Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo (87899 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by pafra(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
247SENDME:

How many mathematics did Jesus solve while on earth? Those who were inspired by holy spirit to write the bible..what was their qualification? Wake up...Godliness is not all about your degrees.

Your problem here is compression. Here underline.

He was not equating godliness and degree. Go and listen to the video again and read in between the lines from where you quote.

I hate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by desiredhome: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Felicity0001:
Your apology still won't change the fact that "you'll reap what you sow". Karma Will definitely catch up with you sooner or later.
What is this one saying?......
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by GEEBITE: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
I guess you feel better and happier now after the insult and abuse.
Madibah:

He's not leading any soul to destruction but showing them the way to eternity..
Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

Oyedepo is a complete fraud
And an educated illiterate if u don't know..

And lastly bald headed fowl grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Jman24(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol

ENECHE nack am apako.
grin

Kumuyi - First Class Mathematics (best graduating student )

Adeboye - first class Mathematics

DK Olukoya - First class + Best Graduating student (record unbroken)

One 'bastardd' will come and be talking and call himself Freeze. ... Rubbish

Very interesting.

The black man is alien to apology, that's why they see it as a big deal.
The black man doesn't know that apology could calm a storm and doesn't change the name of a person.

I also expect the revered gentle man, pastor ibiye to apoogise for threatning Daddy freeze's life.
That's what civilized people do.

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by crestedaguiyi: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
toyosiolamide:

Then we can assume you are all extremists rather than true Christians.Because your submission here does not reflect christianity.

I wish I care
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Taiwojon(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

See this one
Shey you yourself don repent cool
if any man give his life to Jesus
he is a new creature.

salvation don't boost
salvation should show in your heart

your manner of discussion

your lifestyle

salvation entail you to preach to sinner so they will repent and turn away from their sin

without holiness no man shall see the lord

and to your question
BY THE GRACE OF GOD
YES
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
chaloskyx:
YOU ARE MAD HE CAN SIT HOWEVER HE WANTS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU IDOL WORSHIPPERS CALLING YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS

is this christianity?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Blakpot: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
The comments coming from so called Christians or should I call them members of pastors supporters club is just embarrassing.

First n foremost, shouldnt ur alligiance as a christian should be to Jesus Christ n his teachings rather than ur pastor?

Christ's teachings emphasized a lot on love and forgiveness, but u all chose to ignore dat, to satisfy ur thirst for vengeance.
"Who is he to talk about my daddy, my pastor, he is cursed, he will suffer.. " Ffs the man has apologized move on and stop being bitter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
A man once said, "think twice before you speak''. God no go shame us grin

Ibieyomi and Enechie obviously did not get your memo before they started barking like a rabid dog.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10559611_10387695fbimg15699391522429320jpeg299b8ded11c419b38b059786e426af3c_jpeg81e2772150ed0b4618a0a6ef04e19b30

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Asour: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Apologising to an elder but still crossing the legs. A well trained Yoruba son who got carried away with social media hype and western culture. We don't call elders bastards nor insult them. You went too far and i really hope you mean this apology. The ice in the Freezer has been melted. The Freesheeple Daddy has been humbled.
So sad.
However,
Freeze is of mixed racial background.
He is certainly NOT a typical yoruba person and anyone expecting more of that from him would be asking for too much.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by oladikenie(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
genkins:

These pastors u wrote about up there, did they distinguish themselves in thier professions? What is thier day time job? Collecting donations from people the live in luxury. They all should be ashamed of themselves. Freeze distinguish himself in his radio career.

sorry I don't mean to insult you o. But you are not a very wise person at all. Looks to me like a puppy was just playing with a phone and accidentally typed that. A man who founded about 2 or 3 universities and oversees its affairs as vice chancellor does not have a daytime job? You need a retreat o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by madjune(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
I'm beginning to feel Freeze is from Somalia.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by mxhibit(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

Oyedepo is a fraud if u don't know, he's a man whom his only concern is about his profit..
I'm sure many Nigerians have known this during lockdown when he was lamenting about the reopening of churches when thousands of people are dying around the world..

I pity your unborn children and generations to come through you. You'll make them suffer what they know nothing of. I dont expect you to understand that statement and if you do...pls do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blakpot:
The comments coming from so called Christians or should I call them members of pastors supporters club is just embarrassing.

First n foremost, shouldnt ur alligiance as a christian should be to Jesus Christ n his teachings rather than ur pastor?

Christ's teachings emphasized a lot on love and forgiveness, but u all chose to ignore dat, to satisfy ur thirst for vengeance.
"Who is he to talk about my daddy, my pastor, he is cursed, he will suffer.. " Ffs the man has apologized move on and stop being bitter.

Exactly.
God bless you real good. Amen.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by pafra(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

This is highly irrelevant and meaningless as their issue deals with spiritual matters. that means physical qualifications and achievements have nothing to do with who's right or wrong. infact the poorest man in the world might actually be more spiritually sound than them even the mythical Jesus was said to have lived a humble life

You guys like to argue nonsense. Read again or listen to eneche and tell me where he equate qualifications with spirituality.
You have compression problem
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
mxhibit:

I pity your unborn children and generations to come through you. You'll make them suffer what they know nothing of. I dont expect you to understand that statement and if you do...pls do the needful

Why do you think his unborn children will suffer ?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by TruthinAction: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
grrr:

Apology my foot
He received in full what he asked for

Eneches response was just an icing on the cake

Your statement is not consistent with the nature of the new creation in Christ. We don't render evil for evil. Even Dr Eneche statement is born out of the flesh. Two wrongs cannot make a right.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by FullBlastLight: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
daddytime:
Still shouldn't stop us as a people from pondering on this.

