,VVF) child deaths, hunger, poverty, illiteracy, etc in Northern Nigeria traces back to hausas. If hausas and fulanis are truely one as their fifth columnist want us to believe, Hausas won't be bearing all the negative economic indices in Nigeria. Fulani northern rulers and elites live in opulence and wealth while their subjects (Hausa slaves) live in chronic poverty. And they say Hausa and fulani are one?
What about insecurity? The Hausas themselves are not spared from genocidal activities of fulani terrorist. Who are those being slaughtered in their numbers in Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi, Yobe, etc? Are they not Hausa farmers?
What about religious freedom? Are hausas not currently being persecuted and murdered in cool blood because of their religious beliefs - case in point: Shia, Traditionalist, and Atheist?
Hausa fulani indeed. What a deception.
The day is coming very soon when the hausas will rise and end fulani apartheid over Hausa land in Northern Nigeria.

DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING

ALL THIS IS PURE LIE AND TRASH...

PLEASE RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING...

KEYBOARD ZOMBIE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by x123xlolls(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
ARREWA...
PLEASE AND PLEASE
KEEP EDUCATING THESE IPOBIANS UNTIL THEY ACCEPT
BUT IT WILL BE HARD TO ACCEPT, AS THEY ARE ZOMBIES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by x123xlolls(m): 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
ARREWA...
PLEASE AND PLEASE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
is your region more develope the north?? No?

Are they no killings going on in the south??

An average Hausa man see a fulani man as brother... Vice versa!

Have you ever heard of Hausa and Fulani fighting each other?

No! You at other hand need to focuse on your region!

Killings is already going on in your region.... There's no day Igbos don't strike.

You should channel this your energy towards them...

You have no business with the north.

I know what are trying to do...

You want to unite with the Igbos on Nairaland to support the south west.

So you now want to be attacking me so that it will be southern and northern thing.

If you want to unite the south why not open a thread for that.

The best thing that will ever happen to the south is unity.

Focuse on that...

As for the north...

We are developing and growing stronger than ever before.

Have a nice day

Chai, so those who said na when you sniff mosquito poo you dey make a thread no dey lie... grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
x123xlolls:
ARREWA...

PLEASE AND PLEASE

that's my work on Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
saaron:
Their devilish FULANIZATION agenda will be their downfall. DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM STATE SPONSORED TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Sure! The marriage of deception everywhere in this nation is gonna crumble.Lets not continue to deceive ourselves.This failed entity & contraption called Nigeria can never be one.

9 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Bikoko: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
You're a Fulani Babarian, I wish we had more TRUE Hausas here to speak for themselves, which is unfortunate cause the Hausas I've met even in the East are some of the nicest and most hard working people ever... the Fulani savages on the other hand are better off just staying off in the bushes where they mate with their cows and look for whom to butcher or rape.

15 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Racoon(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
there's no rivalry between the Hausa and Fulani people.We are strongly united people.
Histroy always proves humanity wrong in our fatal assumptions but the inevitable always happen.Even Sheitan was with God in heaven enjoying the oneness of the supreme God until he wants the glory that was due to the Almighty Himself.

4 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Chai, so those who said na when you sniff mosquito poo you dey make a thread no dey lie... grin cheesy
focuse on your region man.

The development of the south west should your concern.

Don't ever childishly tell me you won't type rip for the north again.

Keep the rip for Igbos and their victims.

The shouldnt be your problem.

Focuse on your own problem...

You are just too childish... I will stop ever replying you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
focuse on your region man.

The development of the south west should your concern.

Don't ever childishly tell me you won't type rip for the north again.

Keep the rip for Igbos and their victims.

The shouldnt be your problem.

Focuse on your own problem...

You are just too childish... I will stop ever replying you

grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by selemempe: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
there's no rivalry between the Hausa and Fulani people.

We are strongly united people
well the truth is that you won't open this thread if there was no division
There are so many channels TV interview on YouTube where hausas openly talked about violence in the north and the Fulani connect. The fulanis have unintelligently made themselves notorious

14 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
selemempe:
well the truth is that you won't open this thread if there was no division
There are so many channels TV interview on YouTube where hausas openly talked about violence in the north and the Fulani connect. The fulanis have unintelligently made themselves notorious
I open this thread to educate you the southners

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by DEROX: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
God bless arrewa and all the north in general keep on rising

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
God bless arrewa and all the north in general keep on rising
Amen my brother!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by DEROX: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
I open this thread to educate you the southners
Arrewa you should know that any KANU follower can't be normal like stable human beings again am even surprised about helinues or maybe person pirate his acc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
Arrewa you should know that any KANU follower can't be normal like stable human beings again am even surprised about helinues or maybe person pirate his acc

Na same suppliers you guys dey use? angry

10 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by DEROX: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Na same suppliers you guys dey use? angry
you weren't this way na

2 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
you weren't this way na

Should in case you missed that

Truth is bitter though

6 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Arrewa: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
I'm never surprise about him broh.

