Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (41161 Views)

Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deepthoughts:
When Tinubu talk of recent mismanagement of our diversity and economy,is he referring to buhari is how close is his "recent"?,I ask this because I doubt if Tinubu has got the balls to dare.

Don’t mind the hypocrite, double mouthed rogue.
Has he not mismanaged Lagos diversity and economy for over two decades?

DoctorJones:
LEST WE FORGET

These are some of those clamouring for 'change':

Bola Tinubu's pension:...

1) Two houses in choice locations in Lagos and Abuja
2) Six brand new vehicles replaceable every 3 yrs
3) Salary for life
4) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every two years
5) Full medicals for him and his family
6) Security detail

Rotimi Amaechi's pension:

1) Two houses (one in Rivers and the other anywhere he chooses)
2) Full salary for life
3) 300percent of that salary as furniture allowance every four years
4) Three vehicles replaceable every four years
5) Free medicals
6) 10percent of salary as house maintenance
7) Full security detail
cool 30percent car maintenance, 10percent entertainment, 20percent utilities.

Bukola Saraki's pension:

1) Three cars replaceable every 3yrs
2) A "well-furnished 5bedroom duplex"
3) 300percent furniture allowance
4) Full security detail (8 policemen, 3 DSS operatives one of which must be female)
5) 30percent for car maintenance, 20percent for utility, 10percent for entertainment and 10percent for house maintenance.
NB: As a Senator, this ex-gov also draws salary worth millions and a N40m quarterly allowance.

Sani Yerima's pension:

1) Salary for life
2) Two vehicles replaceable every 4yrs
3) Two personal staff
4) Free medicals for the govs and their families
5) A house and free office
6) Free telephone
7) A 30day paid vacation abroad
NB: This ex-gov too is a serving Senator who recieves outrageous salaries and allowances.

Every one who has some grey matter, no matter the quality, should ask:

WHAT TYPE OF CHANGE ARE YOU BRINGING WHEN YOU HAVE CORNERED THE FINANCES OF YOUR PEOPLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL COMFORT?

What else is corruption?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

eluquenson:
REVISITING SOME OF THE LATEEF JAKANDE'S GOVERNMENT ACHIEVEMENTS FROM OCTOBER 1979 TO DECEMBER 1983 (FOUR YEARS AND 3 MONTHS) IN LAGOS STATE

* His government built the current Lagos State Secretariat which houses all the state ministries as well as the popular round house hitherto occupied by all subsequent governors of the state.

* His government built the Lagos State House of Assembly complex.

* His government built the Lagos State Television

* His government built the Lagos Radio

* His government built Lagos State University

* His government established General Hospital in zones all over the state with assurance of free health care.

* His government established Teacher Training College and the College of Education.

* His government built low cost houses in Ijaiye, Dolphin, Oke-Afa, Ije, Abesan, Iponri, Ipaja, Abule Nla, Epe, Amuwo-Odofin, Anikantamo, Surulere, Iba, Ikorodu, Badagry, Isheri/Olowu, Orisigun etc.

* His government established the Water Management Board and Waste Disposal Board on the 18th of August, 1980.

* His government constructed the Adiyan Water Works to increase water supply in the state to 18.16 million litres per day.

* His government modernized and expanded the Iju Water Works which was first commissioned in 1915. This increased daily capacity from 159 million to 204 million litres per day.

* His government purchased and commissioned the giant car crusher equipment. The equipment was designed specifically to crush derelict vehicles in Lagos State. It had the capacity to crush 45 vehicles per day.

* His government constructed, rehabilitated and resurfaced Epe/Ijebu-Ode Road, Oba Akran Avenue, Toyin Street, Town Planning Way, Alimosho-Idimu-Egbe Road, Idimu-Iba-LASU Road, the new secretariat road and several others.

* His government constructed Victoria Island/Epe Road and thereby creating an ‘oil rig’ for Lagos State.

* His government established Asphalt Plant for the Department of Public Works.

* His government established Electricity Board for Rural Electrification with provision of street lights.

* His government modernized, expanded and commissioned Onikan Stadium in 1982.

* His government established a singular school system and ensured genuine free education in Lagos State and the beneficiaries of this policy are in different positions of eminence in the country and around the world.

