Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (44554 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by kovic7(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
mehn that woman brother na pussy ass niggar.
like I go stand like this, u go tell me to my face say if u don't kill me sister, make I know say u he fake, then I go carry phone dey record or call Police.. except say I dey wheelchair when u talk am, if not, one of us go need doctor, the other one go need lawyer..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by BigBashiru: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBATbRWp1K0

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/12/if-i-dont-kill-your-sister-know-that-i-am-fake-video-of-ghanaian-pastor-ofori-surfaces/

toxic masculinity at its finest. the word "man" is synonymous will "kill". men = killers - any little thing kill. animals.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by desiredhome: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gkay1:
The rate at which devil is using pastors now is too much. It seem devil himself is now pastor, winning soul's for his own kingdom.
may God help us.
They will soon come here and tell "thou shall not judge or allow God to judge him"
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by EgunMogaji2: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
rastamouse:
Not sure how he can defend himself against premeditated murder. From the video, his plan to kill the wife was hatched way before the actual act.

Death is never part of marriage. The person you are married to is not yours and you cannot abuse or kill that person.

He actually has a valid defense. It likely and should be unsuccessful.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by HantaVirus(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
GavelSlam:

Especially those with private jets.

I tell you bro...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Prechgold1180(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
oga shut up

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by FGonline: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
hahahaha
Thy is no difference nna.
Her brother did the right thing,if her brother had killed the pastor,he will also be excuted.....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Her brother nor try at all, maybe they underestimated him. Someone said something like that and they kept quiet till he struck. Nawa o!

Demons claiming to be pastors, make angel Gabriel blow trumpet jor. These bad news everytime don too much.....

Make I watch Chelsea match tomorrow finish first before he blow the trumpet sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by JUSTBEFOCUS: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The guy na confirm Otondo!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Set awon "touch not my anointed "will still defend this man. One day a pastor will rape or kill their loved ones and they will still justify the killing. Brainwashed fools!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

They will soon come here and tell "thou shall not judge or allow God to judge him"
Lol
Touch not my anointed crooners will justify the killing.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by desiredhome: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I dont support divorce but sometimes it good to leave abusive marriage for the sake of peace
You are speaking from the both sides of your mouth.....
This is the controversial topic that had lead to a threat to Daddy Freeze's life.......
Papa say don't divorce, so you die there.......
People who cannot reason for themselves will always remain a slave to those who reason for them

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by jbbalarabe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

hahahaha real niggur wey sister they share pussy for free go siddon joor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by alllivesmatter(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You should have pulled the trigger nonetheless...Nicker

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment He and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help us
Rubbish! Can Devil you have never seen or the one you read in your fairytale book use person? Who knows maybe it's Marvel's comic Spiderman that is using you to air this thought of yours.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by desiredhome: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iconstar:
Touch not my anointed crooners will justify the killing.
I dey tell you....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Powerfly(f): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
sotall:
undecided

@righteousness89 comma see your brother.

With all the evil in him , he will still be preaching that Jesus is coming soon

did the pastor preach 'Jesus coming soon?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Babastrong(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
It is PASTOR this time around.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by blackboy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
grin

Some women are foolish

After all these threats she still went there alone.

Fish brain undecided

Nope . Read he shot her outside her office

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Benbellamor: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
The more reason.why Daddy freeze need.to lodge a complaint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by studentofTruth: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love pastors; I respect what they're able to do — making people see them as supermen and believe whatever they say!

But the people I still don't understand are those who listen to them, believe them, and worst still, see them as demigods.

Know your God and worship Him. The Bible is in English and simple enough: do good to people, don't hurt anyone, and avoid evil. Stop following these people, they will lead you astray.

Team pastor yourself!
For life!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

You make mouth too much

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Tech35: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Professor FE discovered a neodymium powered car that use no fuel nor battery. Click on the link below to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1nf
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by rockcitie: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89 don't you think you're being a hypocrite by always avoiding these kind of posts?? Are you trying to tell me that this so-called Pastor was not also preaching the word of God to his congregation??

That is why I personally don't take you seriously. You spam any thread that has to do with innocent people dying claiming that you're creating awareness for the rapture.

You spam BBNaija threads calling it evil.

Why do you then avoid threads where pastors do the opposite of what they preach or doesn't the trumpet apply to everyone??

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
But what in the world could have happened between them that leaving his house was not enough for him, he had to she to her leaving the world! Wow!
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by stayclearofme: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
This one was probably brought up under the tutelage of Ibiyeomie...killer pastors.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

Whether she cheated on his or not does not give him the right to kill her!

did i support the death?

I wrote already that men need to control their emotions, all these wont hav happened if he had control his emotions
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by alllivesmatter(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
studentofTruth:
I love pastors; I respect what they're able to do — making people see them as supermen and believe whatever they say!

But the people I still don't understand are those who listen to them, believe them, and worst still, see them as demigods.

Know your God and worship Him. The Bible is in English and simple enough: do good to people, don't hurt anyone, and avoid evil. Stop following these people, they will lead you astray.

Team pastor yourself!
For life!

Truth

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by BigBashiru: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!

African men's ego because European men largely don't care about ego.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by AbdulSleeky: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
rockcitie:
Righteousness89 don't you think you're being a hypocrite by always avoiding these kind of posts?? Are you trying to tell me that this so-called Pastor was not also preaching the word of God to his congregation??

That is why I personally don't take you seriously. You spam any thread that has to do with innocent people dying claiming that you're creating awareness for the rapture.

You spam BBNaija threads calling it evil.

Why do you then avoid threads where pastors do the opposite of what they preach or doesn't the trumpet apply to everyone??

Righteousness89, you have been called. Come and answer.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
So why is the Video Threats that the fake Pastor made in front of the deceased lady and her family just circulating social media just after the woman's death

The recording of that threats scene was done three months ago before the fake Pastor Went to the lady's place of work to kill her.

It looks like the family as well as the lady really messed up by taking the fake Pastor threats ligthly.

Hopefully, this is a warning that if any one is facing abuse or threats and it is recorded it needs to be exposed and circulating the entire social media.

Either way, very sad for the lady and her family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] / Lagos Nurse Dies After Being Pushed Down By One-chance Operators / NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.