Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Blog With Adsense Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog With Adsense Needed (267 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / How To Earn $1-$3 Per Click With Adsense / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog With Adsense Needed by Nigerianquest: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Pls I want to buy a website/blog that already has AdSense approval. Pls reply if you have one with your price.
Re: Blog With Adsense Needed by chinavs9ja(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nigerianquest:
Pls I want to buy a website/blog that already has AdSense approval. Pls reply if you have one with your price.

If you get 650k kindly check my signature and let us talk. If you don't then pass by.

The blog has 531 contents that is not plagiarized
The blog has more than 1500 views daily view
Adsense is verified Nigeria Adsense.
Re: Blog With Adsense Needed by viralmaged: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerianquest:

check citytrends.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Blog With Adsense Needed by ziziangel(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Available: aucarreview.com

Google news approved+ US AdSense account included in the sale.
$300 fixed.
Reach me via WhatsApp on my sig
Re: Blog With Adsense Needed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
I have few for sale..
N40,000 each.

If you are interested, mail me contact.uncleokoro@g m a i l. COM
Nigerianquest:

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap .xyz Domain Name. / Design A Modern And Fully Responsive Website For Your Business. / How To Change Paypal Donation Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.