Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice (25817 Views)

"Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video) / Nasty C - Black Lives Matter MP3 Download / Affect My Life Breath On Me Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Vyzz: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Kemimarch16(f): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Yes o black lives matter,SAY NO To RACISM

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well done
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by pacespot(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
I suppose these are Nigerians? These people like to do "see me". "All black lives matter" to support what cause in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
I day go house from work yesterday...SARZ officer just rush me day search me, search my phone... Which Kain of fuc.k.ing corntree is this sef
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by WonderWoman5775(f): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why did this aunty cover her face Lol

2 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by thecuteone(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lol .. bunch of ����
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Jaqenhghar: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
azraeljaheel:
SIXTH PICTURE

OLOSHO DON SEE WHITE FISH
She don see prospective ticket to exit.

2 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by teemac01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
ALL THESE ONES DON CHOP BELLE FULL NAU...PROBLEMS OF THE COUNTRY DEY NA BLM MOVEMENT BE THEIR OWN WAHALA..ISSSOKAY
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:
How many times have they protested against the killings in southern kaduna and other northern states undecided

God bless you .

They are bunch of opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by mrdharkchild(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Talk Taya me
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
If only they knew those who brought them to America as slaves are the same ones pushing them to riot

2 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by TechSkill: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
pretydiva:
How many times have they protested against the killings in southern kaduna and other northern states undecided
u dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by ecolime(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alex the manufacturer of Phony awards
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by daddytime(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jokers.

E don settle him cohorts here to push am to frontpage as expected.

Charlatans who don't even know what and what not to hustle with or cash in on.

3 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by yeezyquan(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
You are all mad

2 Likes

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Una dey take coartem malaria drug on top people head wey dey overseas, I no just understand again. And it is alex of course if no be am who e go come be.
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
The sixth picture weak my soul. gringringrin
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by Kennyswag: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
black lives dont matter
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is okay honestly.
Nigeria is facing far worse and needs this same type of energy or more to rescue her.

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg rest.
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by MartinsD12(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
AlexReports:
All Black Lives Matter Campaign Launches " I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Social Injustice, Others

With fervent anticipation and coordinated efforts to forestall equality across all levels of humanity, the "All Black Lives Matter Campaign" has made another exceptional impact and progress in the fight against racism, terrorism, unfair treatment and social injustice. The campaign has launched an international theme song titled, "I Can Breathe", written by Daniel Donald Onjeh and performed by Great Tosin Jay in collaboration with with few other amazing Singers and Artists.

The launch ceremony of "I Can Breathe" Track, as an international theme for "All Black Lives Matter Campaign" witnessed the presence of notable personalities, including Chief Ginika Tor Ginika Tor Williams Commissioner of the Federal character commission, Hon Amos Gwamna Magaji House of Rep Member representing Zango Kataf & Jaba Constituencies, Dr Sulaiman Adejoh National President Messengers of Peace, and Dr Jimoh Abubakar Public Affairs Director at NAFDAC.

Other reputable personalities at the Launch event of the anti racism, violence and terrorism musical piece by renowned human rights Activist and Chairman, Governing Boards of Projects Development Board-PRODA in Enugu, Comrade Daniel Onjeh, includes also, Mr and Mrs Sanny Ogenyi CEO Ontrade solid concept Limited, Mr Alex Nwankwo CEO Amity Global Network, Mrs Tessy Tukson Dibal Founder Tamar Love Foundation and her amazing team, Mrs Betty Tsabta Betty Beinyan Tsabta- an educationist, Alh Shehu Wazobia Founder Alh Shehu Endowment Foundation, Queen Zion Kilgore and her husband Mr Kilgore CEO Zionshine Heavenly Creations.

The excellent production and directing of "I Can Breathe" was creatively produced by an international standard and world-class music label, called Daybreak Records. According to reactions by the directors and co-performing Artists of I Can Breathe Song, it was gathered that, the major intentions behind the entire production on the piece by Daniel Donald Onjeh was in view of a clarion call for collaborative efforts in the fight to end racism, terrorism and social injustice. It has been described as a phenomenal song, especially with the intriguing and thrilling music video which was skilled by George Obodoze.