* His government raised the primary schools in Lagos State to 812 with 533,001 pupils (against 605 primary schools with 434,545 pupils he met in 1979) and secondary schools to 223 with 167,629 students (against 105 schools with 107,835 students in 1979).

* His government constructed 11, 729 classrooms with the maximum of 40 children per class between March and August 1980, by 1983, he had constructed over 22,000 classrooms.

* In July 1983, two commercial passenger boats christened "Baba Kekere and Itafaji" to run the Mile 2 - Marina (CMS) route via the lagoons were inaugurated by his government to mark the official launch of the Lagos State ferry services.

* His government took over the ownership and financing of Lagos State Printing Corporation in July 1980

* His government established the first State Traffic Management Authority (Road Marshals).

* His government established small scale Industries Credit Scheme which preceded the EKO bank.

*His government established LASACO Insurance.

*His government expanded existing market and built new ones.

*His government established Traditional Medicine Board.

WHO SAYS 4 YEARS IN OFFICE IS NOT ENOUGH FOR MEANINGFUL ACHIEVEMENTS?

IT'S A FACT THAT 90% OF GOVERNORS IN NIGERIA SINCE 1999 WITH REVENUES AT THEIR DISPOSAL CANNOT BOAST OF A QUARTER OF THESE ACHIEVEMENTS EVEN WITHIN THEIR EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Vanzcharles(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
"Nigeria is fast drifting to a failed and badly divided state"

I agree with him

Who failed it? What caused the divisions and agitations.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Vanzcharles(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
"Nigeria is fast drifting to a failed and badly divided state"

I agree with him

Who failed it? What caused the divisions and agitations?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!¡¡

Tinubu your blood is yellow while ours is red and Buhari's own is pink that's why him no sabi book.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

No. You said "whites before immigrants" and I'm saying even the whites were immigrants. By original Americans, I'm referring to the aborigines prior to the discovery of the region by white Europeans. These same aborigines (mostly red Indians) are still there today and unknown to many, they are still angry at the government for stealing their lands. A good deal of them are still not as educated as an average American of today but the get special treatments in some North American regions.

I did not say anything earlier but came in to clarify what original means.
Are you saying that the aborigines/red Indians are also migrants from the garden of Eden

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Mjpem23(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by okuta007: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
sonnie10:
Why is it that when election gets closer, they begin to talk about blood?

"My political ambition is not not worth anyone's blood" GEJ

"The blood of baboons will flow" PMB

"The blood that runs in my viens is same that runs in every Nigerian" BAT

bats suck blood undecided
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
I doubt if it's the same blood. How come we behave differently, Oga Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by NGpatriot: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, was hurriedly released by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Wednesday after suffering high blood pressure during interrogation.

Punch reports that the Ekweremadu who was interrogated for over eight hours on Tuesday, returned for another round of questioning on Wednesday morning but after some hours, he had high blood pressure and was allowed to go home.

“During the interrogation on Wednesday, the Deputy Senate President started to complain of discomfort and he told us that he had high blood pressure. We noticed the symptoms and we immediately released him.” a source at the antigraft commission said
Ekweremadu was invited by the commission undeclaring some of his properties. It was alleged that while the lawmaker listed some of the properties in his asset declaration form filled at the Code of Conduct Bureau, over half of the properties were undeclared.

The properties include 11, Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate, Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja; and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street) Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include Flat 4 Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52 Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; and 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US; and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.

Deputy Senate Ekweremadu’s Assets Declaration Form Reveals He Hid Multi-billion Naira Properties, Investments

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/21/deputy-senate-ekweremadu%E2%80%99s-assets-declaration-form-reveals-he-hid-multi-billion-naira

See useless Igbos, this is their ipob brother, a public official and a sitting senator from enugu with no know private enterprise, but hes the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world.

...but the useless Igbos are committing suicide over in far away Lagos while their own criminal village leaders are bleeding them dry..

