Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry (73185 Views)

Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Iran Executes Man Convicted Of Spying On General Qassem Soleimani Killed By US / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
abbey621:

Someone was convicted of murder and you're here blaming religion instead of their laws? Are you normal?

Arrrrrrrh

Lol, I know what am saying.

Don't make me sound like a fool. 95% of Islamic Country's Law are govern by religion. They have absolutely no regards for international Laws. For your information that degree was gotten from Sharia law. If you kill you shall be kill.

So Sir I fully know what am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

With this is Islam a religion of peace?

Does that means, in Islam there's no mercy?

Can any Muslim convince me to join Islam??

Don't ever tell me Islam is a religion of peace please.

Okay. It is fine to blame Islam for the excesses of Iran, right. But it would be terrible mistake to criticize Christianity for US bombing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.

Check the mirror, who do you see. A clown!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Okay. It is fine to blame Islam for the excesses of Iran, right. But it would be terrible mistake to criticize Christianity for US bombing in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia etc.

Check the mirror, who do you see. A clown!

Really, was the bombing a religious dispute? Sir I bet it wasn't, I vet I was some political reasons or otherwise I have no clue.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abbey621(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:

Arrrrrrrh

Lol, I know what am saying.

Don't make me sound like a fool. 95% of Islamic Country's Law are govern by religion. They have absolutely no regards for international Laws. For your information that degree was gotten from Sharia law. If you kill you shall be kill.

So Sir I fully know what am talking about.

What does the constitution of Iran says? Forget religion for one minute, do they have a constitution or not? If you want to talk about religion then I suggest you do more research, guess how many people the USA executed in 2019? 22! Are we to say this predominantly Christian country was influenced by the Bible to kill murderers? See how silly that sounds grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by passiveincome01: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
hmmmmm really
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Iran is a shit hole country. Imagine with all the crude oil they have, they are still a backward 3rd world shit hole. Instead of joining the world stage and enjoy prosperity like Saudi Arabia they choose to be a dictatorial and oppressive 3rd world country. What a shame.
You can win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering simple questions. Show starts today @ 9pm. See previous episodes here
https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win
Shit hole country with a standard of living better than 99% of countries in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

You called it hate, Now let's see from Quran

Quran 5:51

Ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the
Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 4

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheist (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.

SEE HOW allah AND MUHAMMAD WAS PREACHING LOVE IN THOSE VERSES

You mean after one of your father in Islam Late Osama Bin Laden Bombed World trade center many accepted islam? Wow grin Islam is Peace indeed

Are we friends in faith?

Hahaha, your evil way of quoting part of the Qur'an and leaving the test as usual.

That's Qur'an 9 vs 5, and not verse 4. The preceding verses explicitly stated that it is for those who have defied their agreements with the Muslims. These verses were revealed when the Muslims had made agreements with the non-Muslims, but the non-Muslims at that time later broke the agreement and killed Muslims. So the response was a counterattack.

It is not in the tenets of Islam to kill innocent people. Get that!

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by abdullahi45: 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaius01:

Really, was the bombing a religious dispute? Sir I bet it wasn't, I vet I was some political reasons or otherwise I have no clue.

And the alleged killing of this man is a religious dispute right?
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by gaskiyamagana: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
yrex01:
Plenty weyre condemning Iran action but will jump to social media to shout “justice for so so so” when Sars kill der own. everyone na hypocrites.
All Christians ooo, not muslims when it comes to implementation of Law of God.
They are Ize Iyamu of APC vs Obaseki of PDP today
And Obaseki of APC vs Ize Iyamu of PDP yesterday in following law of God as far as New testament and Old testament are concerned.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by chukemmang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
All of the world are crazy. What did Iran do wrong? I even thought the idiot was innocent. Is the price for murder not death? If not insanity, why should murderers be left in prison to be enjoying life and wasting tax payers money on feeding him?

2 Likes

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by gaskiyamagana: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
Religion of piss.

Just imagine wasting someone, cos he spoke against something.

The same way they sentenced one to death in Kano for blasphemy.

Imagine having 2 courts in Nigeria. This country can be very funny at times.

Maybe there should be a Christian court as well.

Nonsense and bobrisky

Christian court or courts?
This one is senseless. Is most of present Nigeria laws after Christians system?
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by wink2015(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Iran

Is it not that country that use missile to shoot down Ukrainer airline in their own soil in a bid to prevent United States attack on Iran?

IRAN is always known for the wrong reasons.

TRUMP will use american sanctions to finish their economy.

IRAN IS JUST SURVIVING ON PROPAGANDA.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

TTHRASH THRASH THRASH
See where your modern age law lands you in Nigeria.
Rape, assassination, thuggery, human buthering, skull mining, banditry, unclothedness, capitalist religion system, Kidnapping, arm robbery etc.

