Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (99898 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Toluwarnih(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
But who joined them? undecided
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by dude99(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I can't kill myself reading rubbish...
Me too o, make person no go turn to tree!
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by AfonjaConehead: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
ivartheMENTAL...
The beginning of craze..

Thechameleon. grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by LINTUNE(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
You this boy again,who gave you free time
tongue
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

How is it an insult to men. Its cool! At least she can't make a tree misarable.
what are you talking,atleast she preferred a tree to a redpiller
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Coldie(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
This is why I love white people.

In Africa if u think of things like this people go say u don mad, but nobody knows how ur feeling
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
....Instead of you to tell her the bitter truth that she is mad you re here talking in the rubbish.

Mitchewww
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Goalnaldo(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lalasticlala and Dominique come and see another demented fellow undecided

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Instead of you to tell her the bitter truth that she is mad you re here talking in the rubbish.

Mitchewww
calm down and accept the insult on behalf of irresponsible men.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
calm down and accept the insult on behalf of irresponsible men.
....Be deceiving her.

After we don use her finish and she turn to after 2,she run go marry tree Lol.

Common sense she no get sef.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by fuckaholic25(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
another wasted pussy
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Blakpot: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preator:

It's surprising most people never spotted the fact that she did this as a form of protest towards illegal deforestation. She is trying to raise awareness to one of the major problems that is affecting our habitat today. If the current rate of illegal(even legal) logging continues without replanting, we run the risk of desert encroachment, and stormy weathers. Incase you do not realize, trees serve as windbreakers.

I can vouch for her sanity. Wont bet my 1naira on the sanity of some people here though

Don't bother they know all that. They just prefer to emphasize on d "white ppl are weird narrative". Nairalanders luv sensationalism.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Samylekey:
Congratulations Mrs Tree

it's obvious the tree isn't a fertile 'man', this one d woman never get belle after one year - What do I know sef, e fit be family planning...

Enjoy your marriage Ma'am, I hope ur husband doesn't get felled down anytime soon

Abeg abeg, no kee me with laff
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Dentmoyin(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
musa done finally leave gate
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Godsonkemz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Effect of too much weed.

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Acjohn:
An emptiness led her to that and these marriage will lead her to more emptiness.
Make her prayer be say make that kine California fire no meet that tree on time if not her confusion will be compounded

she may decide to die together with the tree if it happen
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by ymstar(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
This life and strange events sha
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Helen6329: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
[color=#] 4418992[/color]
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by HabaHaba: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

It's an insult to herself

I can strongly say that this is not ordinary. It's a high spiritual relationship & it's satanic.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Helen9488: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by NwokoloOwa: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mr and Mrs Tree. You are not doing well ma.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Haven't seen the word ENGLAND have already know it's those White
This people need more prayers than we black people cool
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by ibuildstuff(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Preator:

It's surprising most people never spotted the fact that she did this as a form of protest towards illegal deforestation. She is trying to raise awareness to one of the major problems that is affecting our habitat today. If the current rate of illegal(even legal) logging continues without replanting, we run the risk of desert encroachment, and stormy weathers. Incase you do not realize, trees serve as windbreakers.

I can vouch for her sanity. Wont bet my 1naira on the sanity of some people here though
Am telling you, typical Nigerians, all they think about is religion n corruption.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Dronedude(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Trees are still scum, it will still break her heart one day.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Helen5857: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
This is an insult to women
You may end up marrying one
Who knows cool
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by dianchi(f): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
OK very interesting
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
This is an insult to women You may end up marrying one Who knows cool
maybe over a redpiller
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!
you are a monkey
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here Nigerian women will readily marry wallet n bank vault
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Ennybouy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
What is the meaning of all this sef?

Nawa for these western people o
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by fof1: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-two-who-married-tree-22672425

CONFUSION AND DEMONISM ARE 5&6. Except Figurative Impacted. Thank God She Has Two Kids...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.