Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Re: Independent Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Independent Bomb Blast (2772 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
On October 1, The Capital city Abuja was attacked and MEND claimed responsibility.

Immediately our President came out to tell us he knew this is not MEND.

Few days later we saw on the news text messages like

"Dokpesi where is our Balance"

"Na we do am"

"Lets meet in IBB campaign office"

Later it was tagged Independent Bomb Blast (IBB)

What has now happened to that investigation and the alleged culprits Raymond Dokpesi and IBB

What happened to those who lost their lives? Any attempt to bring the perpetrators to book?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324293_Jonathan_10Jun2010_480_jpg143c18d1469a929b47074b0942a6d77a
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by blacksta(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2011
Jonathan omo ode Goodluck admitted to the US envoy that he is incompetent, others are better than him and it is was solely by luck he was chosen to become the vice president .

@Poster

GEJ is tactless and clue less to what is happening around him or in the country hence he is unable to answer this question.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2011
bump tongue
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
the victims were sacrificed for democracy
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2011
Any updates on this unfortunate incident and the culprits would be appreciated
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by seanet02: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Rhino5dm: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
GEJ is bloody terrorist, he is the spoke person of the dreaded terrorist(MEND).  

show me your friends and i will tell you who you are.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Ayowumie(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
GEJ is clearly a man without clue. All of a sudden, he has forgotten about the issue.
What a man
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by batiatus(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2011
kindly go and ask MR. PRESIDENT. He knws beta. Or we shld pray dat d culprits wil confess their crime. Ameen.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by starman1: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
just want to say sorry to de victims
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Pataki: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
batiatus:

kindly go and ask MR. PRESIDENT. He knws beta. Or we shld pray dat d culprits wil confess their crime. Ameen.
Religion - the birthright of Nigerians to be mentally lazy. (Not directed at your person though).

Why is that in every situation, we must resort to prayer?

Jonathan is clueless - pray for him.

Nigeria leadership is corrupt - pray for them to change.

October 1 bomb blast - pray the culprit will confess their crime.

''PHCN has taken light'' - pray that God will touch the heart of the man controlling the switch to restore power

Nigerians are traveling - pray for safe journey and no accident on the misfit roads.

We have now turned God to be accountable for every of our actions and inactions, while our useless leaders continue to steal this nation dry, murder and terrorizing we the citizens. And yet, we Nigerians surely continue to pray for them.

The power is in our vote to make these useless leaders accountable for their actions. The power is in our hands to choose the leaders that will give us accountability. The power is in our hands to demand that the government provides the basic amenities of human living.

I believe in true leadership and accountability. And the only people I see fit for that right now is Buhari/Bakare.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Ultrame(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Dayokanu,
That matter suffered a massive stroke even before goodluck declared IBB as his 'father'.

My bet is that you'll never hear anything about that ugly incident again and if you do, its going to be the same ol' "we're still investigating the matter".
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by medoski(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2011
Suspects were arrested and charged to court( charles okah and co), when it comes to the judicial system you have to be very patient cos they take their time
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2011
Na today dis matter enter voice mail?
The most recent ones in Jos how far?
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
medoski:

Suspects were arrested and charged to court( charles okah and co), when it comes to the judicial system you have to be very patient cos they take their time

What happened to Dokpesi and IBB who were the masterminds?

Have you forgotten these text messages?

"Na we do am"

Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
Dayo, this is d current update on the sad event. Dokpesi has been appointed as part of the President's campaign team and a few days ago the President informed us that IBB is like a father ro him. So the whole Dokpesi and IBB bomb thingy, must some weird joke by the GEJ campaign team. Cos our dear President's campaign team member and his dearest mentor cannot be terrorists
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
Is this what GEJ presidency brings to the table?

Label opponents Terrorists and embrace them once they surrender
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by Kilode1: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
dayokanu:

Is this what GEJ presidency brings to the table?

Label opponents Terrorists and embrace them once they surrender

Table? Oh, You mean Kitchen Table? Yes it was a family affair, more like a small kitchen fire. Presido GEJ has resolved it with his Father.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by doja(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2011
Oh ! Sorry people I said it was Dokpesi and IBB then, because I never knew he was my father but now that I know he is my father we are looking at the possibility of labelling some other persons with that terrorist act.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by chosen04(f): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
doja:

Oh ! Sorry people I said it was Dokpesi and IBB then, because I never knew he was my father but now that I know he is my father we are looking at the possibility of labelling some other persons with that terrorist act.

Satire at its best!
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by semid4lyfe(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hmmmm,. . . and the thread makes the homepage? undecided

Not surprised at all cos all GEJ bashing threads and Buhari praising threads make the homepage

Pity all these won't stop GEJ from winning in April grin

Moving on. . . . . .
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by egift(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Not surprised at all cos all GEJ bashing threads and Buhari praising threads make the homepage

Moving on. . . . . .

Yes it will not stop GEJ - because he have the money bag. Tell me again about the Excess Crude Account grin
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by naijasing(f): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
i pray ooooooo nigeria
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by ozolity(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nawoo, in this age some of our youths are covered by sentiments and partial blindness just because of politics. @ Poster: If u want to know the outcome of the Abuja bomblast, listen to news ( Now Charles and Henry Okahs and other suspects are still facing trier) please my dear countrymen, lets not be blind folded. Goodluck is indeed one of the best things that have happened to this country. Believe it or not. So far given the time been he has not failed, he is oncourse, he is not the cause of our problem; however, he has been taken gradual processes in solving the problem. so if u are being deceived, please open your eyes. GOODLUCK IS THE BEST OPTION.
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by honeric01(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Moving on. . . . . .

Zombie effect sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by ozolity(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
May God have mercy on some of our youths
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^ Simple question

What happened to these text messages

"Na we do am"

Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by mbulela: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by OAM4J: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2011
doja:

lol grin grin see the resemblance grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324293_Jonathan_10Jun2010_480_jpg143c18d1469a929b47074b0942a6d77a
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2011
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by OAM4J: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Simple question

What happened to these text messages

"Na we do am"

There is a new txt message sent to one Yinka and it shows that the bombs were actually assembled at a church in ikeja and the Coordinator was a retired general from Daura in Katsina State

The text says

'Oga Yinka, we don do the job o, na only 2 of the bomb we fit use, the remaining one still dey the ikeja church. When we reach Daura, the general no wan gree pay our balance, abeg talk to am o'

grin grin grin

(High Tech Intel, i tell ya)
Re: Re: Independent Bomb Blast by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2011
doja:

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria. / PZ Cussons To Close Ghana Factory And Concentrate On Profitable Nigeria / Amaechi Bought Forms For The 16 Aspirants, I Will Ignore Them-Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.