Useless hypocrites.

grin grin

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Theoarhics: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Corruption and hypocrisy run in your vein sir...not like every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Oluwafhemmi10: 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
Take it back, na bad and hot blood dey run thru your own blood Baba. The common Nigerian blood too cool and calm na why we neva kidnap most of una selfish, greedy and corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Stallion93:
God forbid!
In broad daylight moving Bullion vans into a house on orders of a single man.
Nigerians are weak

We are very weak.
In fact, we are too weak.
Even sef, we are three weak embarassed shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12292342_stalinchicken_jpeged442bb52673b6fe22274a6bd6d418bb

[img]https://4.bp..com/-aQ7O-ukzcnE/WK8Q1xMTx_I/AAAAAAAAAQg/PAi889syq1Y0r4MjxR5DjrmNEwrRuZY8gCPcBGAYYCw/s400/FB_IMG_14877150392768016.jpg[/img]

seyenko:
"In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person.
Lacking in self control, discipline, and foresight.

Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery.
His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future, or grief for the past.
“He lacks the power of organization, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business.
He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility "

Lord Frederick John Dealty Lugard, The Dual Mandate, pg.70 (1926)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by One4me: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

The above are generic races

We are Nigerians does not exist.

Over 700 ethnic groups fused into one entity.

Even the British that fused us left the EU.

Truth be told, politicians steal with reckless abandon because they deeply know we dont have a longterm future together.

The worse kind of deceit is self deceit.

Stop, You are wrong!
The Brits (British) are a fusion of Welsh, Scots, Irish, English ethnicities.and that is why they are called UNITED KiNGDOM of Great Britain.

But that is not to say that Nigeria is a good Union, especially with the Nepotism and crass ignorance of President Buhari and his band of Terrorist Fulani Herdsmen

Nigerian should be balkanized into North East, Nort West, Middle Belt, South East, South South and South West AUTONOMOUS Regions, with a weak Central Govt in charge of External Agression and Foreign Policy only.

As for Tinubu, he is a Rogue Politician who destroyed Lagos Youths and will NEVER be President of Nigeria, NEVER.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

Truth be told, politicians steal with reckless abandon because they deeply know we dont have a longterm future together.

Even the British that fused the us left the EU

Waw!. What are we waiting for? This is damn true

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by joefelin2345: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
fabyom:
The elders have spoken! Let us unite and build our country!
Which country? The one APC has destroyed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by surgical: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
flyingpig:
Honestly He was not coherent. Seemed like he was attacking the mismanagement of the economy, then all of a sudden he lost track and talked about secessionists.

I don't even understand the correlation, nor did he proffer better and wiser economic blueprints to lift us out of the economic dungeon.
it is called self preservation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by nedekid: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
fredoooooo:
Ashiwaju ma woran niran .. ipako g o suti ori wlegan loba je ... kaa kuulu fun awon olote, kaa bensan fun qon paapa ..
Slayer of PDP, baba iyabo ,jonathan and the leprechauns(wailers) grin
Lol.
As far as you are paying same taxes as every other in lagos etc, all well and good.
Ie it the mosquito does not discriminate when it's sucks blood. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
See useless Igbos, this is their ipob brother, a public official and a sitting senator from enugu with no know private enterprise, but hes the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world.

...but the useless Igbos are committing suicide over in far away Lagos while their own criminal village leaders are bleeding them dry..

Useless hypocrites.

grin grin

Please calm down and wait for a thread on him to open your mouth for wailing there.
Your useless attempt to protect ThiefNuibu, by diverting attention to Ekweremadu is dead before arrival. DBA!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917100_file577ba0662c663_jpega75dd3288fc902ecf4fdad92b09e4783

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Priwillo: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Igbos don comot mind from 9ja since.

Oduduwa nation is in the works
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by chaloskyx: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
YOU ARE MADE FOR THAT STATEMENT YOU THIS THIEF
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dullàrdinho
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by WoundedLamb: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

I did not say anything earlier but came in to clarify what original means.
Are you saying that the aborigines/red Indians are also migrants from the garden of Eden

Garden of Eden is a product of religious literature and only applies to abrahamic religions. Bringing that into a secular discussion on history is extremely limiting. The original occupants of any location according to history are the founders of the vacant land. That is, those settlers who did not have to fight any pre-existing occupant to be there according any available records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Even the British that fused the us left the EU

Waw!. What are we waiting for? This is damn true

We are waiting for the owners of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN to release us from the geographical area created by Luggard.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10929745_fbimg1579455637436_jpeg941d304a647af28279b50f7769b411f4

Collapse of Soviet Union

1. Collapse of Communism in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe (1989)
2. Détente: Cooperation between Superpowers - During the Cold War President Nixon and Brezhnez conducted SALT (Strategic Arms Limitation Talks) conferences and signed a treaty limiting the number of missiles each country can have.

