Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Most Profitable Agric and Real Estate Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Most Profitable Agric and Real Estate Investment. (826 Views)

Stay Safe Online: Scammers Are Getting Wiser Particularly With Agric And Cryptos / I Have An Idea That Will Revolutionize Agric And Power: I Need Partners / 35% And 45% ROI Assured On Our Agric And Real Estate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Agric and Real Estate Investment. by olojola(f): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
YES!

I know that many will wonder what it's might be all about : but I want to assure you that whatever information shared with you here is very genuine and official.

We present to you:

Oxford Imperial services limited

Oxford Imperial is among one of the subsidiaries of The Oxford Group, Nigeria. Oxford Imperial services limited provides 100% assured loyalty with clients and customers. We appreciate and recognize the value of our clients and customers.

We provide investment services ranging from agriculture, real estate, technology, oil and gas, fashion design amongst the rest. But I will want is to focus more on agriculture and real estate.

What w are saying is that;
You can purchase landed property with us for farming for a sum of 90,000 Naira per plot, but you cannot but less than 1 hectare ( 6 plots ) at 90k each. You will be given the C of o and other documents backing your ownership. You can only use the property for farming. You can get farmers to help you cultivate your crops.
Or, you earn profits on your investment by using this second technique

The smartest investors partner with us at Oxford Agrovest, because;
1. We are at the forefront and leading ground shakers in the Agro investment sector.

2. Our impeccable records are more than enough proof that your investment is 100% secure with us.

3. Our agro investment packages are investor-friendly grin....I mean you can earn up to 55% of your investment in 12 months without worry. Wondering how possible is that in this corona period? Relax, it's 100% secure!Band we are sure more referrals will come through you as they have from other of our happy customers previously.

All we are saying is that you invest in pepper and ginger. These products are needed everywhere for daily consumption. We have partnerships with large scale farms and food companies that make use of fresh pepper and ginger for production.

You can also take advantage of our real estate properties within Abuja, Lagos Island and the mainland, Abeokuta, Ibadan, and other states.

We are ready to personally put you through, just with zero stress, all you need to do is to indicate your interest and let me take you through as we help you achieve your financial goals in Agriculture and real estate investments.

Our optimistic belief at the Oxford group, Nigeria is that everyone can benefit and make a successful living out of it!

To partner with us, reach out to

Mr. Segun
Whatsapp/call: 07030543152

Or visit Mr. Segun at our office address at

26 Admiralty way, opposite pizza hut, lekki phase 1, Lagos.

www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

1 Share

Re: Most Profitable Agric and Real Estate Investment. by olojola(f): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Good morning good people of Nigeria.

We have other good news for everyone. There has been a change in the rate of returns on investment made by our loyal client's and consumers.

We officially announce to you that, the 12 Months Real Estate Investment Package has been adjusted to 45% returns on investment( ROI).

5 Months.... 10%
8 Months.... 30%
12 Months... 45%

This adjustment takes effect immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Momey Online Free Registration / Make $160 In 2 Weeks On Fiverr / Norland Pay Investment Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.