Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (44543 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Parisian: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Keep quiet. If your boss in the office shoots you cuz you always make errors and make the company run into losses would that validate the crime?

Sometimes think before you talk.

Nothing justifies murder.
greencard:
Something must have led him to this

No body will talk about that now,

Crime of passion
Build up by consistent nagative depressive disorders..it may be hard to just walk away , but it safer to stay away if you notice your partner is losing it..don't underestimate the power of nagative emotions.its dangerous

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Parisian: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
You're absolutely right.
Agugbadin:
Devil that go about with the tittle Pastor. The demon that gave him power may have asked for her blood.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by ymstar(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kerosenehawker:

No, it is more like Pastors seeing the ministry as their ministry, not as the job God has given them

It is also about pastors being taught that they are God's anointed, so they can't be touched,even by criticism ...nt Daddy Freeze level criticisim, even criticism in love.

It is also about church systems AND church fllowers that turn the pastor into a super hero, not the servant he is supposed to be.

When a pastor is not humble in the sight of God , God will let Satan play him like a violin, till the strings snap.

Pastors, should humble themselves. Same for followers too. You are under God, that ministry is not your property.

Correct
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beautyaddy:

YOU ARE A LIAR!!

Stop Making False Reports.
mr truth talker. please can u tell me exctly what she did? or did she just stand there and they guy killed him? enlighten me please
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Parisian: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
How does this relate to the topic? Did he tell you he killed her because of his religion or don't atheists kill people?
studentofTruth:
Nothing to say
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by joefelin2345: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gkay1:
The rate at which devil is using pastors now is too much. It seem devil himself is now pastor, winning soul's for his own kingdom.
may God help us.
Why don't you ask whether those Pastors are real devil themselves.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Parisian: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
An atheist shot up the church in New Zealand. What did you have to say about that.
AlfaSeltzer:
godly people. na dem.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Sammiescotx08(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
The brother was slow in action how will someone threatening your sister and you let him go scot free
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Incandescent(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
grin

Some women are foolish

After all these threats she still went there alone.

Fish brain undecided

Ode.. what did you watch? Is it thesame video we all watched
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Incandescent(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!

Maybe when your sister gets killed in this gruesome manner you can then ask what she did. Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
..... How many years will this monster be behind bars? Can it be compared to this beautiful life that he cut off?
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by chukemmang(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why has he not been sentenced to death? Why are they disturbing us with the story of the idiot? The quicker murderers are put to death immediately the sooner sanity will be restored in the human society.

I regret not studying law so I can convict murderers to immediate death.

It is an insult to the victim for a murderer to remain in prison enjoying life and eating food paid for by taxpayers.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by okooloyun1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
I don't think you watch the video posted on nairaland 2days ago where her brother was beating her husband and she was begging her brother not to kill him.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Matthew chapter 24 have said it ALL
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by wdacharley(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Damn niggar
You always crack me up with ur comments.no homo
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Goodman247: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
humilitypays:
99.99% of black African Pastors didn't get a call from God, they called themselves in their search for money and riches, some that got called have derailed due to money, luxury life and women shocked shocked

Before you can be called a Christian, you must be living your life like Jesus Christ when he was in the world, then talk more of a Pastor cry cry
most of the pastors now are like the Pharisees which Jesus criticise, they want to sit in the best places in occasions, they want to be greeted in public places.they want men to worship them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

In civilised societies, you do not take action over everything except if it is life threatening.

Yoi call the cops .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by naturefellow(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
So bad.

Men should to learn to control their emotions and move on with life.

The gist is she cheated on him with the church choir master and mistakenly sent nude meant for the choir master to him.

Anyway, they were going for a divorce.

The chubby man in the video is the dead woman sister husband.

cry
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Fourwinds: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
So bad.

The gist is she cheated on him with the church choir master and mistakenly sent nude meant for the choir master to him.

" the dead woman sister husband " what do you make out of this
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Fourwinds: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
..... How many years will this monster be behind bars? Can it be compared to this beautiful life that he cut off?

Chai!!!
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by madjune(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
So bad.

If what you posted is true, then what happened was likely bound to happen, in almost 7 out of 10 couple's homes.

Though, i don't support the killing.
It's really tough to overlook a cheating wife and "move on" wherever.
Nobody should judge that man.
Everybody has his/her tolerance level and emotional snap response mechanisms.
Not everyone is as tough as they come when sh.t happens.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
greencard:
Something must have led him to this

No body will talk about that now,

Crime of passion
Build up by consistent nagative depressive disorders..it may be hard to just walk away , but it safer to stay away if you notice your partner is losing it..don't underestimate the power of nagative emotions.its dangerous

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Fourwinds: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
dinachi:
What did she do? Before I condemn the man, I must know what she did. The most dangerous thing for a woman in any relationship is to destroy a man's ego! What evil crime did she commit. Some of these women, the moment you marry them, they turn to devil's!

BUT no matter what she did, except in self defence he should not have taken her life. That's wrong!

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by hardeyincah(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Na mouth u dey make

It's crystal clear

You for kill that person wey collect Faith phone.

Mtchew
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by faceland: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
this is the type of person that carry his smelling hand and be praying for people. He would njoy US jail where they disvirgin asshole
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
sisisioge:
But what in the world could have happened between them that leaving his house was not enough for him, he had to she to her leaving the world! Wow!

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by aswani(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
she cheated severally and dared him severally. i dont know why people are not talking about that. since they started posting this topic, you are the only guy that have asked sensible questions. people dont ask the reason for extreme actions like this. i am happy we still have sensible people like u in naija

Uncle SATANNIST,

Being cheated on and dared severally is not a reason to go to someone's office to shoot them.

The correct response is to move on with your life with the support of friends and family and ensure you have a good fulfilling life. Much better than the life he would get behind bars without the possibility of parole.

A man is judged by how he recovers from unpalatable incidents in his life, not by shooting his way out of a problem to enter a bigger one.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fourwinds:

Oh lordylody! But he should have just left it at sending her packing nau. Now he's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison robbing himself of the chance of moving on to another woman worthy of him and living a fulfilling life. O ma ga o. It is well.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by tweakdude1: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Am here searching and praying for a wife.

This fool was busy killing all because of anger?

Oh Lord bless me with a wife with motherly understanding. Amen
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Beautyaddy: 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fourwinds:

See another fake rumor.

So who gave you the gist? How can such fake or made up "gist" be confirmed

Anyone can say anything to trend or sound relevant even when it is not true or cannot be verified.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by OdenKelechi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment he and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help
us

They aren't really pastors, just fools claiming to be pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / Two Lesbians Caned In Public In Malaysia For Engaging In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.