Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) (44538 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by toprealman: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
The difference is that you are in a jungle, he is in an organised state.
You are in a place without functional system so everyone plays godfather whilst he is in a place that strives to maintain law and order.
Wonder why you didn't pull the trigger....be calming down brah.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by omohlexy: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Read she was sleeping with the choir director in their matrimonial jacuzzi. Send nudes and video of the act to husband by error. Wanted to leave the marriage when every cast. Op next time investigate properly before you post soured news. The real victim is the pastor. Only mistake he made is that he went extreme by taking a life in a fit of blind anger cos he was cheated on and yet beaten up in his own home. Put yourself in the guys shoes before you judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by JIMMY1393: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
humilitypays:
99.99% of black African Pastors didn't get a call from God, they called themselves in their search for money and riches, some that got called have derailed due to money, luxury life and women shocked shocked

Before you can be called a Christian, you must be living your life like Jesus Christ when he was in the world, then talk more of a Pastor cry cry

I love you for this correct speach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by olajosy: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Devil is using murderers I guessed you meant to say because that guy is a devil in disguise
saaphiere:
Watch the moment he and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help us
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by passiveincome01: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmmmm, just how many years of marriage, and he calls himself a pastor but not living by what he peaches, false teacher.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
aswani:

Uncle SATANNIST,

Being cheated on and dared severally is not a reason to go to someone's office to shoot them.

The correct response is to move on with your life with the support of friends and family and ensure you have a good fulfilling life. Much better than the life he would get behind bars without the possibility of parole.

A man is judged by how he recovers from unpalatable incidents in his life, not by shooting his way out of a problem to enter a bigger one.
tell that to my hand. bro i will do exactly what that guy did or even worst. no be everybody them dey carry rubbish meet.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
I dont support divorce but sometimes it good to leave abusive marriage for the sake of peace

She left.

He killed her in her office according to the reports.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi16:
It is not just enough to divorce now. One should just make the right choices in both relationship or marriage.
Many psychopaths out there. This mad man obviously doesn't care for his life again..no hanging or electric chair will bring that lady back.

100%

May we never buy market from someone who has nothing to lose.

Cut at her prime just like that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iconstar:
Set awon "touch not my anointed "will still defend this man. One day a pastor will rape or kill their loved ones and they will still justify the killing. Brainwashed fools!

His members have started supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
she cheated severally and dared him severally. i dont know why people are not talking about that. since they started posting this topic, you are the only guy that have asked sensible questions. people dont ask the reason for extreme actions like this. i am happy we still have sensible people like u in naija

Where is your proof?

The family has posted theirs.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fourwinds:

The gist is she cheated on him with the church choir master and mistakenly sent nude meant for the choir master to him.

Where is the proof?

All these 'them say, them say'.

Besides, adultery is not an excuse for murder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

His members have started supporting him.
Their hypocrisy has no bounds
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Iconstar: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
I never heard that in video. Whatever the case I wish he would be given a very painful death.
Fourwinds:

The gist is she cheated on him with the church choir master and mistakenly sent nude meant for the choir master to him.

Chai!!!
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
I think is high time couples, men especially should be undoing marriage counseling every year. Because women way I knw must de push u to de wall everyday is left for u to control ur self.
Imagine u two having de same salary buh she will boldly tell u dat her money is for her only n urs for everybody. Imagine u as de husband can't invite ur family members buh she will want u to welcome her family members. Alot of things to be said.. Women are indeed devil dat need to be overlooked based on dere attitude
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by greencard: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Parisian:
Keep quiet. If your boss in the office shoots you cuz you always make errors and make the company run into losses would that validate the crime?

Sometimes think before you talk.

Nothing justifies murder.
read brother read ... something will always lead to something..he married her, there was love ..then this .. something led him to do that , it's a crime of passion, you can't explain..these things happens too fast.

Just pray you don't find yourself in such situation. I didn't say it justfy the murder. Murder Is murder..but something led to it . That is what I'm addressing. We can all learn from it
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by yaki84: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The brother is not a real niggarrr.... pussy asss niggarrr everywhere
You tell it to my face that you are going to kill my sister

As at that very moment you become history
Nobody fuckkk with my sisters and go Scot free
The last time some one tried that shit by seizing faith's phone...the hood and the whole of pz, sapele road in Benin city was no longer safe for anybody....i almost pull the trigger as a real niggarrr...
Rice is now 30k plus per bag and u haven't pulled the trigger, abi ur sister no dey chop rice ni?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by Teena18(f): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
Some pastors sha
Didn't Jesus say forgive 70×7 times daily?

