Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed (337 Views)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures / Woman Burns Houseboy With Iron For Drinking Her Soft Drink / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by Legitupdate: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
I Killed My Aunty with Iron rod because she is a Witch- Man Confessed

Man murders his 60-year-old aunt over alleged witchcraft

A 23-year-old man, Dansu Asogba, has been arrested for allegedly hacking his 60-year-old aunt to death in Ipokia area of Ogun State, on allegation of witchcraft

It is reported that the suspect had on August 22, 2020, paid .....

Click Link below to continue reading;

https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/09/12/i-killed-my-aunty-with-iron-rod-because-she-is-a-witch-man-confessed/

Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
If sorry when I enter any office at all I will trend
Because the way I will close down churches, mosques, spiritual houses and co. It will be like a war on religion

Look at china clamping down on all this sky daddy b.s and look at where they've reached in under 25years you and I know in 25years at the rate we re going we will still not achieve much maybe one or two factories but that's it

Imagine turning every religious worship center into factory there will be no jobless person in Nigeria

But our imams and pastors and witch doctors are always looking for someone to label witch so that their businesses will move they are always looking for someone to be stoned, beheaded hand chopped off and other Sharia punishments to keep their sheep in line

And this is the result people killing in the name of religion or their invisible all powerful omnipresent omnipotent all good all knowing sky daddy smh
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by Hamilton1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Na der handwork
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who will forgive him now
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by Madibah(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Religion is the worst disease ever ..
Religion has killed more people in the world than any other disease
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by naijafella(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Poverty is a bastard
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by Vyzz: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ugly people the suffer...

You can't just come out without people calling u a witch
Re: I Killed My Aunty With Iron Rod Because She Is A Witch- Man Confessed by devilmaycry: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Naawao

(1) (Reply)

Problem In Ebonyi As MACBAN Complain Of Missing Members & The Locals Talk Tough / Igp Bans Fsars, Other Police Tactical Squads From Routine Patrols / #endsars: Falz,runtown Lead Protest In Lagos (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.