Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" (47953 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Scarrr: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2020
osazsky:
ur imman is stupid spits..a terrorist and a child molester..a religion that allows u to marry a toddler fools
dis bros wan cry, see painment all over your post grin cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by ItalianMafia: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Who read this thing, let him summarize...

All this loquacious a pastors sef
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Techydude:

I'm not in support of abusing anyone to make a point. So don't think I support Freeze. Neither am I a fan of Bishop Oyedepo. If you want to defend pastor someone however, please do so truthfully. Here's a video of the Bishop "who doesn't read newspapers" (according to you) reading one on the pulpit.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2018/12/03/video-bishop-oyedepo-speaks-on-alleged-cloning-of-buhari/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?
feature=youtu.be&v=8IxxXaZQBBA#searching

Please accept this video as proof that even the Bishop is not infallible.

Please apply this reasoning when you listen to anyone. Only the word of God is infallible. Man's interpretation of God's words has caused a lot of issues. We should read the Bible ourselves and stop swallowing words of men hook line and sinker. Follow God. Not men. This applies to even those who are in support of Freeze.

Romans 14:10, 12 “Each of us will stand personally before the judgement seat of God, each of us will give a personal account to God.”

Don't let someone's interpretation of God's word mislead you. Listen to sermons, search the word yourself and let God minister to you.

Bishop doesn't read papers .. there is somebody paid to do that and they already knows what and what not to bring to his table

If he want to reference a paper , he needs to bring the entire paper otherwise he may be sued

Whatever he reads was brought to his attention
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Burna440(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Oizee:
grin all this long epistle for freeze? That means what he said really pained him o

Bro that was his Sunday sermon, some people are just reading meaning to probably one line in the message
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by beejaay: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Whether u last or you don't we all gonna end and perish at a point.. All that matters is too enjoy your time whether it's short or its long.. History doesn't benefit a dead man in any way, how does your name not forgotten benefit a dead man, tesla died broken
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by yomcity: 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Tankunland:
An OYEDEPO that I know by virtue of been a winner for almost 15 year's now won't respond to daddy freeze because he doesn't even read news and too busy impacting his world

Now lemme tell you what Daddy freeze does.

for years have been craving this moment and ibiyeomie just gave it to him. YouTube pays I think $18 to 20 cent of the US dollars per view on any post and daddy freeze earlier response to ibiyeomie had close to 500k views on his YouTube channel and this his latest apology to oyedepo I haven't had time to check it but I'm sure by this time tomorrow it would have gotten close to maybe another 500k views now imagine how much he would make from deceiving gullible Christians

Now freeze does this things to make money I wonder how Nigerians that are so educated can see pass this guy's trick

A freeze that was dining with a known fraudster and abusing hard working Nigerians

How many times did freeze talk about Christians been massacred in Nigeria?

A Christian woman was killed in Abuja freeze didn't say anything, Christians are been killed daily in kaduna but he hasn't said a word about that also because he knows that won't pull traffic to his YouTube channel so he makes some money but he knows just the mention of oyedepo then the spirit of bitterness and enviousness in some Nigerians would come out in their thousands

If only oyedepo was the president of Nigeria we would have gone so so far

OYEDEPO is just a man but do you know that one man turned canaanland into a City?

In 15 year's canaanland hasn't had a power outage and a country you pay tax too can't give you that.

Do you know during Shiloh hundred if not millions of people come to canaanland and never have they been water outage but the country you pay tax too can't give you that

Do you know how many times oyedepo has fix that road from toll gate down to atan close to Benin republic

My friends OYEDEPO isn't your problem oo, hold your elected officials responsible for the ills in our country

I'm not saying OYEDEPO is a saint far from it but OYEDEPO is a better man 500 times more than freeze

God bless you for this and i really give u 1000kudos to ve hit it hard on them continue to prosper in His presence......am also part of chosen one but am seriously in need of ur help 0032641503 Access bank. Thank u in anticipation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by DarkJeddi(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.

Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in just six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry. That is the point he is making right there. If the so called haters can't stop him from expanding or growing his sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

In 200 years to come, Freeze would be remembered by a minority of historians. His relevance in history would be tied to how he successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Even the children of his followers would not know who he is. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough

So don't think this was a response or rebuttal of freeze. They are simply not on the same level.
What exactly does the creation of 6000 churches in Africa suppose to mean?
Are we supposed to quiver in awe?
What is the impact of such on the lives of Africa and its poverty? angry
Religion and Superstitious ignorance is the bane of development in Africa..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Reference(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
I cannot see how or what a message about church planting and evangelism has to do with any particular individual. But I can appreciate the forces at work against the church these days particularly as the church expands and threatens the comfort zones and kingdoms the devil has owned for so long. Once you are onto anything meaningful or impoasctful for God you will certainly see contradictions and severe opposition aimed at distraction at a personal and an institutional level. But I don't think men of God in ministry for decades are new to these things. They will certainly have seen worse in times past. Their focus is what matters.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Rotiix(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.

Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in just six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If the so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing his sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how he successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts etc.

So don't think this Oyedepo sermon was a response or rebuttal of freeze. They are simply not on the same level.
God bless u and give u more wisdom bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Olatara(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Noisemakers and newsmakers are sometimes same person

Dino is a perfect example
Where the hell is Dino Melaye today?
Dino is a noise maker (1 minute man).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Noisemakers and newsmakers are sometimes same person

Dino is a perfect example

Oyedepo himself is a perfect example.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2020
DarkJeddi:
What exactly does the creation of 6000 churches in Africa suppose to mean?
Are we supposed to quiver in awe?
What is the impact of such on the lives of Africa and its poverty? angry
Religion and Superstitious ignorance is the bane of development in Africa..

So you don't know that means 6000+ jobs.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Sarita01(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

God bless you bro..
Oyedepo is a bloody bastard asshole scammer
And a Bald headed fowl
Why do you say so?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by johnnny12(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Sunday all

Today is my birthday I thank God for the gift of life..please house nothing at all in my hand even account dry..I needed a surprise birthday

2271202953 John
Ecobank

God bless you more
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by georgeakins: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2020
One thing I know is that Daddy Freeze has completely demystified these crooks. It is clear to everyone now that they don't have any spiritual power as claimed. They are just like Yahoo boys who capitalise on the gullibility of their followers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Everyone should try as much as possible to live at peace with everyone.

Trouble is not good.

If someone brings trouble to your doorstep, just try to ignore, It doesn't make you little.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and criticize constructively.

Pastors should understand that they do not have the monopoly of Biblical knowledge. If another person expresses a diverse opinion, examine it critically and discard if its "useless".

If you want to criticize a Pastor, Politician, Imam, or whoever, try as much as possible to put emotions aside. Express your opinion and avoid insults.

Every human being deserves respect irrespective of social status, age, religion, tribe, beliefs, etc.

Well said,
Trouble is not good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by octokitty(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
GBAM.....couldn’t have said it any better........face your life and move
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by momove4real25(f): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
DonBenny77:

Freeze may have decided to stop being stupid and your stupidity is now exposed. You stand alone now..... grin
Yeeeh ahhhhh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Eriokanmi: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Do you know what generation of vipers means or serpents?

Those names are more dangerous than being called a bastard.

Do you know what a grave is?

Jesus called them fools.

Your head no correct. Wetin no concern you no put your mouth except you have all the truth about it.

You said if those men say prayers on national television you will not say Amen.

I ask, what does your Amen contribute to their prayers?

See you! You go to church you don't even know the usefulness of Amen.

Religious people.
No genuine Christians talk with abuses this way you do. Your comment shows clearly you're either not a Christian or you don't read your Bible at all.

When Jesus said, if there's anyone of you, who had not committed a sin to first throw a stone at the girl caught in the act of adultery, what did they do? Only hypocrite would want to stone someone to death for committing same offence they knew they also indulged in. Those were the hypocrites. We also have the likes of such pharisees in our time. I remembet Bukar Ibrahim, former Yobe governor who was among those who almost disorganised OBJ's government by putting sharia on his head. There was a girl presented to him as was caught in the act of adultery. He ordered that she be stoned to death in line with sharia law. It took intervention of the international communities to rescue this girl. Years later, when the same Bukar Ibrahim became senator after his tenure as governor, he was caught in the mist of 3 prostitures in the hotel. The 3rd lady was secretely filming him while he was wearing his pant and singlet. When confronted by the press he first denied it. By the time he now saw the video, he said so what...I'm entitled to my privacy...

Vampires, serpent or vipers are devilish (read your Bible to learn what the serpents did to Adam and eve).

The pharisees worshipped idols instead of God. They're fond of killing , snatching people's wives .

A whited grave as He called them means someone who pretends to be pure physically but full of sins, corrupt mind and bad manners inside. Read your bible fir more understanding.

Had Ibiyeomie and Eneche called daddy freeze a fool, ( assuming they felt he doesn't know what he's staying), it would have made sense. Calling someone bastard or mad-dog when he knew what he was staying is inappropriate of any man who preaches Christ to people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by haconjy(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
9icest:
Typical black man with depraved sense of superiority over the smaller man. Even Jesus turned the other cheek.

Hallelujah, Daddy Freeze has been conquered. The angels are dancing in heaven. Meanwhile more Christians will be killed by Jihadis in Northern Kaduna But the Christian leaders are not going to say anything. Daddy Freeze is the biggest problem and threat the Propserity-crazed churches are facing.

last time CAN spoke, you called her thief, political buffoon, PDP agent...etc. now you want them to talk.... well, all I know is that one day it will get to you. u will understand better...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Oizee(f): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

The bishops doesn't read newspaper . He said so himself that he can't avoid the time for such .