Why won't u ponder on d watery words of a mere mortal in contradiction of d Words of d Almighty God 2 ur own detriment? Huh?

In d final analysis, when we all shal stand b4 d Judgement Seat of d Living God, u wil see what bcoms of d Nations & pple dt reject God & kick against His Words!

God doesn't need Education, technological development & scientific advancement 2 validate His existence & His Words on earth or anywhere!

So, weda a nation is poor or prosperous, God wil judge all Nations & pple based (on His Word) on d Final Day!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
AntiWailer:
Lol

ENECHE nack am apako.
grin

Kumuyi - First Class Mathematics (best graduating student )

Adeboye - first class Mathematics

DK Olukoya - First class + Best Graduating student (record unbroken)

One 'bastardd' will come and be talking and call himself Freeze. ... Rubbish

Stop garnishing your post with lies, some of us here are much more aware than you think.
Baba Kumuyi & Dr Olukoya graduated with first class but were never best graduating students in their entire university, rather it was Olukoya that led his Microbiology department in Unilag not the entire university.
Pastor Adeboye never graduated with first class at UNN, not even second class upper. He has a PhD in Mathematics and taught mathematics.

I'm not a fan of Freeze but some of these pastors have turned their congregation to slaves. Some can't even think or make decisions all because their spiritual Daddies are not briefed.
If you're in doubt please read 1Peter 5:2-3.
I serve a living God not my pastors.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Openbusiness: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
imustmakeit:
damn nigga...
las las Freeze is not a real niggar... grin

He is real for apologising due to the excessive zeal of his message and he will continue doing the needful with love.
How else can he be real

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Jman24(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blakpot:

That's the black man for you.
The people who brought this religion to us will deal with anybody who threatens another's life no matter how highly religious.

That also also confirms insinuations that the black man doesnt value life. Else, anything that has to do with human life either by utterances or action should trigger sympathy first before any other thing or considering the instruments of such threats.

People think that not valuing human life is just picking up arms to kill like the bandits.!!

WHAT IS HOLDING BACK THE BLACK MAN IS IN HIS HEAD

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Why won't u ponder on d watery words of a mere mortal in contradiction of d Words of d Almighty God 2 ur own detriment? Huh?

In d final analysis, when we all shal stand b4 d Judgement Seat of d Living God, u wil see what bcoms of d Nations & pple dt reject God & kick against His Words!

God doesn't need Education, technological development & scientific advancement 2 validate His existence & His Words on earth or anywhere!

So, weda a nation is poor or prosperous, God wil judge all Nations & pple based (on His Word) on d Final Day!

What's your proof of the final day and when is the final day?
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by piagetskinner(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
It is not in his place to address doctrinal issues...

Person wey de apologize de cross leg.. tueh!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Preacherrr(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
SHUT UP, YOU HYPOCRITE!
jaxxy:

Everybody is insulting everybody just to defend same scriptures. We can not make out points without insults bt we are Christians. LMAO

The insults didn’t start from freeze bt from those defending their pastor and even some pastors themselves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by jrusky(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
BabaO2:
That pastor David ibiyeomie really put freeze on his lane. Freeze had to be struggling by all means to explain with proof that he's not from somalia grin.

He is not a Nigerian let his father go and trace where he got bastard from.

Possibly he is from Somalia or Yemen as you said.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Stop garnishing your post with lies, some of us here are much more aware than you think.
Baba Kumuyi & Dr Olukoya graduated with first class but were never best graduating students in their entire university, rather it was Olukoya that led his Microbiology department in Unilag not the entire university.
Pastor Adeboye never graduated with first class at UNN, not even second class upper. He has a PhD in Mathematics and taught mathematics.

I'm not a fan of Freeze but some of these pastors have turned their congregation to slaves. Some can't even think or make decisions all because their spiritual Daddies are not briefed.
If you're in doubt please read 1Peter 5:2-3.
I serve a living God not my pastors.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3312536_bestcomment_pngb2ec90533d9845da22279f617696ee5f

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by pafra(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
genkins:

These pastors u wrote about up there, did they distinguish themselves in thier professions? What is thier day time job? Collecting donations from people the live in luxury. They all should be ashamed of themselves. Freeze distinguish himself in his radio career.

Shut up and stop magnifying your ignorance. It only shows you no nothing about them. Google there names and see how they distinguished themselves

Next time don't disgrace yourself in a public forum like this again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by fefenoble88: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Madibah:

you are a half not fool cuz a fool is better than you,what did your state governor gave out or your president,infact even your biological father? Big half, cuz a fool will forever be better than you. Who are you to judge? He is a scam like you said,did he scam your father? Mumu born Mugu
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo by Ajixegun: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

This is highly irrelevant and meaningless as their issue deals with spiritual matters. that means physical qualifications and achievements have nothing to do with who's right or wrong. infact the poorest man in the world might actually be more spiritually sound than them even the mythical Jesus was said to have lived a humble life
He was trying to point it out to you and your cohorts that those pastors are read and will still be renowned people even if they are not pastors and freeze won't still match up with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.