Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. (543 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Urgent need of a dog any breed / Rapid Response Squad Dog: What Breed Of Dog Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
I'll appreciate if someone can give me a dog of any breed... My love for dogs is unending. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Someone should help my thirst for dogs
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by SUPERPACK: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Do you need 404 to quench your taste or live dog?
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by hola106(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Same here
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by Timewaster: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2020
I have ekuke I would love to dash out.

It has finish our neighbors children shiit

Don't worry... It's just 2 months old so u can still train it well

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Do you need 404 to quench your taste or live dog?
no bro, I don't eat dogs... I want to add him she to my life.
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Timewaster:

lol Kai naw
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Someone please help me na.. Biko!
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by verminnel(f): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Won't u take the ekuke offered u?
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by Idowster(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Timewaster:

where are u located
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
verminnel:
Won't u take the ekuke offered u?
e no go collect, e dey find free foreign breed.
Re: Need A Good Heart To Give Me Any Breed Of Dog. by chiefojiji(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pandsho:

e no go collect, e dey find free foreign breed.
And who told you? He was joking about it

(1) (Reply)

Pup For Sale / Adolescent German Shepherd Up For Sale / Alsatian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.