An editor or author wrote something about him and brought it to him ..it was suppose to be a kind of bad press ..his response ...

Sorry but I don't read papers ..take it to our office, then it used to be ipaja , you will see a man whose job is to read the papers .. he is paid to do that ..give it to him

The people responsible for papers knows what to bring to his attention and what not to ...they print that part out and bring

The video is available online
I'm not disputing the fact that he said he's too busy to read newspapers, but how can d person I quoted said he's completely not connected in any form of social media? Haba
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Benwallt(m): 11:15am On Sep 13, 2020
You make small sense this tym.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by slimik: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
9icest:
Typical black man with depraved sense of superiority over the smaller man. Even Jesus turned the other cheek.

Hallelujah, Daddy Freeze has been conquered. The angels are dancing in heaven. Meanwhile more Christians will be killed by Jihadis in Northern Kaduna But the Christian leaders are not going to say anything. Daddy Freeze is the biggest problem and threat the Propserity-crazed churches are facing.

Word

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Myer(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.

Learn to understand.
Freeze did not apologize for arguing scriptural truths. He apologized for calling him names.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
No genuine Christians talk with abuses this way you do. Your comment shows clearly you're either not a Christian or you don't read your Bible at all.

When Jesus said, if there's anyone of you, who had not committed a sin to first throw a stone at the girl caught in the act of adultery, what did they do? Only hypocrite would want to stone someone to death for committing same offence they knew they also indulged in. Those were the hypocrites. We also have the likes of such pharisees in our time. I remembet Bukar Ibrahim, former Yobe governor who was among those who almost disorganised OBJ's government by putting sharia on his head. There was a girl presented to him as was caught in the act of adultery. He ordered that she be stoned to death in line with sharia law. It took intervention of the international communities to rescue this girl. Years later, when the same Bukar Ibrahim became senator after his tenure as governor, he was caught in the mist of 3 prostitures in the hotel. The 3rd lady was secretely filming him while he was wearing his pant and singlet. When confronted by the press he first denied it. By the time he now saw the video, he said so what...I'm entitled to my privacy...

Vampires, serpent or vipers are devilish (read your Bible to learn what the serpents did to Adam and eve).

The pharisees worshipped idols instead of God. They're fond of killing , snatching people's wives .

A whited grave as He called them means someone who pretends to be pure physically but full of sins, corrupt mind and bad manners inside. Read your bible fir more understanding.

Had Ibiyeomie and Eneche called daddy freeze a fool, ( assuming they felt he doesn't know what he's staying), it would have made sense. Calling someone bastard or mad-dog when he knew what he was staying is inappropriate of any man who preaches Christ to people.

From your last line you just show you lack Bible knowledge.

Jesus said, "if you call someone a fool you are in danger of hell not judgement"

Now evaluate it with this rubbish you just wrote.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by kareemkamil(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Oyedepo is a devil tool, which everyone should stay away from. He is a scammer and Bald head fow. Bleep you Oyedepo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.

No it’s fine. He only apologized for the insults I believe. Cos that’s the only thing he did wrong and he has showed his humility by acknowledging that mistake even tho many of oyedepo’s members started the insults on freeze rather than counter his arguments with facts and the Bible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Johnniekay(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2020
decatalyst:
Punch line

grin grin
lol
[9/13, 11:08 AM] Johnnie_kay(Jayz_wurld��): Follow diz amazing TV for fun and entertainment ranging from comedy to porn 24/7, hook-up,movies thrillers and download links to you ,free betting tips every weekend,and massive giveaways�� and every aspect of life no more sad times with jayzwurld_tv we will be here for d 365dayz in a year to keep you entertained
https:///message/GXDBIUSE5G5LE1
Rated PG �
[9/13, 11:08 AM] Johnnie_kay(Jayz_wurld��): Be fast guyz giveaway start in d next 1hr
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Everyone should try as much as possible to live at peace with everyone.

Trouble is not good.

If someone brings trouble to your doorstep, just try to ignore, It doesn't make you little.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and criticize constructively.

Pastors should understand that they do not have the monopoly of Biblical knowledge. If another person expresses a diverse opinion, examine it critically and discard if its "useless".

If you want to criticize a Pastor, Politician, Imam, or whoever, try as much as possible to put emotions aside. Express your opinion and avoid insults.

Every human being deserves respect irrespective of social status, age, religion, tribe, beliefs, etc.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by InaNla(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Madibah:

God bless you bro..
Oyedepo is a bloody bastard asshole scammer
And a Bald headed fowl

I am not sure your future direction you know yet?

Please continue being a drunk. You will arrive your destination.

tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by lomprico(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze don talk sorry naaa cry

Luke 6:28 fa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Ficeo(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Alleluiaaaaaa!!! Praise the Lord God Almighty, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.