Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva (45994 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu In Geneva (Photo) / "Free Nnamdi Kanu" Protest In Geneva, Switzerland - Pictures / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sultannayef:

Ignorance at its peak!!! Do you know Saraki and Fani Kayode are British citizens; Nnamani and Mbadinuju are American citizens, and so many influential politicians.

You are the real ignoramus. The Problem with Nigerians is that illegality has become a way of life they dont even know they are breaking the law. You are allowed to have dual nationality by Birth like Saraki, but people like Gbaja, FFK, Lawan who were born in Nigeria are technically disqualified from high office except their parents were American/British citizens at the time they were born because the constitution specifically states you cannot willfully acquire another nationality and contest for certain offices or be appointed to certain positions.

Go and read sections 66,107,137 and 182 of the constitution before you embarass yourself, your school teachers and your family further.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=nigerian+constitution+1999

I have also attached the link to the constitution as I know as a typical lazy Nigerian you will not fact check before responding.

That is what the law says. Now there are many unprincipled do or die Nigerian politicians who have acquired American citizenship and contest for office or are appointed as ministers or commisioners but it is against the law. Okonjo is too highly regarded and I assume has too much self respect/dignity, spent too much of her life in rules based environments to drag herself through the mud by knowingly breaking the law.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/lawan-gbajabiamila-may-lose-seats-over-dual-citizenship/1npp94t
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by chipet67(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
She must loose
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by BIGKemsey(m): 1:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

Sorry to say this, you really don't have anything in your head. The more you talk, the more stupid you become.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by cbngov01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You don't even know a grain of truth about the world you live in.

You think the UN and it's demonic agencies are meant to promote peace and global harmony ?

The UN is soft approach towards global communism

Wisdom...dont leave us...#sense
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Masterkernel1: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

She is contesting on behalf of the Globalist agenda.

So.... What's your point? That we should support her rivals, or what? Are you forgetting that it was this same woman you're talking trash about with her cohorts, that helped when Nigeria, was almost dying.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by pacespot(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
USA wants to install a puppet as a WTO DG so that it can use it to fight China
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Bahamas95(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
If she contests for the presidency I won't hesitate to vote for her. Same with Dora Akunyili if she were to be alive, so much love that woman. May her gentle soul RIP

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Kingbuhari(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by CoolAmbience(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme lunacy we have. Tufiakwa

Oga, we don't need her as President abeg.

Someone who folded her arms and watched our Treasury being looted under Obasanjo and Jonathan.....

Mtchewww.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by frog12: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
and so?
she thinks she can get WTO? good luck to her. the others are far qualified than her in this area. so she get US citizen because she thinks TRUMP will support her. KEEP DREAMING!

SHE no be TRUMP GIRL! only rough PEOPLE associated with TRUMP!

Saintinoo:

AfDB? You get ambition so?

Come on, AfDB is too small for her, she handles Twitter,Gavi, member Asia devt bank board, Member Chattardbank UK board etc.

Former MD worldbank, and you want her to fight for AfDB?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by orisa37: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Arrant nonesense.

Supporting her because she is a Nigerian to head an organization that promotes multinational cooperations over small and local business is same as expecting me to blindly support Buhari when he leaves office and contests for the chair position of Islamic Countries.

The new world order dictates for centralization. Amazon in place of your local store. UN central dictatorship. One global currency. No borders. Jews at the top and us goyim at the bottom.

WTO IS AN ORGANIZATION TO SHINE HUMAN LIGHTS(ABILITIES AND CAPABILITIES),, SHOW HUMAN GOODNESS(IMPROVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT), AND LIVE HUMAN LIVES(REASONING AND INTERACTING).

IT'S AN ADVANCEMENT FOR IWEALA, NIGERIA AND AMERICA. GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Karlosorji(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Retire to where?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by shekauvsbuhari: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bigflamie:
The kind of person we need as president not this extreme lunacy we have. Tufiakwa
The tragedy of nigeria is that its the uselesss that they like to vote. Decent people hardly get elected here. High flyers getting elected is a pipe dream.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
That guy might actually be saying the truth oo, like seriously .

take a look how WHO and other were playing kites during this Corona stuff

The onus is on him to expand and establish his statement
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by chib4true(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:

I'm not reasoning like an Ab0ki like you said.
Irrespective of those who want her there, Nigerians should also support her.

