Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (41157 Views)

Truly, It Is An Indelible Fact That Greatness Runs In Yoruba Blood / Pictures Of Peter Obi's Wife And Children:simplicity Runs In The Family. / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by holluwizzy: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Person piking die, u dey promote ambition.

Nigerians like suffering Sha.

2k each, for each voters card will still bring this man in as president.

But I smell revolution in this country.
Or slavery continues.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Mana1227: 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
abeyaktech:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/the-blood-that-runs-in-my-veins-is-same-that-runs-in-every-nigerian-tinubu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2023 is approaching, they are suddenly becoming good people.

I don't blame the recycled thiefs, I blame Nigerians, because come 2023 they will still vote them in, they will be like he is our own, we will support him even if all he has is to loot. That is the problem we have in this country.

This conrtree will continue to cry and suffer in the hands of these polithiefcians except we change our way of thinking.

I came in peace
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by hush15: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
abeyaktech:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/the-blood-that-runs-in-my-veins-is-same-that-runs-in-every-nigerian-tinubu/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Believe him at your own peril. The blood that flow in him is not Nigeria's blood but his own blood. If not, he won't watch Lagos slave away.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by tit(f): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
What of the blood of the cows?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by hmohammed(m): 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
judgementyard:
And some folks will still vote for him

I will vote for him
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by GEEBITE: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Louisiana,Michigan,Illinois,Iowa and Ohio were all French territories too.Even New York(formerly New Amsterdam) was Dutch territory too before the British people took over and renamed it.
Ulysses71:

No qualms with what u wrote up there except you stating that america is a generic race.
while i do not know the whole history of america i know some states in america were not originally american.
california and texas(and florida too, i believe) were mexican b4 america did its thing. likewise hawaii, tho it was a seperate island b4 america, you know.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by cuteboy2: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
God forbid bad thing the blood in my vein is the same as yours. The blood running in your veins has wads of Lagos State Naira notes floating in it.

Until you stop fleecing Lagos State and go and complete that Lekki-Epe Expressway started since Fashola's tenure which your company Hi-Tech is using to defraud Lagosians, your own blood will remain polluted
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Lighthammer(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Holy smith and wesson bull shit niggarrr we are not sharing the same blood your own blood get link to pablo escobar de gaviria and el chapo
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by eagleu: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2020
winterfell007:
The drug baron is at it again. After looting Lagos at the state level, he's more than ready to bring his looting expertise to the national level.
Very soon, he'll appoint his granddaughter 'iyaloja' for the whole naija market. This country should certified dead and dismembered undecided undecided undecided

Thank you!

Former Lagos governor whose main job is being Lagos godfather today?

Specializing in castigating Igbos, especially the one he couldn't buy.

If his wife is not out threatening poor Igbo traders in Lagos, his dirty, smelly, and fat daughter, the iyaloja would be busy extorting petty traders assumed to be Igbos.

Oh, now , he has the blood as Igbos?

No sir, you don't.

Your blood is contaminated in so many ways. The cocaine level in your blood has been elevated since the 1980s, and no Igbo could have survived that long.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by rimijoshua(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2020
You are the problem of Nigeria....sir...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Philipxxxx0: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2020
The early Nigeria is divided the better for everyone, because we are not one and can never be seen as one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by olisaEze(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Juss negodu what the originator of our current predicament is spewing from his mouth? The blood in ur veins is not d same with my own, biko!

Mine is O+ Nigerian stock, yours is 0-Conscience! You cannot lie ur way into Aso Rock like ur robot there did, oga! We have suffered enough, Otogé!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nchenches: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2020
To manage Nigeria’s ethnic diversity, Nigeria accepted two SW presidential candidates on the two foremost political parties.

After Buhari cabal, Tinubu comes second in mismanagement of the ethnic diversity in Nigeria.
Tinubu’s desire to succeed PMB is a call for worse mismanagement of the ethnic diversity in Nigeria, right from 2015 when Tinubu traveled to Daura to invite retired Buhari to come and oust President Jonathan.

Obasanjo must have directed his jibe of mismanagement of Nigeria’s ethnic diversity on Tinubu.

Enuf said.

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Nchenches: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2020
donestk:
Americans exist

French exist

British exist

The above are generic races

We are Nigerians does not exist.

Over 700 ethnic groups fused into one entity.

Even the British that fused us left the EU.

Truth be told, politicians steal with reckless abandon because they deeply know we dont have a longterm future together.

The worse kind of deceit is self deceit.

No British man can accept to have Britain, Turkey and Iraq as one country under this type of unitary government system in Nigeria. When such a country is forced upon such diverse groups of people, the country must be rife with rifts and can never survive.

Nigeria’s political leaders don’t want to tell themselves the truth about Nigeria. Access to political power to loot Nigeria’s public funds is the only thing that unites Nigeria’s political leaders.

