Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (44557 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Thehilah4jesus: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by OVB123: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
You will just be ranting here all the time, whereas u nor get mind.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iconstar:
Why is it stale? Because d crime was committed by God's anointed right?
Because this news was trending online on Friday and it even featured on the front page. Don't allow your hatred for the kingdom of God affect your ability to be objective.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by lekki1444: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
rastamouse:
Not sure how he can defend himself against premeditated murder. From the video, his plan to kill the wife was hatched way before the actual act.

Death is never part of marriage. The person you are married to is not yours and you cannot abuse or kill that person.
after you done give her papa 500 goats and 500 yams and 2000 kolanuts and 3000 crates of orijin and 2 million naira as bride price ? shocked bros make you fear GOD oh shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Tonalphs(f): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
someone said that the devil is using pastors these days..... Naaaaa, pastors are the ones using the devil these days.
Naked you came and naked you return. properties will still stand but you both have used greed to end it all. RIP to the woman. RIP to the man soonest.
Life is easy when you don't allow the vain things of this world delude you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
after you done give her papa 500 goats and 500 yams and 2000 kolanuts and 3000 crates of orijin and 2 million naira as bride price ? shocked bros make you fear GOD oh shocked
What a Very Foolish Statement. angry

Go jump off the Third Mainland Bridge . Fool! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by lekki1444: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beautyaddy:

What a Very Foolish Statement. angry

Go jump off the Third Mainland Bridge . Fool! angry angry
shocked make you fear GOD o bros undecided
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked make you fear GOD o bros undecided

lekki1444:

I repeat it again.

Go and jump off the Third Mainland Bridge for this statement you had the weak and foolish nerve to post. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Anaerobi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
someone made it clear that he will kill you, you were still close to him. you should have flee Na.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Advocate500: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
you pull the trigger on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by lekki1444: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beautyaddy:

I repeat it again.

Go and jump off the Third Mainland Bridge for this statement you had the weak and foolish nerve to post. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by InvertedHammer: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
/*

Person wey dem catch na im be thief. Camera and social media are exposing many things. See how he looked like the real deal in the church. And some gullibles with ingrained low self-esteem(like petra1) will say "touch not my annointed" and let them continue with their crime/fraud.

Imagine what Chris went through with his wife before they divorced. Now imagine what Adeboye and Oyedepo's wives may be going through in silence. Public posturing doesn't always tell the story.

*/

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by kingxsamz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
OtemAtum:
Jehovah his god did more than this. They are both murderers las las.

%100 True.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is so terrible
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Gkay1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
desiredhome:

They will soon come here and tell "thou shall not judge or allow God to judge him"
Lol
say d truth and it shall set u free
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Comeandcollect: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
He shot her dead a few days later, quite sad people make others do horrible things.

Aside your marriage, you have to find happiness within yourself so that if the unthinkable happens, you have an inner happiness to live for.

manee2:
Threat to Life
Serious offence angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
nairaland is always late wth updates. this shit surfaced days ago na
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
After all the " I love you"

Never marry an insecure man. They are very dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by petra1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/*

Person wey dem catch na im be thief. Camera and social media are exposing many things. See how he looked like the real deal in the church. And some gullibles with ingrained low self-esteem(like petra1) will say "touch not my annointed" and let them continue with their crime/fraud.

Read my post not the title . It’ addressed your concern . If a man of God commits a crime against the law , the law should handle him .

Imagine what Chris went through with his wife before they divorced. Now imagine what Adeboye and Oyedepo's wives may be going through in silence. Public posturing doesn't always tell the story. */

You weren’t there so leave rumours out. Deal with the Bible
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
no symphaty for cheaters.. keep shooting any cheater be it guy or girl. if you know u are not ready to stick to the preek or toto, then dont marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
grin

Some women are foolish

After all these threats she still went there alone.

Fish brain undecided

Dumb ass comment
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by jmoore(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!

The man is the devil.

She was shot at the back. Do you know what it means to shoot someone at the back?
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment he and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help us
scammers. i rather become a budist than all this rubbish. satanism is till best. give your life to satan guys
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
kingxsamz:
Well, at least we now know for a fact that he's not a fake pastor. grin
Honestly so shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
there are people u dont dare. nigerians like daring people that is how i told someone that i will burn the the new danfo we bought for biz she thought i was joking and was daring me. yes i burnt it and burnt some valauables. we are talking of close to 10m burnt here. yes some people cant be dared. if i tell u i am gonna kill u, u better dont dare me. this will not have gotten to ths if he was not dared
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by CoolUdempa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!
she cheated severally and dared him severally. i dont know why people are not talking about that. since they started posting this topic, you are the only guy that have asked sensible questions. people dont ask the reason for extreme actions like this. i am happy we still have sensible people like u in naija

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
she cheated severally and dared him severally. i dont know why people are not talking about that. since they started posting this topic, you are the only guy that have asked sensible questions. people dont ask the reason for extreme actions like this. i am happy we still have sensible people like u in naija

YOU ARE A LIAR!!

Stop Making False Reports.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by anonimi: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment he and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help us

Lazy people blaming the devil needlessly. Thankfully that is not a valid defence in court.
Have you heard anything about psychotherapy and psychiatry?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Defiles Wife’s Nieces ‘to Appease Angry Gods’ / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.