Yea, her being there may not openly benefit Nigeria, cos she can't be obviously bias, but it boost the image of the country.

She being the first African to hold that post is a plus.

One day, people like us too will vie for international positions and will need support form home.

And your comment above says a lot about your thinking I must say.

Your point is very clear man. You shouldn't bother yourself replying that message.

1 Like

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

This is WTO job not Asia bank job, when it comes to World trade, anyone US supports wins.

Let just wish her the best.

That was then bro. But I'm honestly hoping you're right.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Nigeria can shuttle that diplomacy by the way China is Nigerians darling...and it's not a crime to have dual citizenship as many of the candidates for WTO DG does have dual citizenship

I never suggested it was a crime. I'm only referring to the trade war going on between the US and China. China wouldn't feel very comfortable with an American citizen leading the organisation, that's for sure.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Sulogy2255: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
wishing her all the best!
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:

She became a citizen to help her chances since the US has more veto power on who becomes head of all major satanic UN agencies.

I don't about satan but considering the trade war going on, China will definitely oppose an American citizen.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
mamotalk:

I have nothing against her aspiration but she was not that patriotic during her stay in office in Nigeria. I still remember how she fumbled during one hearing like that at the National Assembly.

She served for many years but you chose to judge her by one fumbling? You're looking for a human being while has never had a weak moment as a leader? Anyway, I think she has done her best for Nigeria, engaging in Nigerian politics will only spoil her name.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
jericco1:

Oga she is no longer a Nigerian

Why do you think so?
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by timjohnson: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is the kind of person we need to change the image of this nation globaly. But we are so blind that we rather lead ourselves into the ditch and forever keep on complaining "Nigeria is bad".
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Phelix111(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
"FLESHLY"... na waoo. Guy you're gud.!
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Phelix111(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Typical Nigerian... Disagrees with Success But Extols Failure! How did I even Get here? Chai!
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yeah, keep reasoning like an Ab0ki who thinks having a northern Muslim as president bennefits him.

She is only in the race because Bill Gates and the Rocherfeller foundation (two organizations she is on board) want her to be there.

Her emergence will not bennefit you but most likely be the reverse as her only loyalty is to the globalist agenda.

She is contesting on behalf of the Globalist agenda.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Fleshly, tell this woman to go and resolve her husband's konji level before being a Rothschild globalist agent.

Spit

You must be an unrepentant conspiracy theorist!
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by mamotalk: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:

She served for many years but you chose to judge her by one fumbling? You're looking for a human being while has never had a weak moment as a leader? Anyway, I think she has done her best for Nigeria, engaging in Nigerian politics will only spoil her name.
let me just keep quiet. but I still maintain that I rate her low on the level of her patriotism to Nigeria. that's all.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:

That was then bro. But I'm honestly hoping you're right.
Forget how CNN are painting things to make US look weak because of Trump.

US remains strong. China is categorised as a developing country, they do not have much say about world trade.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
frog12:
and so?
she thinks she can get WTO? good luck to her. the others are far qualified than her in this area. so she get US citizen because she thinks TRUMP will support her. KEEP DREAMING!

Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by Saintinoo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
frog12:
and so?

Did i hear you say she is not qualified than the others?

Tell that to Gavi, Twitter, Asia devt Bank. Chattard UK, South Africa govt, IMF, UNESCO, she presently work for these org i mentioned to you.

Keep hating.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by RuddyFusion(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:

I never suggested it was a crime. I'm only referring to the trade war going on between the US and China. China wouldn't feel very comfortable with an American citizen leading the organisation, that's for sure.

She's both Nigerian and American....and we haven't heard anything from the USA in name of support or not of NOI...

She's Nigerian candidate and China will see her as such
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Saintinoo:

Forget how CNN are painting things to make US look weak because of Trump.

US remains strong. China is categorised as a developing country, they do not have much say about world trade.

I live in the Americas, I don't depend on CNN. I am not pro Trump but I also know the US remains the world power but I can't deny the growing influence of China. They are converting their economic influence into political power and so far, it's been slow and steady.
Re: WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Campaigns In Geneva by etrange: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
mamotalk:

let me just keep quiet. but I still maintain that I rate her low on the level of her patriotism to Nigeria. that's all.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / Atiku Returns To Nigeria From Dubai After Nine-Month Holiday / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.