Thrash thrash and thrash. Did I say Nigeria was better?
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:
Barbaric people.......Barbaric religion!

Idiot serves him right, the person he murdered is also a human being. I wish such example was set her in nigeria
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
QuickStandard:
Religion of piss.

Just imagine wasting someone, cos he spoke against something.

The same way they sentenced one to death in Kano for blasphemy.

Imagine having 2 courts in Nigeria. This country can be very funny at times.

Maybe there should be a Christian court as well.

Nonsense and bobrisky

U are stupid, serves him right. Hes a murderer
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by drunkpunk(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Denique:

WTF @the meme??.?? grin grin grin

Hahahaha... I know right... Eku Quarantine

1 Like

Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by motayoayinde: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Ending up that way with total destruction of savages will be a welcome pride for me.

TOTAL DESTRUCTION?

WORK ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Epstein:

The religion of piss people
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by WinLABSstores: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Truthspoon1:
nothing is worse than senseless killings. There is no justification for the evil your religion has brought on our beloved planet. The earlier you realize this the sooner this conversation ends. angry
Take your senseless preaching to the crusaders, Adolf Hitler, gay bishops, pedophilé priests etc.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Amaalik: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
That is good, who so ever kills deliberately should capitally be punished.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by akilo1: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:
Iran is a shit hole country. Imagine with all the crude oil they have, they are still a backward 3rd world shit hole. Instead of joining the world stage and enjoy prosperity like Saudi Arabia they choose to be a dictatorial and oppressive 3rd world country. What a shame.
You can win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering simple questions. Show starts today @ 9pm. See previous episodes here
iran na 10th world not 3rd world
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
motayoayinde:

TOTAL DESTRUCTION?

WORK ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

Nothing to work on, soon you guys will be nuked.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Scavy: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
NaMeAboki:

'PISS' is that your father's name?

its the name of that terrorist called MOHAMMED
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by dvkot(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Another artist in the north is also going to be executed in days to come and meytti allah cow group wont say anything about this.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by greenguy: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
This shitty country should just be band from all sports events in the world.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Birminghamvirgo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
rentAcock:

Indeed Iran is a 3rd world country... But not from the mouth of A Nigerian.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Please say it again for the ones at the back.
Epstein:
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
abdullahi45:

Are we friends in faith? !

So your own god allah hates Christians and Jews right, while Jesus Christ is preaching LOVE even to one's Enemies, allah and Muhammad are waging war against Christians And Jews, that's good of them..

Quran 5:51 Pickthall:

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.[/b] They are friends to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

abdullahi45:

haha, your evil way of quoting part of the Qur'an and leaving the test as usual.

That's Qur'an 9 vs 5, and not verse 4. The preceding verses explicitly stated that it is for those who have defied their agreements with the Muslims. These verses were revealed when the Muslims had made agreements with the non-Muslims, but the non-Muslims at that time later broke the agreement and killed Muslims. So the response was a counterattack.

It is not in the tenets of Islam to kill innocent people. Get that!

But it is in tenents of allah and Muhammad that Christians and Jews should be killed Or since you've been reading quran you never come across this verses?

LET ME HELP YOU OUT..

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists (Christians and Jews) wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Take your senseless preaching to the crusaders, Adolf Hitler, gay bishops, pedophilé priests etc.
Religion creating division since forever.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by malakaimoscondo: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
sirnoble03:
This same Iranians cried foul when Quasem Soleimani was killed based on solid intelligence report.

Now they killed a man and technically sentence his mother lifetime of sorrow by measuring lengthy prison term to his two siblings based on mere allegation.

Why are this people like this now? Just why?

RIP young man!
u are crazy ,with that ur claim of solid intelligent report......if Nigeria are executing people like dis,,there will be no crime ...imagine if Fulani marauder are given befitting symmetrical deaths like the one their victim get..I believe their madness would have stop...God bless the Islamic establishment of iran
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by sirnoble03: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
u are crazy ,with that ur claim of solid intelligent report......if Nigeria are executing people like dis,,there will be no crime ...imagine if Fulani marauder are given befitting symmetrical deaths like the one their victim get..I believe their madness would have stop...God bless the Islamic establishment of iran

May God bless your heart my brother.
I am a Christian and I love you.
Re: Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry by Chinny024(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
I have said it again and again... Anyone educated and enlightened should boycott Islam....If you don't know what else to believe in. Join atheist...
...but I will advice you to accept Christ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Hilary Clinton's Tweet After Court Revokes Donald Trump's Travel Ban / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.