Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (99890 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by fof1: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-two-who-married-tree-22672425

CONFUSION AND DEMONISM ARE 5&6. Except Figurative Impacted. Thank God She Has Two Kids...from a Male Specie.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Dreyton36: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
A Yoruba man will say Orishi orishi
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by holaralph(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ore ju, ju WO.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by alllivesmatter(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I can't kill myself reading rubbish...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Arthurity1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
How is this an insult to men? Her stupidity is her problem not ours, so leave us out of this.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by zeekcom83: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
If the spirit wey dey inside the tree begin dey Bleep her punany now in her dream, she go begin run up and down from one church to the other
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by piagetskinner(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
So what happens when the tree catches fire?
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by lecturer50(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
What men don't understand is that there is a part in women that is not in men.

That is why a woman can feel a non living thing and interact with it as if it were human.

A woman can see a stone and immediately know what the stone is feeling.

She can interact with a stone in a way that is beyond males comprehension.

That is why you keep hearing stories of white women marrying inanimate objects.

The other day I read of a woman marrying a wall.

Today the news is a woman marrying a tree.

Some time ago I read of woman marrying her bed.

Just like women don't understand why men rape so much(Even raping babies)

Men don't understand why women fall in love with non living things.

Men don't understand why women marry kettle,bed,rocks,wall, trees,etc
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by kaywhy09(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!

Have you found your own tree yet?

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by kaywhy09(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oh, poor tree
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by rapid101(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
wasted sperm ode
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Queenserah26(f): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin grin
simpleseyi:

No, rather it is blessing to men that no man married a mentally unstable and psychiatric woman.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by OlawaleBammie: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Zzor:
Its an insult,think deep

which insult??

ABI men are even happy

No unnecessary child/spousal support after a well planned out divorce orchestrated by her.

LIBERTY!!!
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by OdenKelechi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
These whites are actually very mad. The world should with them over there first
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by giantstar: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
aaaaahhhh insult to women i.e lack of men
Zzor:
This is an insult to men
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Chuukwudi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
starbuck:
Ndị grail messages, na them grin grin

You are talking the rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by themanderon: 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
What category and level of mental illness do we call this one again?
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by mysteryman2014: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

It's an insult to herself

Exactly
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Kennyideal(m): 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Even monkey no fit marry tree...... grin grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
An act borne out of depression. Can't judge her.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
lecturer50:
What men don't understand is that there is a part in women that is not in men.

That is why a woman can feel a non living thing and interact with it as if it were human.

A woman can see a stone and immediately know what the stone is feeling.

She can interact with a stone in a way that is beyond males comprehension.

That is why you keep hearing stories of white women marrying inanimate objects.

The other day I read of a woman marrying a wall.

Today the news is a woman marrying a tree.

Some time ago I read of woman marrying her bed.

Just like women don't understand why men rape so much(Even raping babies)

Men don't understand why women fall in love with non living things.

Men don't understand why women marry kettle,bed,rocks,wall, trees,etc

I also read that a woman can taste odour.

Men can only smell odour but women can taste odour.

A woman can see you and immediately know everything about your attitude,and desires.

There is so much about women that men don't understand.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Preator: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
lextube:

That's not true. She's into paganism, and demon worshipping.
There are other ways she can protest and raise awareness over deforestation and illegal felling of trees. It shouldn't be by marrying a tree. It's only a fetish person that will do this, and get married to a tree.
Finally, at the end of the day, whatever she sees, make she take am like that. Na she don cause am for herself.

Paganism, demon worship? You stated that like you have airtight proof. That means you know something we dont and i'll have to defer to you.

If you have however made that claim without any fact apart from those in this write up, well.....
I understand we Nigerians like ascribing a lot to the supernatural, even there are clear, logical explanations.

Anyway, she did what she believed will get widespread attention. I did remember some people choosing self-immolation as a form of protest. What will you think of those?

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by cococandy(f): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
She’s beautiful.
She set out on a good cause and then made it weird.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by cococandy(f): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
lextube:

That's not true. She's into paganism, and demon worshipping.
There are other ways she can protest and raise awareness over deforestation and illegal felling of trees. It shouldn't be by marrying a tree. It's only a fetish person that will do this, and get married to a tree.
Finally, at the end of the day, whatever she sees, make she take am like that. Na she don cause am for herself.
smh
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by simeko(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by tunjijones(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!

Go and marry tree nao. Nobody go stop you.

And FYI there is a very lonely mango tree at the back of my house. I can introduce you to the tree if you don't mind.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Legacyy(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2020
na choice
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by abercrombie(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2020
hahn:
If you know you know
bro u no go make heaven o....even righteousness 89 is aware

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Joliemoi247: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-two-who-married-tree-22672425

In this side of world it is called Ogbanje
Though I don't believe in Ogbanje but this is one
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by emmyniftyyem: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2020
One doesn't have to go around naked before being declared insane!
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nchenches: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Madness comes in many forms. Enuf said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.