Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” (48161 Views)

BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
How much
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
That's kind of you
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by tfash96(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
So thoughtful of Kidd
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Banter1(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
tillaman:
Let’s just hope he honors his words, people these days would say/do anything to make headlines but time will tell sha
I pray not. they don't deserve him.....fake housemates

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
I don’t know why Nigerians hate rich people!

Same way they’re doing to every young guys right now. neighbors, useless Sars and others automatically tagged you as ritualist once you live well and drive a nice car

You people will die of poverty
just b legit and don't go to parties uninvited bcoz u have d money.

Maybe u too dey show urself

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by AssistantJesus1: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
correct nigga
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2020
FGonline:
just b legit and that go to parties uninvited bcoz u have d money.

pls shut the trap

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2020
You don't need to cos laycon would be 85M richer at the end of the show.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Openbusiness: 8:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by binary123(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2020
gunners160:
t wetin u don do for any body? he has a loud mouth but he has a gud heart. Wetin u don contribute to anybody
Abeg tell me, who kidd Don help before? Who? Mention just one, mtwee. AUDIO �

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Dreyton36: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnn

This nigga fvcked Erica like a cultist
I hope he meant what he said else he'll get played like a cultist
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Basiljoe: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2020
donttouchme:
Obviously playing them to avoid nomination.
lol. Nice One.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
pls shut the trap
oga no b only u hole d pepper
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by PaulH07: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2020
KingAzari:
After knacking Erica silly...

Erica won't be forgotten.

She'll also get her share.

As a video vixen.

Imagine Laycon feat. Kidd & Erica... grin

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by 4tomandchi: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
I guess their family strategy is working for them. First his father says if his son wins all proceeds will be divided into to equal half one half to Erica and the other to charity.

Now the son is busy promising to sponsor people's education and invest in their craft it just further reinforce the fact that wealthy people are domineering and know how gullible the have not are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by PaulH07: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Kidd keeps debunking that "Rich people are Proud" myth.

Even if he's pretending, he's doing it so well and that requires a certain level of streetsmart which is also rare in People of his Social Status.

Omor, you don see Agricultural Farms this guy get for Benue?
Man get Money still get sense join. Thumbs Up

Most Rich people are rarely proud. It's the poor that makes them look so out of the frustration and painment of their predicament. They feel bad that someone does better than them and won't hesitate to blackmail the person to console themselves in their calamitous state.

If I dress well to work, people look at me disdainfully but I know it's envy. The day I dress plainly like them, they feel more comfortable conversing with me and see me as humble.

The heart of man is desperately wicked my friend.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by cocolacec(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
SmartPolician:
Despite the fact that Kiddwaya comes from a wealthy home, this guy still has some sense.

He's not like those rich kids who don't have sense

Like poor kids only have entitlement mentality.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Banter1:
I pray not. they don't deserve him.....fake housemates

You just got it.. they really dont deserve him..

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by femi4: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
salbis:
I'm beginning to like this boy Kiddwaya. I think he was misjudged the first few weeks of his stay in the house. I love their bond with Laycon. Good for them.
His friendship with laycon will go a very long way

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Goldenheart(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Who will help me out na hunger wan kill me 3108// 574507 first bank abeg

Dude check your account balance smiley

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
FGonline:
just b legit and that go to parties uninvited bcoz u have d money.

Meaning? Naaa the guy keep your life where e bi?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Komu1048(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Truthlord12:
I don’t know why Nigerians hate rich people!

Same way they’re doing to every young guys right now. neighbors, useless Sars and others automatically tagged you a ritualist once you live well and drive a nice car

You people will die of poverty

Swear that u r not a yahoo, 419. Ur statement above just show how the rich feels about the poor, they hate them n if u r still intimidated by the above mention then u r not rich yet but comfortable. The whole of Nigeria worship the rich no country worship money like naija people. Just because they want Laycon who have being struggling n should leave poverty.:.. y’all wanna be rich man r already hating. Money go kill u sef

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
FGonline:
oga no b only u hole d pepper

Poverty is really a disease

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
PaulH07:

Most Rich people are rarely proud. It's the poor that makes them look so out of the frustration and payment of their predicament. They feel bad that someone does better than them and won't hesitate to blackmail the person to console themselves in their calamitous state.

If I dress well to work, people look at me disdainfully but I know it's envy. The day I dress plainly like them, they feel more comfortable conversing with me and see me as humble.

The heart of man is desperately wicked my friend.

That's why I detest being around poor people.. they just hate you for no reason .. DEAL WOTH THEM FROM A VERY SAFE DISTANCE

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Komu1048:

Swear that u r not a yahoo, 419. Ur statement above just show how the rich feels about the poor, they hate them n if u r still intimidated by the above mention then u r not rich yet but comfortable. The whole of Nigeria worship the rich no country worship money like naija people. Just because they want Laycon who have being struggling n should leave poverty.:.. y’all wanna be rich man r already hating. Money go kill u sef

Haaa POVERTY REALLY NEEDS CURE IN YOUR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2020
Komu1048:

I think you’re blind. I just stated the facts what’s happening to our youths.

Son I am not your mate be careful when next you quote me

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2020
If laycon is wise, he won't fall for this cheap scam.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Charleys: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
This na see finish
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by deepwater(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2020
salbis:
I'm beginning to like this boy Kiddwaya. I think he was misjudged the first few weeks of his stay in the house. I love their bond with Laycon. Good for them.

No he wasn't misjudged
Erica was a toxicity for kidd and laycon
Her leaving the house gave room for fresh vibes
You would agree with me that there is no much happier people in that house than kid and laycon sincere the toxic poison of a woman was disqualified

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Jaqenhghar: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2020
EasternActivist:
Correct guy... Much generous like davido
Is that what you think?
What I hear is if the guy's music is good he wants to exploit the guy.
The problem is you pople have this belief that the rich and their children make all that miney to share with everyone.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Jaqenhghar: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2020
deepwater:

No he wasn't misjudged
Erica was a toxicity for kidd and laycon
Her leaving the house gave room for fresh vibes
You would agree with me that there is no much happier people in that house than kid and laycon sincere the toxic poison of a woman was disqualified
You guys are really naive. Someone is trying to boost ratings by acting nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Movie: Black Panther 2018 720p HD (mp4) / Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows / Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.