Restructure Nigeria first politically, there shall be no more talk about which ethnic group shall present president for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by MOTIONTECH(m): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Lol.....is this meant to be a justification for all his wring doing.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Burgerlomo: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Dear good people of Nigerians, please meet the man who said he want to fix all your problem. Ranging from electricity, food among others grin

Walahi, this country is in trouble
So nah today you know say the kontiri is in trouble?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by ikenna44: 1:22am On Sep 13, 2020
E-raw oo... I don't smoke weed oo! We don't have the same blood oo... Biko Kwa!
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Simbrixton(m): 1:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Mana1227:

2023 is approaching, they are suddenly becoming good people.

I don't blame the recycled thiefs, I blame Nigerians, because come 2023 they will still vote them in, they will be like he is our own, we will support him even if all he has is to loot. That is the problem we have in this country.

This conrtree will continue to cry and suffer in the hands of these polithiefcians except we change our way of thinking.

I came in peace

when would igbos stop voting in ekweremadu
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:40am On Sep 13, 2020
Not all Nigerians are crook sir
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Tonytonic(m): 1:52am On Sep 13, 2020
U sure?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by DCatt: 2:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Hehehe!

See the gathering of angry mouthbreathers!

If he had said the opposite now, the same people will still scream murder.

Y'all are hopelessly frustrated, that's why you blow up at the wrong person and exhaust your energy on a man who has done so many positive things to affect everyone who has ever stepped a foot in Lagos. Tinubu made Lagos better than it was before he became governor.

So whether you like it or not, Tinubu is the face and father of the modern Lagos.

Thank God, Tinubu is going to Abuja to help make Nigeria great for the first time in the history of the country.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by dragunov: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
Honestly He was not coherent. Seemed like he was attacking the mismanagement of the economy, then all of a sudden he lost track and talked about secessionists.

I don't even understand the correlation, nor did he proffer better and wiser economic blueprints to lift us out of the economic dungeon.

He is using style to campaign. He is projecting himself as the solution for the problems on ground.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Kingbuhari(m): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2020
What is this new York drug Barron trying to say
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by judgementyard(m): 2:47am On Sep 13, 2020
hmohammed:

I will vote for him

Your choice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by nick50(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Tinubu trying to preach love and unity so we will give him access to our national treasury come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Dear good people of Nigerians, please meet the man who said he want to fix all your problem. Ranging from electricity, food among others grin

Walahi, this country is in trouble

shame to the devil

spits
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by oshorstan(f): 5:42am On Sep 13, 2020
These men who brought Buhari and his change mantra to us should be stoned. We joke alot in this country. Even if Bugari increase fuel to 4000 a litre , apc will still blame PDP. You said u will repair Nigeria, and we have not seen an iota of changes in the country.

BAT, you have a different blood to ours, we don't understand why you are not a Man. because if u do, u will understand that people are suffering and admit that your government has failed woefully

God help us
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by ardave2k13: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:
Honestly He was not coherent. Seemed like he was attacking the mismanagement of the economy, then all of a sudden he lost track and talked about secessionists.

I don't even understand the correlation, nor did he proffer better and wiser economic blueprints to lift us out of the economic dungeon.

Please the article again. Larger portion of the article merely reported what President Obasanjo said. Tinubu harped on the issue of unity raised by Obasanjo by responding that there's need to be united.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Shattuck(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Xisnin:

Pure lies or should we say deception?

There is no such thing as generic races.

Neither Americans nor British exist as a race.
Not even as a nation.
Have you forgotten that the Scottish want to leave the union of your "British race"
or that a civil war was fought to keep your "American race" together?

A French man these days means nothing as you he could be a White, Black, Asian or Arab.
People learn to live with one another for various reasons.
Those advocating for ethnic-based division understand very little of human history.

Mention any state in any region and I will find you some group who wants to be alone.

We are Nigerians actually exist.
Those who never left their village may not know it, but It is the reality for millions of Nigerians daily.
true when people think Nigeria is just Igbo Hausa and Yoruba if Nigeria is to be divided along ethnic lines it would be catastrophic the issue with Nigeria isn't with different ethnic group being together is in our collective stupidity to evolution and leadership failure. BTW tinubu is definitely one of the biggest thieves we have in Nigeria yet he wants to lead Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by Sheggy13(m): 6:02am On Sep 13, 2020
flyingpig:

An article of roughly 10 short paragraphs is what is difficult for you to comprehend and you're calling someone else incoherent. If you had read the piece very well and digested it, you'd have seen that it was Obasanjo that was attacking the mismanagement of the economy and talking about secessionists. The writer tried to digress from Tinubu, the focus of the article to Obasanjo, and then returned to Tinubu who was talking the need for unity. Do you expect a Tinubu who helped foisted this Buhari government and still actively supports it to openly attack the mismanagement of the economy?
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by olaniyilukman(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Tinubu is just desperate for power... Unity ko, longetivity ni
Re: Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Gbana blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Politicians, Others Evade BVN / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby After Being Shot By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.