Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (5129 Views)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her (2) / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2020
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Mystique8(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
What goes around comes around. Continue angry

31 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by FakeMillionaire: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
You're a fuul... I doubt u grew up knowing ur mum.

17 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by iLegendd(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Stop playing with people's emotions. Revenge just to make yourself feel better is a crime.

If she is the one that broke your heart in the past, then cool, but if she isn't, then stop this transferred aggression you're into.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mariahAngel(f): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2020
What good can come from someone who calls himself Rottencorpse?
Dude, you're a major disaster to yourself waiting to happen.
If you continue the way you're going, you're going to end up lonely and void.

27 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by decatalyst(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:
There's this girl at my workplace who is falling head over heels in love with me, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't stay with a girl for more than 2 weeks. Nigerian ladies were made to be used and dumped. I'm going to lead her on and then shatter her. I'll make sure she doesn't return from where I'll leave her. I've done it to 2 girls so far, but I'll make sure hers will be the worst of them all. grin grin grin grin

Modified: She won't get a dime from me but instead, I'll suck her dry grin grin grin

I am trying so hard to make sense of this senseless post.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by thaSammie(m): 8:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Payback's a bitch and her stripper name is karma

5 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020
iLegendd:
Stop playing with people's emotions. Revenge just to make yourself feel better is a crime.

If she is the one that broke your heart in the past, then cool, but if she isn't, then stop this transferred aggression you're into.

Bro, I have great respect for you cos I see your threads; that's why I'll reply you. The earlier you guys realize that Nigerian women are evil, the better for y'all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by BabbanBura(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

Modified: She won't get a dime from me but instead, I'll suck her dry grin grin grin

Guy whatever your reasons, it isn't a good course hurting people who do you no harm. Please stop living this way, I beg you! Try not to let bitter experiences define your person but let your person drive your actions!

3 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by DICKstractor: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2020
You are trying to act like a redpill guy or alpha male but at the end, you sounded like a big fool

10 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Whatsoever a man soweth,so shall he reap...ur own don dey heap small small.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Deborah98(f): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't have much to tell you ....karma knows everyone's address.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Aimerosa25(f): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2020
What do u expect from a man called rotten corpse, rotten thoughts of course.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Favy1235(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Mister you need to grow up and stop acting like a baby. So after the revenge whats next?.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Vyzz: 8:24am On Sep 13, 2020
cool
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mosdii(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2020
iLegendd:

Revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pvssy 2Pac

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mosdii(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Way to go bro.
Give no room for love.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

Then you're living up to your moniker I'm sorry to say:-/

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by KidDarkness(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Just by looking at your moniker, we already know there's something wrong with you. Grow up and stop being a man child before it's too late
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Mystique8:
What goes around comes around. Continue angry
Abi o
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
That is how they will be making noise. I pray make you jam waka girl. Where she go carry you go, you will know that the real wages of sin is death because you won’t understand yourself for the rest of your life. Mumu. Better be careful.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by bodybuilder: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Guy do as you please abeg as long as you don't hurt her physically.
Girls have done more harm to guys emotions. Girls dey break guys heart for fun.
They deserve it.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by cooooooks(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Hopefully she realises your intentions and foils your plan.

Also, if this goes wrong, you could be fired.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2020
OP, I know the stage you're in. It's stage 4 called Bad Boy. This is the stage after Mr. Nice Guy reads about being an alpha male through some redpill/pua dating tips.

He jumps from a nice guy to a heartless bad boy. Just like Ozo of BBNaija will do. After he leaves the house and reads a book on dating and realizes all the mistakes he made that made Nengi to take his love of granted, he's going to hurt women just as you're doing. Ozo is going be the most heartless heartbreaker after the show.

Being a bad boy in the dating world is good, but being a revengeful one is unhealthy because your actions may come back to haunt you.

After this your revengeful bad boy stage, I know you'll grow into a good-bad guy soon, then finally to a changed man — just as it's described in the pyramid below.

Life is a stage, so I can see you're in stage 4. One day, you'll get to stage 9 (leadership).

Zoom the picture to see clearly.

9 Likes

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by SomehowBROWN(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Huuu, sadly your type are the ones that are just talk and no game, na ur type them dey cheat on pass. Lmao
rottencorpse:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Judybash93(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
The fvck
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Randy100: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Whatever makes you happy.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by chigoizie7(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Karma my foot, do your thing bro.

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by Benwallt(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
PASS ME THE MIC!

I just pray that girls should wise up. Shit like this won't be happening they can sit down and reason a nigga well n set some certain trap n standard for him, ensure he passed be dey fall in love finally but too bad they don't reason well when they are faced with what appealed to them. Girls are quite lovely if you really come to their level.
Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by mimimiles93: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

lol

1 Like

Re: I'll Make Her Fall For Me And Then Shatter Her by rapid101(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
rottencorpse:

u no why I sorry for u
DAT woman DAT ll creeple u emotionally, physically and spiritually will be d one to make u realize u just a normal human being who tink he is smart but just being stupid. ask Samson in d bible

it ll end in premium tears

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Younger Sister Encounter With Guys Who Use Girls For Money Ritual / Is It A Crime For Girls To Express Their Feelings? / Romance Section Debates 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.