Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. (1398 Views)

See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
A girl i just met some weeks ago gave me her phone to help her fix, do to my carelessness I misplaced the phone, actually the moment I gave the repairman the phone to fix, he told me the phone has spoiled beyond repair because when ever she call me, I usually don't get to hear her. so what I initially wanted doing was to collect the phone and give her back her phone that I wasn't able to fix it, the unfortunate Happen a day before yesterday when I came back home from a sister's shop, because we were five in number that day, my sister and one of her worker who happen to be my friend and my other friend and a small boy, it was raining so a family friend drove by and assisted us with a lift to our house......it was when I got home, that my brain reset....I checked our room, I couldn't find it, I went back to her shop, I no see amm, do you believe I went to the man's house that took us home yesterday to ask him and equally check his motorcar but didn't see anything, I called her and told her, she couldn't say much on phone.....so I went to her house this night to tell her whatup.....but I think she is disappointed at me, she laughed and didn't believe the part which I said the mechanic said it has spoiled beyond repair, but I won't lie, that was exactly what he told me.....she told me it fine but keep smiling..
If you are the one, what exactly will you do, I don't have enough cash to buy a new phone right now. But she told me is fine and work a way.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by naijafella(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin u want mek we do? Shior

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Timewaster: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tell her love will overcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Oluromantic: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nokia Torchlight can solve plenty problems
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by solonubinho(m): 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Young man, I dont know exactly what you want. Do you want us to contribute money so we can buy her a new phone? Courtesy Nairalanders.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
solonubinho:
Young man, I dont know exactly what you want. Do you want us to contribute money so we can buy her a new phone? Courtesy Nairalanders.
she told me is fine...but my instinct is telling me all is not well, maybe the girls here can help out with an advice on this if they are in her shoe now, how will they feel?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Kalatium(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Of course she will feel bad, try and find another phone for her even if its not upto the former.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by BabalolaVictor(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Mivici:
she told me is fine...but my instinct is telling me all is not well, maybe the girls here can help out with an advice on this if they are in her shoe now, how will they feel?
bro, you're in a relationship with her. she should know and understand you well already. Both of you should decide on what to do..
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Cholls(m): 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
my brother den den den!
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by MJBOLT: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
maybe he wants us to contribute money for a new phone.those of you that want to contribute money,kindly let me know grin

naijafella:
Wetin u want mek we do? Shior

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
BabalolaVictor:

bro, you're in a relationship with her. she should know and understand you well already. Both of you should decide on what to do..
I know but we just met na. Not barely two to three weeks and now this is happening.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
maybe he wants us to contribute money for a new phone.those of you that want to contribute money,kindly let me know grin

u don't understand, just an advice will go a long way, now I don't have but that doesn't mean I won't still buy for her if I does, I want to read her mind through other girls and probably if she is disturb, I borrow from anywhere
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Humanoid01(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
Give her your phone na, at least for now until you're able to get a new one for her. If she disagrees, please firmly insist.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
As a guy, trying to read your spouse's thought process by asking her fellow women for advice should be a capital crime punishable by death as amended by the 1999 constitution.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by dingbang(m): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2020
The phone is bad already so why feel guilty to buy a new phone.. ? Bad things happen, she should get a new phone by herself.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Shorsky1(m): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Well,she won't be happy with you because you gave your word.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Warlord2014(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Mivici:
A girl i just met some weeks ago gave me her phone to help her fix, do to my carelessness I misplaced the phone, actually the moment I gave the repairman the phone to fix, he told me the phone has spoiled beyond repair because when ever she call me, I usually don't get to hear her. so what I initially wanted doing was to collect the phone and give her back her phone that I wasn't able to fix it, the unfortunate Happen a day before yesterday when I came back home from a sister's shop, because we were five in number that day, my sister and one of her worker who happen to be my friend and my other friend and a small boy, it was raining so a family friend drove by and assisted us with a lift to our house......it was when I got home, that my brain reset....I checked our room, I couldn't find it, I went back to her shop, I no see amm, do you believe I went to the man's house that took us home yesterday to ask him and equally check his motorcar but didn't see anything, I called her and told her, she couldn't say much on phone.....so I went to her house this night to tell her whatup.....but I think she is disappointed at me, she laughed and didn't believe the part which I said the mechanic said it has spoiled beyond repair, but I won't lie, that was exactly what he told me.....she told me it fine but keep smiling..
If you are the one, what exactly will you do, I don't have enough cash to buy a new phone right now. But she told me is fine and work a way.
Na the kind of you dey like amebo.
Which kind mata be this one, what exactly do you want us to do?.
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 13, 2020
she go still see Maga wey go buy her another android phone wey pass the one you sell

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:25am On Sep 13, 2020
cucumbae:
she go still see Maga wey go buy her another android phone wey pass the one you sell

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by DaddyRochie1642: 5:38am On Sep 13, 2020
cucumbae:

grin grin
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2020
I didn't sell anything
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by fingerlin(m): 6:53am On Sep 13, 2020
cucumbae:
grin grin
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by benzene00: 7:01am On Sep 13, 2020
A girl you just met two weeks ago is already your girlfriend

kids nowadays
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by Mivici: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2020
benzene00:
A girl you just met two weeks ago is already your girlfriend

kids nowadays
is she my boyfriend? I assume sometimes, even some hours conversation can make you win a friend
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by thankmyGod(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin you no well at all grin grin grin

[quote author=Tajbol4splend post=93866473][/quote]
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by merieam16(f): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Just kno she can never trust u again cos she's already seeing u as an irresponsible man
Re: I Just Lost My Girlfriend's Phone. by paulolee(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
talk to her n she would see reasons with you if she really trust and loves u..if not she go believe say u don sell am and get ready to buy new wan..

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Younger Brother(my Ex) Raped Me: Pls Advise / The Girl I've Been Dating For 6 Months Didn't Save My Number On Her Phone / Was I Right By Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.