The emotional Ceremony which elicits sober reflection of the pain murder of Africa/ American George Floyd, had guests speak on the essence of the mind-blowing and emotional song with popular media Practitioner, Amb Rachel Bakam applauding the organisers for the initiative and calls for similar project to be drawn to the people of southern Kaduna over the killings and massacre. Others who spoke are Amb. Ginika Tor williams, Alex Nwankwo etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLAbxfGq8-0
Hypocrites, how many times have they protested against the killings in Nigeria, foolish people.

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by greenskittles: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
What is this? Lol. Looks very strongly like something but I'd rather not make allegations without proof.
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by JastSiryin(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
All these ones are just stupid attention seekers angry

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Honestly Nigerians did this nonsense??

We are same with our leaders. cry cry cry
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by 99thEnemy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Who else saw the white woman in the eighth photo covering her face from camera? grin grin grin .
Instead of them to sing "I am in SIFIA PAIN" for fainting politician lives matter, they are buy doing their do for something in U.S.A. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by BigBashiru: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
AlexReports:
All Black Lives Matter Campaign Launches " I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Social Injustice, Others

With fervent anticipation and coordinated efforts to forestall equality across all levels of humanity, the "All Black Lives Matter Campaign" has made another exceptional impact and progress in the fight against racism, terrorism, unfair treatment and social injustice. The campaign has launched an international theme song titled, "I Can Breathe", written by Daniel Donald Onjeh and performed by Great Tosin Jay in collaboration with with few other amazing Singers and Artists.

The launch ceremony of "I Can Breathe" Track, as an international theme for "All Black Lives Matter Campaign" witnessed the presence of notable personalities, including Chief Ginika Tor Ginika Tor Williams Commissioner of the Federal character commission, Hon Amos Gwamna Magaji House of Rep Member representing Zango Kataf & Jaba Constituencies, Dr Sulaiman Adejoh National President Messengers of Peace, and Dr Jimoh Abubakar Public Affairs Director at NAFDAC.

Other reputable personalities at the Launch event of the anti racism, violence and terrorism musical piece by renowned human rights Activist and Chairman, Governing Boards of Projects Development Board-PRODA in Enugu, Comrade Daniel Onjeh, includes also, Mr and Mrs Sanny Ogenyi CEO Ontrade solid concept Limited, Mr Alex Nwankwo CEO Amity Global Network, Mrs Tessy Tukson Dibal Founder Tamar Love Foundation and her amazing team, Mrs Betty Tsabta Betty Beinyan Tsabta- an educationist, Alh Shehu Wazobia Founder Alh Shehu Endowment Foundation, Queen Zion Kilgore and her husband Mr Kilgore CEO Zionshine Heavenly Creations.

The excellent production and directing of "I Can Breathe" was creatively produced by an international standard and world-class music label, called Daybreak Records. According to reactions by the directors and co-performing Artists of I Can Breathe Song, it was gathered that, the major intentions behind the entire production on the piece by Daniel Donald Onjeh was in view of a clarion call for collaborative efforts in the fight to end racism, terrorism and social injustice. It has been described as a phenomenal song, especially with the intriguing and thrilling music video which was skilled by George Obodoze.

The emotional Ceremony which elicits sober reflection of the pain murder of Africa/ American George Floyd, had guests speak on the essence of the mind-blowing and emotional song with popular media Practitioner, Amb Rachel Bakam applauding the organisers for the initiative and calls for similar project to be drawn to the people of southern Kaduna over the killings and massacre. Others who spoke are Amb. Ginika Tor williams, Alex Nwankwo etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLAbxfGq8-0

Most African countries are a mess compared to the 52 States of the United States of America. Make at least one African state recent and the black man will garner some respect in America - until then all these are just sentiments. All lives matter - black white all lives matter
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by passiveincome01: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by efficiencie(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
There is nothing like systemic racism in the US...black lives don't matter to blacks. One Nigerian president ordered the massacre of innocents in Odi, Bayelsa state. The Hutus slaughtered the Tutsis in Rwanda. In Sudan they hate each other like crap. Libyans helped foreigners destroy Libya...in the US, the most deaths by blacks are by the hands of fellow blacks...and they claim Black lives matter...Black lives don't matter a penny!
Re: All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice by odikomo1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" / Kindly Help Me Out On This Luvly Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.