Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England (99888 Views)

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Man Shares Photos Of Food His Wife Cooked For Their First Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Juliusmomoh: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2020
dude99:
Me too o, make person no go turn to tree!
Hahaha
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Bellotelli: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex
trees dont get upset unnecessarily
trees dont nag
trees provide peace and provide for your needs.

trees are lovely!
Yes... I hope very soon you will marry your own tree grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by EPO246: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Let her brain be examine.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by deebrain(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2020
hahn:
If you know you know

You are in spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 13, 2020
IamAngelica:
Please elaborate

I lost my dictionary grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Iamvetlander(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
trees dont nag

trees are lovely!

Run away from people with this mentality

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Despite causing a little bit of embarrassment for my 15-year-old, he sees the bigger picture now and understands what it’s for.

Chai! The 15-year-old has finally accepted the tree as his stepfather. SMH

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Thomthom(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
trees dont nag

trees are lovely!
How does tree provide ones need my dear please explain
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by TheRedpillguy: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
what are you talking,atleast she preferred a tree to a redpiller
Hehe yes, I guess it worked out for the both of us.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by francisbiz: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2020
280Bracket:

It's no insult to any gender. That is just what she preferred.
You know mad people prefer to eat from waste dumps.
Rapists prefer to rape.
Thieves prefer to steal.
Killers prefer to kill.
Those who eat shit prefer to eat shit
Gays prefer to same sex whatever.
We can go on and on, it is endless..

But life has boundaries
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by akmath: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2020
When you think you have seen it all.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by bjprodint(f): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Thomthom:
How does tree provide ones need my dear please explain
i am replying only you.

some women are in abusive marriages.they have been exploited yet are the bread winners of the family.trees give peace of my mind.trees dont rape.trees provide for d family by providing fruits to feed the family.

pls am not condeming all men cos av met amazing men.

if marrying atree will make d woman happy,who are we to judge or stand against her happiness.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Trendy247: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Na to cut down the tree for night
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Bestrolland(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2020
unkan bè
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Jaapu: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
kazyhm:
She can sue for spouse support whenever the tree is chopped down or in any event of natural disasters that affect the tree............you all couldn't get the logic.

Because we are not on the realm of madness with you and the tree lover.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by AceVentura: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Hypocrite!!!

She married a tree but the flowers in her hand were cut down for her delight.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by znuga: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2020
GBAM!

Righteousness89:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

When you Choose to Turn your back Against GOD and Live Life Just anyhow, It's an Invitation to CONFUSION..

The Devil Messes up the Brain and Makes u Perform Foolish Wonders

1 Like

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Sirpluv: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Maybe she thinks money still grows on tress undecided undecided
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Famexit(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Acjohn:
An emptiness led her to that and these marriage will lead her to more emptiness.
Make her prayer be say make that kine California fire no meet that tree on time if not her confusion will be compounded

grin grin
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by DedeNkem: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2020
She should have been in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Grace146: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2020
illicit:
She must be a monkey
Even the monkey does not marry tree
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by leunseyis(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
Its an insult,think deep
...in what sense
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Grace146: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2020
please ooo, u guys should reason with me, will she uproot the the tree and move it into the house or she will be staying permanently with it, in the garden!!!
What of the night!!!! How¿¿
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by popweezy(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=hahn post=93858063]If you know you know!]Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by andyanders: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Things beyond ordinary. The more you look, the less you see. That tree is just normal tree to ordinary eyes that can't see beyond. To her type of person, she sees a being with her own spiritual eyes.

To her, there is a being figure she sees and communicates with. She is married to the being that that tree represents. We are all spirit beings, roaming the world.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Karemarealty288(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
trees dont nag

trees are lovely!

She would rather cut a branch and carve out a wooden Love Machine out of it.

Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Vmotors: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2020
A demon is ruling her. We shouldn't comment anything positive about this else the demon might come on you.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by ifexfree24: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2020
bjprodint:
at least trees dont have sex trees dont get upset unnecessarily trees dont nag trees provide peace and provide for your needs.
trees are lovely!
clap for yourself! you just made a million dollar point...
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Trendy247:
Na to cut down the tree for night
You will just go to jail, that animal will sue you.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by andyanders: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Vmotors:
A demon is ruling her. We shouldn't comment anything positive about this else the demon might come on you.

Yes, a spirit being has possesed her and is in control of her phyisical being.

People may not understand. She is completely off from a normal human being as I earlier stated herein.
Re: Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England by PrinceGallant: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
This is an insult to men

Great insult

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.