He's a human... He sometimes likes to attack the north to please the Igbos...

But I won't use because of him to stereotype the whole south west.

I know the Yoruba's and I have many of them as friends...

I know that majority of the Yoruba nation stand with the north... And we will always do the same.

Yorubas remain our best political partners!

As for that nigga... I already know you're feeling bad but you don't have to.

I'm not surprise and I'm not even feeling any bad about it...

Na nairaland we dey... Nothing personal

3 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by DEROX: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Should in case you missed that

The federal govt is working on the killings and who told you northerners don't do healthy competition who is Dangote?,who owns BUA? its a matter of time everything will soon be over don't forget the south is not also free from kidnapping and robbery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by helinues: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
DEROX:
The federal govt is working on the killings and who told you northerners don't do healthy competition who is Dangote?,who owns BUA? its a matter of time everything will soon be over don't forget the south is not also free from kidnapping and robbery

South is trying their best in tackling the insecurities hence SW creating Amotekun, other southern regions are also planning their region security..

Insecurities in the Northern part of Nigeria is a topic which at least for a start Hausa/Fulani should have sincere conversation about.. It's ridiculing the region more considering so many powerful people from the region.

1 Like

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by knowledgeable: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
HausaFulani is a term unique to Nigeria which collectively refers to the Hausa and Fulani as a people. The two are grouped together because since the Islamic revolution of Usman Danfodiyo their culture have become even more intertwined within Nigeria.

Hausafulani As the name suggests, the Hausa/Fulani are two ethnic groups which were formerly distinct but are now for all practical purposes intermixed to the extent of being regarded as one inseparable ethnic nation.

Although found throughout the grassland belt of West Africa, the bulk of the Hausa/Fulani population is concentrated in Northern Nigeria especially in and around the urban centres of Sokoto, Kano and Katsina which were important market centres on the southern section of the trans-Saharan caravan trade routes in the past.

The Hausa had established well organised city states before the advent of the Fulani. These states included Katsina, Daura, Kano Zazzau (Zaria), Biram and Gobir. Some of these were conquered and re-established by the Fulani. A few other kingdoms such as Katagum, Hadejia and Gombe were founded.

The coming of the Fulani into Hausaland resulted in significant changes in the area. They brought the full force of Islam which became a great factor of social life and culture. In education, dress, taste and outlook, the Hausa and their Fulani conquerors became part of the Islamic culture world. This influence remains till today.
Many Hausa people continue to be subsistence farmers, with a few practising mixed farming. Others are skilled craftsmen, such as leather workers.

The Fulani on the other hand comprise’ ruling dynasties, semi-sedentary farmers, settled farmers and herders but in the main pastoralists.
Today, Hausa/Fulani influence has spread over much of the culture in Northern Nigeria where the Hausa language has become important.

Lies, lies �..... until the world sees one qualifying name for both, they remain Hausa/fulani.

*Note: Hausa/Fulani is a political name specific to Nigerian political environment. Re-contexualise the West African sub-region as one entity, that name evoporates...

2 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Ojiofor: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
For those saying that fulani are foreigners!!

We all originated from somewhere!

Yorubas believe they originatefd from Egypt!

Hausa believe to have originated from Baghdad

We the Fulanis traced our origin to Futa D'Jallon in Guinea

[s]Igbos claim to have come from Isreal which has been refuted by Israeli Achealogists!
[/s]
Some claim that they originatrd from aguleri while some claim they originated from Enuguukwu.

But the fact is... We all originated from somewhere!

We the Fulanis are proud to be able to know where we originated from

Ndi Igbo are indigenous to Igbo land.We are not from Israel or anywhere outside Igbo land.Fulani people are new arrivals that came to Nigeria through conquest and jihad don't put them in same sentence with Ndi Igbo.

11 Likes

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lol one of the few times I agree with the op. The only people protesting these obvious facts are busybody southerners speaking on behalf of the Hausas. I've never seen threads by hausas claiming otherwise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For those saying that Fulanis are foreigners in Nigeria by knowledgeable: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arrewa:
Hausafulanis are culturally united!!

There's no family that has no fulani or Hausa blood.

That's why they will never be crisis between the Hausas and the Fulani tribe.

Intermarriage between the two tribes has been going on for over 200yrs now

Politics, Politics, Politics oo oo...I give it to you Fulanis..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Supply: Enugu To Employ 104 New Staff To Meet Challenges / See How A Portuguese Captain Described The City Of Benin In 1691 (photo) / It Is Okay To Invade Church And Make Arrest Not Mosque. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.