Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. (2812 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Terry Waya, the father of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed that former housemate, Erica, has refused to pick his calls.

The billionaire father of BBNaija housemate also disclosed that Erica has refused to respond to text messages he sent to her.

He disclosed this during an interview with BBC Africa Pidgin.

Waya, however, said Kiddwaya’s elder brother has been in touch with Erica, which he said was gratifying.

He said: “I con send message to her to tell her to take am easy, that it is not the end of the world because since she left she has not been taking calls, so I sent her a text message to calm down and Kiddwaya’s senior brother is talking to her, so that is not a problem.

“At least she con show my son love for there, so personally I don’t have a problem with her”(sic).
Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality television show after repeatedly flouting house rules.
Recall that Terry Waya had disclosed that his son does not need to prize money.
He had also promised to share the money with Erica if Kiddwaya wins the BBNaija show.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/12/bbnaija-2020-how-erica-treated-me-after-her-disqualification-kiddwayas-father-terry-waya/

lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Scavy: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2020
baba wan collect him share

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Scavy:
baba wan collect him share
Must everything be sex? You're a Nigerian man so I shouldn't even ask this question because what most of you think about is sex.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Gofwane(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Papa wey Mumu shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Scavy: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Must everything be sex? You're a Nigerian man so I shouldn't even ask this question because what most of you think about is sex.

see me see wahala oh where did i mention sex?.....NIGERIANS ALWAYS JUMPING LIKE FROGS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:59am On Sep 13, 2020
I'm going to have a problem with my popa if he does this, arrant nonsense, it's not your position baba agbaya
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Trex4(m): 5:52am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Where did he mention sex? He might have meant the Gofundme money. And you even have the guts to say all Nigerian men think of is sex. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Sirmwill: 6:22am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:

cheesy
Now we know that what you think about is always sex...
See how you just fell down yakata

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by WonderManly(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Her game don finished with your son sir!
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by lightangel65i(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:

Shuuuu, who started the sex stuff isn't it you ladies, you guys act like sex objects so don't blame anyone how you are treated, so get the fuc k out of here filthy pig.

And he didn't even mention sex in what he said so its your peverted mind that brought sex out of it, if we check your mind it will be doggy style, blojob, Mouth Gig, head, head, masturbate, Obama's dick that will full it, go for sexual deliverance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Timewaster: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2020
It's payment before service sir.

I'm her agent so I know
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by femi4: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Papa ...leave this food for your son
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Trex4:
Where did he mention sex? He might have meant the Gofundme money. And you even have the guts to say all Nigerian men think of is sex. embarassed
A billioniare who told his son not to come home with the BBN prize if he wins instead should give half to Erica and the rest to charity is now looking for GoFundMe money to collect? Read my post again. I never said ALL Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Freeeanijor: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Eyaaah
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by MJBOLT: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2020
why is he disturbing her,abeg free the babe.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Crownstar01: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Kidd contributed to Erica's downfall on the show and as a result, she snubbed his dad. Life is intriguing. Nobody knows what would happen tomorrow. I think the family should leave Erica alone for now because she's downright downhearted and wished to have reached the final.

I am also sad because I placed money on Erica to reach the final but she ruined me. Indeed, life is a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by GreatResearcher: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Terry Waya, the father of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya, has revealed that former housemate, Erica, has refused to pick his calls.

The billionaire father of BBNaija housemate also disclosed that Erica has refused to respond to text messages he sent to her.

Waya, however, said Kiddwaya’s elder brother has been in touch with Erica, which he said was gratifying.

He said: “I con send message to her to tell her to take am easy, that it is not the end of the world because since she left she has not been taking calls, so I sent her a text message to calm down and Kiddwaya’s senior brother is talking to her, so that is not a problem.

“At least she con show my son love for there, so personally I don’t have a problem with her”(sic).
Recall that Erica was disqualified from the reality television show after repeatedly flouting house rules.
He had also promised to share the money with Erica if Kiddwaya wins the BBNaija show.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/12/bbnaija-2020-how-erica-treated-me-after-her-disqualification-kiddwayas-father-terry-waya/

lalasticlala
This man is a SIMP!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by GreatResearcher: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2020
MJBOLT:
why is he disturbing her,abeg free the babe.
What do you expect from a SIMP?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by surgical: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2020
GreatResearcher:
This man is a SIMP!
No an idiot
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by NobleAngell(f): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2020
This man talks too much. It's obvious he has had money but no fame and now, finally an opportunity to be in the news.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shuuuu, who started the sex stuff isn't it you ladies, you guys act like sex objects so don't blame anyone how you are treated, so get the fuc k out of here filthy pig.

And he didn't even mention sex in what he said so its your peverted mind that brought sex out of it, if we check your mind it will be doggy style, blojob, Mouth Gig, head, head, masturbate, Obama's dick that will full it, go for sexual deliverance
Bros I beg wetin be mouth gig, se na data ?
Bcus my whitty babe don mention am but I use code talk like sey I sabi am . Se na mega bite or data shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by kpakpankolo: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
your son contributed a lot in her strikes
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
NobleAngell:
This man talks too much. It's obvious he has had money but no fame and now, finally an opportunity to be in the news.
Soon he will want to contest for political post.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Ogegeodey(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why exactly did you call her?
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by paulolee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
send her a text if ur intension is right and not jus one of those clout chasers..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Ekeletu: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:

lalasticlala

paulolee:
send her a text if ur intension is right and not jus one of those clout chasers..
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by paulolee(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ekeletu:

didnt read all...tanks
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by NobleAngell(f): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
saaphiere:
Soon he will want to contest for political post.
And trust me, he stands a good chance in this shiithole.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by AmazingELixir: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Ekeletu: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
paulolee:

didnt read all...tanks
U are welcome.
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by Robertgreene1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
interesting....
Re: BBNaija: Erica Refuses To Pick My Calls After Disqualification - Kidd's Dad. by lightangel65i(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Bros I beg wetin be mouth gig, se na data ?
Bcus my whitty babe don mention am but I use code talk like sey I sabi am . Se na mega bite or data shocked shocked

Its a sexual position also called deepthroat or giving head

(1) (2) (Reply)

When An Older Lady Stares At A Young Girl’s Face And Backs Her At An Event / The Newbie (18+) / Toasting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.