Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce (443 Views)

I Have Never Seen A Business as Nice as CHYMALL / Start This Business As Second Source Of Income(low Capital) / Cheap Website Design For Your Business as low as (1,500 monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce by Nackzy: 7:38am On Sep 13, 2020
CHYMALL is an online shopping mall

What makes CHYMALL Extraordinary is the fact that they Allow Registered members to owm online shop, they trade and earn Reasonable income..

They allow registered members to buy goods at a discount rate of 60% and they take
Full responsibility of selling those goods online for their members.

As a Registered Member you receive your capital and profit every 10 days without the Stress of Selling Any Products on your own.

Please Note that CHYMALL is not a Ponzi Scheme
It is not a Pay 10 to get 20 business
They have products that you can see with your own eyes�
CHYMALL is Pure e-commerce
I joined CHYMALL via info i got, so i decide to share it here also
You can scan the QR Code with your WhatsApp camera to join our group...CHYMALL is Amazing

Re: I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce by anago40: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2020
How can i join using QR code?
I dont know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Business As Nice As CHYMALL E-commerce by Nackzy: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
anago40:
How can i join using QR code?
I dont know how to go about it
Okay you can send your mobile number via e mail to me

(1) (Reply)

Bus / Mini Bus Needed For Transport / Nigerians React After Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs Announced Plans To Empowe / 10 Million Verified Nigerian Email Addresses Of All Niches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.