Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,714 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (46009 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by WiszyFraud: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit

And you think she doesn't fvck

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Lamasta(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
NOI you have won already....
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

First you must know who bankrolled the Russian revolution and why they did it.
undecidedundecided I'm just shaking my damn head, such a dumbass go and read good books instead of getting high on worthless conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

First you must know who bankrolled the Russian revolution and why they did it.

Mumu conspiracy theorist.

Continue dishing out rubbish in that your one room apartment.

Nonsense and Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by t6(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Built2last:
See her pics.

This woman is a global citizens las las.

She is on a different league.

Hating her is simply hating achievement and success.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1304885194508435458
Despite the attutude of the Humanitarian Minister: Sadiya Umar Faroq, I will always support the femal goal getter and achievers.

t6
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by uBuNiT: 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
See life. While they are dragging nigeriA, one tribe is busy draging the WORLD.
Iweala is just one of them

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by GeneralPula: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You don't even know a grain of truth about the world you live in.

You think the UN and it's demonic agencies are meant to promote peace and global harmony ?

The UN is soft approach towards global communism

What does that images mean?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by hush15: 8:29am On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

You make no sense...no iota of sense

makes a lot of sense o. Just need to be open minded, that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by LCling: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Nigeria can shuttle that diplomacy by the way China is Nigerians darling...and it's not a crime to have dual citizenship as many of the candidates for WTO DG does have dual citizenship
It's about 166 countries . Apart Russian and few. If Eu whose interest is about 70% aligned with America gives a bow . The deal is done see the results
Northern America = 76 %
Southern America=72% no candidate
Middle east = 33% or more
Asia =scattered vote 35
Oceania. = 72%
Anthracite. = 50% least
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
mamotalk:

I have nothing against her aspiration but she was not that patriotic during her stay in office in Nigeria. I still remember how she fumbled during one hearing like that at the National Assembly.

Why won't you say she fumbled, afterall you are a Dundee so there's nothing one can do to satisfy your insatiable lust.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Neddstark: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2020
This woman should go and play with her grandkids
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Rugaria: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

She is contesting on behalf of the Globalist agenda.

Makes me remember the happiness one had when Obama won the American presidency. . Thought my dear Africa will get a respite. How wrong I was. Can't imagine I was that naive at a point in my adult life... Obama turned into a brigand in Africa. Helped France invade cotedvoir in order to force down more French imperialsim., Destroyed Libya, assailed Zimbabwe endlessly, forced African states to accept more foreign military presence here without any corresponding economic help.., forced buhari on Nigerians and comfortably welcomed African dictators who are in western good books to Washington while distancing himself from Continental forces angling to deepen a stronger Africa.. essentially prosecuting the white man's fight against Africans. . It was the European Americans that saved Europe but this very black man double down on the oppression here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Neddstark:
This woman should go and play with her grandkids

Says an irredeemable poor and wretched fellow like you.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by realstars: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme dumbhead we have. Tufiakwa
The Truth Is Scase And Had To See By Dulards.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by realstars: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme dumbhead we have. Tufiakwa
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Blackmann001: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Being at a very top levels in the global world of economy doesn't make her change her dress sense!

I love that part of her

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Kingrefreshed: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit

I know you want us to talk so I will not say one more word but to Spit on your dead Wowo rotten decaying flesh.

I did that on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

Keep reason like animal, wen this woman was in government in Nigeria, she helped Nigeria tremendously, written off debt and helping Nigeria ratings in global economy,

Ngozi I knw, not empty headed like you, who always think negative about his fellow countrymen. In one way or the other she would push reform that will help developing economies,

You should stop bringing down those God had made, stop fighting creator.

2 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Neddstark: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

Says an irredeemable poor and wretched fellow like you.

You dont know me before and you call me that? Are you not either mentally deranged or a perverted lunatic who indulges in anal sex with his pets.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by proclinician: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Spit

The usual reasoning of a poor uncivilized black man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

Mumu conspiracy theorist.

Continue dishing out rubbish in that your one room apartment.

Nonsense and Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Ramsak1: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2020
Hmnnn...o kuu laakaye
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by KELVIN84171: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2020
I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.
Shut the Bleep up, this has been the reasoning of all northerners in this country wanting everything to be at their own peril.
Thank God it’s not an aso rock position she’s going for, upon all this hardship your brothers has caused us in this country Una still get mind dy praise buhari. Your SOULS ARE DARK. WICKED AND BLOOD SUCKING HUMANS.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by KayCee92(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.

This is how it should be. See how this man's statement is devoid of insults. Thank you sir for keeping Nairaland sane.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by ennyrah: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2020
best of luck mom, only few that are making us proud deserve our prayers
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nooel1: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Neddstark:

You dont know me before and you call me that? Are you not either mentally deranged or a perverted lunatic who indulges in anal sex with his pets.

I don't need to see you to know that you're a poor wretched mad man. They say by their words ye shall know them. Even if I call you a goat words won't be enough to describe who you are.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Guide777(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
I wonder why the children of afonja Janja weed hate a highly performing NOI and love a poorly performing dude like GMB?, her ethnicity right?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Cmanforall: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

She became a citizen to help her chances since the US has more veto power on who becomes head of all major satanic UN agencies.
That's smart, what do you think?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by ibuildstuff(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I don't take any body that shout globalist agenda serious.

You guys should get a life and stop watching YouTube videos.

It will do u alot of good

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Guide777(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

When Adeshina was contesting a second tenure for the chair of ADB, we didn't hear you telling us that ADB is also in the hands of the same one world order protagonists. Or are you not aware of that one?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
LCling:

It's about 166 countries . Apart Russian and few. If Eu whose interest is about 70% aligned with America gives a bow . The deal is done see the results
Northern America = 76 %
Southern America=72% no candidate
Middle east = 33% or more
Asia =scattered vote 35
Oceania. = 72%
Anthracite. = 50% least
China is important in this ,...So Nigeria diplomacy on this matters
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2020
hush15:

makes a lot of sense o. Just need to be open minded, that's all
ll
Show me where the sense is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) / Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.