3. USSR and Afghanistan Cooperation/Détente Ends • 1979-1988 • USSR backed the Afghan government; the US backed the Mujahedeen rebels • US boycotted the 1980 Olympics in Moscow • 14,000 Soviet dead; 1+million Afghans –Over 5 million Afghans fled (more than 1/3 of the population) –10-15 million land mines still in Afghanistan –Soviets withdrawal defeated
4. - Soviet economic collapse - Nationalism in Warsaw Pact countries - Tearing down of Berlin Wall - Breakup of the Soviet Union Collapse of Communism in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe

5. Nationalism in Warsaw Pact Countries 1. Gorbachev’s pullout from Afghanistan and his policy of Non-Intervention gave rise and momentum to Warsaw Pact nationalism movements. 2. Soviet/Warsaw Pact countries resented Soviet control and wanted to direct their own governments.
6. Tearing Down the Berlin Wall 1. East Germany elected a more moderate Communist government, but many not satisfied; allowed people to leave East Germany 2. November 9, 1989 – the Brandenburg Gate opened and people began tearing down the wall 3. Tearing down Berlin Wall symbolized and helped lead to fall of Communism in Eastern Europe; East Germany & Czechoslovakia 4. Gorbachev and President Reagan given credit for being most responsible for the end of the Cold War

7. Ronald Reagan: U.S. President 1980-88 “Tear down this wall”
8. Brandenburg Gate Fall of the wall news broadcast
9. Soviet Economic Collapse 1. Over-spending on arms race weakened government & economy 2.Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev tried to reform the USSR economy in two plans a. perestroika – restructuring of the Soviet political and economic system - Weakened Russian economy in short-term b.glasnost – “Openness” freed public access to information after decades of heavy government censorship 3. Gorbachev encouraged reform in other 15 Soviet Socialist Republics: new countries 4. Hard-line communists attempted a coup against Gorbachev – failed 5. U.S.S.R. crumbles; Gorbachev = the last leader of the USSR 6.Boris Yeltsin, with support of many who wanted continued reforms, becomes President of Russia Mikhail Gorbachev U.S.S.R. Boris Yeltsin Russia

10. Break Up of Soviet Union 1. Soviet Republics, one-by-one, broke away from Moscow and declared independence. 2. 1989-90: The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (U.S.S.R) was dead.

https://www.slideshare.net/bbednars/collapse-of-soviet-union-61548605

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by bluecircle470: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
daddytime:
I don't understand jack here.

This is a classic case of bleating from every corner of the mouth.

You’re just hating but far better that ouk
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by tex73: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hausa Fulani is culturally, ideologically, socially and otherwise more related to nations of Chad, Niger, or Mali not Southern Nigeria Oga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Dreyton36: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin Amala and ewedu soup they give body and wetin jollofrice with salad and turkey they give body no be mate o

Oga Tinubu we no get same blood FEM
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by anonimi: 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Garden of Eden is a product of religious literature and only applies to abrahamic religions. Bringing that into a secular discussion on history is extremely limiting. The original occupants of any location according to history are the founders of the vacant land. That is, those settlers who did not have to fight any pre-existing occupant to be there according any available records.

If we cannot use Abrahamic religion’s Garden of Eden, how did the original occupants get to the vacant land to settle in it

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Asahi: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
I rebuke it
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by tunjijones(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

The new country you wld go and form is it not still politicians that wld rule?

And for you info America has different race that formed the country.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by WoundedLamb: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
anonimi:

If we cannot use Abrahamic religion’s Garden of Eden, how did the original occupants get to the vacant land to settle in it

Different myths have different beliefs are regards the origin of man but that's inconsequential to this discussion because I have already explained what it means to be an original settler especially in the context of history. Stretching it any further would be a deliberate attempt to deviate from the topic. Aboriginal Americans were Red Indians are not whites. That's my submission. If you want to start another line of discussion, you can do so without presenting it as a defect in my stance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.