Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,513 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" (48060 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Impactever(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:
Pulpit bandit.

Please I have noticed with dismay how a lot of Christians lay curses on people at the slightest provocation. I'm not here to say it's bad or good. But I think it is madness to know that something will not work and still do that thing and expect it to work.

If you want to know if you have the power to curse someone and it'd come to pass, try your power on the transformers in your village by commanding it to produce constant electricity for your village people. If you can command a transformer to do that, then know that you can really curse a human being and it'd come to pass. but if your power cannot work on ordinary man-made transformers how then will it work on a human being created by God? Make una think na.

confirmed .....I agree with you walahi... sense no go kill you ....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by fof1: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jafar1:
U mean noise makers are 1minute men?? grin

Just kidding!!

Too long, it couldn't read it, But
I know he is referring to daddy freeze.

PLS REMOVE THAT FROM UR MIND AND HEAD. HW IS NOT REFERRING TO DADDY FREEZE. HE IS SHOW CASING HIS PASSION AND PRIORITY AND URGING HIS MEMBERSHIP TO REMAIN FOCUSSED ON D MANDATE AT HAND WITH OUT DISTRACTIONS. PLS.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
genkins:
How does planting 6,000 business buildings equate to being a godly nation. Everyone is stealing, prostitution, ritualisting and majority in poverty. Smh
everyone?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

I don't know who you are, But God bless you!.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
osarog:
Pulpit bandit.

Please I have noticed with dismay how a lot of Christians lay curses on people at the slightest provocation. I'm not here to say it's bad or good. But I think it is madness to know that something will not work and still do that thing and expect it to work.

If you want to know if you have the power to curse someone and it'd come to pass, try your power on the transformers in your village by commanding it to produce constant electricity for your village people. If you can command a transformer to do that, then know that you can really curse a human being and it'd come to pass. but if your power cannot work on ordinary man-made transformers how then will it work on a human being created by God? Make una think na.

I am still searching for the sense in your comment.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by OCHKESTINE(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
9icest:
Typical black man with depraved sense of superiority over the smaller man. Even Jesus turned the other cheek.

Hallelujah, Daddy Freeze has been conquered. The angels are dancing in heaven. Meanwhile more Christians will be killed by Jihadis in Northern Kaduna But the Christian leaders are not going to say anything. Daddy Freeze is the biggest problem and threat the Propserity-crazed churches are facing.

Still searching for the sense in your comment.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Yeyenairaland(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
All of you GOD of men always want YES men

Those that will lick ur shoes and ass and call you PAPA no matter what you are doing wrong

Anyone that tries to go contrary to your religious dogma is termed the devil

Una get rooms for HELL

E go shock una

Ndi ara
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by DedeNkem: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
A crook who lives off tythes!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by bezimo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

Gbamsolutely said.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by bezimo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tankunland:
An OYEDEPO that I know by virtue of been a winner for almost 15 year's now won't respond to daddy freeze because he doesn't even read news and too busy impacting his world

Now lemme tell you what Daddy freeze does.

for years have been craving this moment and ibiyeomie just gave it to him. YouTube pays I think $18 to 20 cent of the US dollars per view on any post and daddy freeze earlier response to ibiyeomie had close to 500k views on his YouTube channel and this his latest apology to oyedepo I haven't had time to check it but I'm sure by this time tomorrow it would have gotten close to maybe another 500k views now imagine how much he would make from deceiving gullible Christians

Now freeze does this things to make money I wonder how Nigerians that are so educated can see pass this guy's trick

A freeze that was dining with a known fraudster and abusing hard working Nigerians

How many times did freeze talk about Christians been massacred in Nigeria?

A Christian woman was killed in Abuja freeze didn't say anything, Christians are been killed daily in kaduna but he hasn't said a word about that also because he knows that won't pull traffic to his YouTube channel so he makes some money but he knows just the mention of oyedepo then the spirit of bitterness and enviousness in some Nigerians would come out in their thousands

If only oyedepo was the president of Nigeria we would have gone so so far

OYEDEPO is just a man but do you know that one man turned canaanland into a City?

In 15 year's canaanland hasn't had a power outage and a country you pay tax too can't give you that.

Do you know during Shiloh hundred if not millions of people come to canaanland and never have they been water outage but the country you pay tax too can't give you that

Do you know how many times oyedepo has fix that road from toll gate down to atan close to Benin republic

My friends OYEDEPO isn't your problem oo, hold your elected officials responsible for the ills in our country

I'm not saying OYEDEPO is a saint far from it but OYEDEPO is a better man 500 times more than freeze

Oh that they knew. Bishop don't know who freeze is.He is too busy to respond to such trivial nonsense nonentities.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by leye4u: 1:33am On Sep 14, 2020
Timi141:
The OG Yahoo boy. Premium scammer himself has come out.

I'm happy to say that the years I spent in Faith Academy watching this man and his church up close set me down the path to Agnosticism.
Lol
Obun n wa iku oko tiro mo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by tonyson010(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2020
Too long to read
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by TheCork(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
momove4real25:
Yeeeh ahhhhh

How much please? smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2020
dokie:

Frosbels you still dey nairaland?

Still hoovering around, lol. Life's got too busy with the kids etc.

Hope you are well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by dokie: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
frosbel2:

Still hoovering around, lol. Life's got too busy with the kids etc.

Hope you are well.

Were doing well. We thank God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by momove4real25(f): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
TheCork:

How much please? smiley
Dont let anyone deceive you. C of o doesnt have fix price as you start you begin to calculate. The poster am very sorry am not trying to side line you. I am a state government worker of Ogun State Bureau of Lands and Survey. We can work together. 08161375559
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Religion is not new to the sun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos) / Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.