I sell perfumes, body spray and a host of other fragrant products, contact me for details biko because in the end, only God knows His true followers
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Parisian:
An atheist shot up the church in New Zealand. What did you have to say about that.

Godly people do worse. Everyday.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by subcbouy: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Most now use pastoral get resident paper if you know you know. Africa missionary scam plenty nowadays. That's why you see fake pastors like MTN everywhere you go! But the UK don de compress diz format.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by SATANNIST: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
bukatyne:

Where is your proof?

The family has posted theirs.
let her explain what happened na
i am not the type that will fall for all the online trash they posted.
yes the guy is wrong but they should have stated what prompted his actions
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by WaleBaloguK: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
most of these folks are into this because of money.... No calling divine whatsoever
The evidences are there for the reasonable ...

Thats why freeze is an enemy...
He came after their tithes and offerings
Little did the sheeples know that God doesnt need your tithes and offerings...
He already owns the whole riches in the universe

The useless Buhari can raise the prices of watever he feels like ..to further impoverish the masses . You will not hear a word from any god of men...

grin grin

A Ghanaian has killed another Ghanaian in far away United States. How Buhari name take enter this talk now I no understand
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by ridbell01(m): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2020
The guy deserve to be kill if he escape death in the US only what will save him is not to go back Africa
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by blakwater(m): 12:49am On Sep 14, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the moment he and the wife were praising God in his church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96D9kNEws6o

Devil is using pastors these days. God help us
or pastors are using the devil my friend.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by NaBanga: 12:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Fourwinds:

She did not cheat on that piece of trash. Stop trying to rubbish this woman's name to justify her murder. You are probably evil just like him.
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by InvertedHammer: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2020
petra1:

Read my post not the title . It’ addressed your concern . If a man of God commits a crime against the law , the law should handle him .

You weren’t there so leave rumours out. Deal with the Bible
/
The same Bible that says " slaves be obedient to your masters" (Ephesians 6:5). You should be glad that some people with functional blame threw the Bible aside else you will still be picking cotton.

The Bible will fvck you up. That's why pastors and ministers pick and choose what they preach.They stay away from some controversial chapters and verses in the Bible. So much for the word of God.

/
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by petra1(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The same Bible that says " slaves be obedient to your masters" (Ephesians 6:5). You should be glad that some people with functional blame threw the Bible aside else you will still be picking cotton.

The Bible will fvck you up. That's why pastors and ministers pick and choose what they preach.They stay away from some controversial chapters and verses in the Bible. So much for the word of God.

/

Shouldn't slave be obedient to masters? Or should masters be obedient to slaves?
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by InvertedHammer: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2020
petra1:

Shouldn't slave be obedient to masters? Or should masters be obedient to slaves?
/
All men are created equal and in the image of God. A labourer deserves his wages. No human should force another to work for free. The fact that Bible preached and supported the status quo ante until the good people of the earth abolished slavery makes mockery of the Bible as the acclaimed word of God. Total bulshit!
/
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by petra1(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
All men are created equal and in the image of God. A labourer deserves his wages

Sure

No human should force another to work for free. The fact that Bible preached and supported the status quo ante until the good people of the earth abolished slavery makes mockery of the Bible as the acclaimed word of God. Total bulshit!
/

Was it bible that made them slave ? Slavery was a culture on the earth then . And if you're a slave . Serve your master , if you're a servant serve your boss, service is the message of the bible . Why crying ove obsolete tradition
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2020
mazizitonene:
See why I like real men...

He told you you don't play with threats like this and you're still skeptical........even got it on tape.....

So your definition of a real man is a murderer who killed his wife in cold blood?
Re: Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) by mazizitonene(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2020
DanjaNinja:

So your definition of a real man is a murderer who killed his wife in cold blood?
read to understand..... obviously I was talking about her brother....but I've included it in the original Text for clarity for you and your likes bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics) / Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.