Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) (43382 Views)

Updates On Developments In Cross-river State-photos/videos / Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by executive12: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
reccy:
Can we lend el rufai for a week here in kogi state?.

Please my kaduna people, nah beg ah dy beg, just loan for a week to tutor this boy for me...
Make una remember that el rufai was part of people that foist this boy on us oooo

Make we exchange governor abeg, ah swear, e no go pass a week!

Such a rare road design and infrastructure.

One day, i will change narrative of kogi state!

So you vote for Yahaya Bello as your Governor in Kogi, but then turn around and ask to borrow some other people's Governor? As you make your bed, you'll lay on it.
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Show southern Kaduna and it road network. This is Kaduna town beside most of what you shown are already in existence before el rufai. Some of them are even federal projects

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by alizma: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sammy07:
I repeat shame on West, South and East.

The northern leaders will embezzle money and will project developments into thier respective states.

But Southerner leaders will embezzle everything.
imagine, Provost using 36million to build 2 toilets in delta
Mynd44
That is just the problem. If you go to North you will know the level of embezzlement in the west, south and east. The people in the north embezzle without forgetting their responsibility to provide basic needs for the people while others embezzle without any sense of responsibility to provide basic needs of the people.

6 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by stasius: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
If El Rufai doesn't change the face of kaduna, like he did in Abuja as FCT minister under Obj, wetin he gain?

Kaduna and Big roundabouts grin grin grin grin grin grin. The only state where you see real roundabouts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Fundango: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working

Ganduje too is working grin

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by odedele: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
No meaningful development. Can.be achieved in an atmosphere of sectional killings & favuouritm as evident in.Kaduna where I live

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by helinues: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

I hope that means you are not impressed with oyoyo pictures of physical infrastructure projects if they are not accompanied with reports of similar, if not better improvement in human development such as in doctors and other workers for the healthcare sector, as well as teachers and other workers for schools etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6320920_img20171127120016_jpeg354ff707a873296d88d15c8fea8946a8

Except you haven't been aware that we don't support mediocrity..

Now you know

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Eillyeillz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Can never Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by rummmy: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
This camera presidency bought for you Sharp and is good to be used to be deceiving people.
Kaduna I know very well.

4 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by EngrVin: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kaduna North is developing... What happens to Kaduna South

Arrewa:
Kaduna is seriously developing

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by darfay: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

My office is near the Mosque

Extremely soft target whenever they start their christain/Muslim war. Good luck
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by odedele: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Show us Sabo, Gonin gora and Narayi, Angwan Sunday, Barnawa, Marabrido, etc . You are only showing one sided development he his doing in Kaduna north, for 6 years now the man had not done anything in Kaduna south .

Thank you
And people in this area are been tax heavily for the repayment of the loan for this projects

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Emotionss: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
what is your problem?

What's midiocrity here?

Guy forget KD is beautiful.
Else-rufai is trying on infrastructures. I wish my state governor is this productive.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by NADFOR: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Development only in KD North.Roads in southern KD are almost not motorable.
Almost Zero government presence in S KD .
All the same, it's better than not doing anything.
Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by replete(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Danzakidakura:
can you update us of the same development in southern kaduna areas of Kakuri, television, ungwan Sunday, Sabin tesha, gonin gora or romi ? We are waiting. So that people will see the evil of Islamic leadership and segregation in kaduna.
was about asking the same question.
Kindly highlight one of such project in southern Kaduna.

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
I cant see any pic
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Have you been to Kaduna before? Do you know WAFF Road?? This is he new face of WAFF Road
most ple need to go to kano and kaduna and c development,u wil be amazed,wit time the fjat heads wil bow for dem,abegi

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sunday8650: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna is seriously developing

Oga all your picture is Kaduna north which is predominantly Muslim. Show us Kaduna south elrufai projects in southern Kaduna.

I am an idigene of Kaduna. Living in Angwan Pama Kaduna South

6 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by reccy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
executive12:

So you vote for Yahaya Bello as your Governor in Kogi, but then turn around and ask to borrow some other people's Governor? As you make your bed, you'll lay on it.

Brother, if you said we voted for him in Kogi, then you are wrong. The rigging and tactics this boy used in the Election in kogi state is something else. I live in kogi central. I know everything that happened..... But what can i do?

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Abalado(f): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
I think say that short man no they do anything o

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by jaydeevaa(f): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
the photos are overrated, thanks to your iPhone... Kaduna no fine like this o

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Emotionss: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
alizma:

That is just the problem. If you go to North you will know the level of embezzlement in the west, south and east. The people in the north embezzle without forgetting their responsibility to provide basic needs for the people while others embezzle without any sense of responsibility to provide basic needs of the people.

True talk.
I northerner will embezzle 100M use 80M for projects then pocket the rest. But a southerner will pocket the whole 100M and blame the North for the underdevelopment in the south.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by kamantan(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
its a loop sided development.. favouring one region of d state

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sunday8650: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Show us Sabo, Gonin gora and Narayi, Angwan Sunday, Barnawa, Marabrido, etc . You are only showing one sided development he his doing in Kaduna north, for 6 years now the man had not done anything in Kaduna south .

Exactly is southern Kaduna no longer part of Kaduna again. Where is elrufai projects in those areas. We are living there show me what he did. I am an idigene of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
I only see roads. And these projects are being done in Muslim dominated areas, while Christian areas are neglected.

I hail El-rufai the bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Sunday8650: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
kamantan:
its a loop sided development.. favouring one region of d state
very annoying. How can southern Kaduna be left out of the state development program.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Miracle1991: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
myobjective:

El-Rufai is doing well but do you know that northwestern states get more in revenue than most states in the southwest?

States like Katsina, Kaduna and Sokoto get much than States like Oyo, Ogun and Ondo despite not having much towns and infrastructure to work on.
can you provide a link?
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Are all the local government like this in Kaduna state?
Because you guys like taking the pictures of the capital city of the state leaving the dilapidated areas. Pls OP take us through each local government area of Kaduna not just the capital city. Thank you
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Elrufai is the smartest governor in the north
I dnt completely believe. In terms of infrastructure especially roads, schools and hospitals Badaru of Jigawa State pass him; I went to Jigawa State recently and there is no single LG in all the 27 LGs that don't have multiple township roads well constructed or renovated, all road network that link the whole state's LGs are either well renovated or newly constructed, they're lucky to have Sule Lamido and succeeded by Badaru. Northern governors are really trying Zulum, Ganduje, Mala Buni are really trying well in infrastructure but interms of human capital development they really need to change the music by investing much on people. If they do so in the remaining years definitely they'll take home the trophies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow. Dis Is Amazing
Re: Updates On Developments In Kaduna State (Photos) by NADFOR: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Topic should have been. "Update on Development In Kaduna North"

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / NLC Sends Letter To Government Agencies To Shutdown On Wednesday 18th(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.