Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" (47949 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by HigherEd: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=93881430][/quote]
LOL now Xi is your role model? Africans and intellectual slavery.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.
may d sin of freeze be upon Ur head
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by HigherEd: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ezmans:
in football more than 22 People are paid, you don't know what you are saying
I want to believe your brain is capable of getting my point.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
[sup][/sup]
damocool:

Wow!! Great writeup, well articulated.. Many just go to church to hear what daddy says, they don't really read the scriptures.. Even if daddy deeds ain't right, they blindly quote the scriptures to justify daddy without having the right interpretation of what they're quoting.. If Christ could pray to God to forgive those that nailed him to the cross, for they know not what they are doing, then who are we to curse our antagonist! Well, many pulpit dwellers don't actually know what is called genuine salvation and sanctification..

You are too full of pride to learn what is in the Bible
That makes you are very foolish person

Jesus Christ himself cursed and cursed during his lifetime ..

But since No vessel that is full can receivez I leave you to your emptiness

If you are angry that we call these men daddy which is very scriptural ,then you have many more things about us to he angry and die of
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by micronet(m): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye
My first comment on this platform is to appreciate this profound writer ; Ife Olaleye. As I carefully went through, my heart sees through his heart and am drawn to the fact that there are still sane people on Earth no matter how few.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by CodeTemplar: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media.
When Oyedepo is told of Daddy Freeze, he will probably think someone's daddy is frozen somewhere before understanding it is a person being talked about.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
There is this general rule of thumb in the criminal world that the longer a crime boss evades Police arrest or avoid prison the more likely he is a snitch .

Same rule applies to these fake pastors. The longer they remain in business, the more deeper they are with satan.

Jesus only ministered for 3ys

God took Elijah and Enoch away to avoid the devil tempting them

Longevity plus material gain is all these scammers have to show .

Well, if you serve the master of this world as they have, their god(Satan) will reward them with earthly pleasures.

Why didn't he take away Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob early in their lives . These are men described as wealthy

Why was he pleased with Job and even restored him twice as much as he had lost
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Katlyst(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
They should please go with their million followers to mount Carmel or tent of meeting to settle their disputes before God. Pre-covid to date, I am more concerned about the increase in moral decadence, poverty, insecurity, bad leadership, poor healthcare, unemployment, embezzlement, poor infrastructure etc. I strive to be righteous and not religious.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by solomonsly11(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Freeze really fvucked up by apologizing to this dude.[/quote], Bishop Oyedepo is dude, you are not well trained at home. May God forgive you because you don't know what you are doing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Jaqenhghar: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Investnow2017:

How are these modern day self acclaimed pastors or whatever different from Hushpuppy? Tell me, i want to learn sad
Did I say they are different?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Timi141:
The OG Yahoo boy. Premium scammer himself has come out.

I'm happy to say that the years I spent in Faith Academy watching this man and his church up close set me down the path to Agnosticism.
Can you share your experience in summary. Please I really want to know, and maybe others can learn too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:

Will you keep quiet!

The Dude is not just a dude he is more than a Duke.

He is a Prophet of the Most High.

Its only a fool that calls someone greater than a Duke a Dude.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
ggirl4real:
Everyone should try as much as possible to live at peace with everyone.

Trouble is not good.

If someone brings trouble to your doorstep, just try to ignore, It doesn't make you little.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and criticize constructively.

Pastors should understand that they do not have the monopoly of Biblical knowledge. If another person expresses a diverse opinion, examine it critically and discard if its "useless".

If you want to criticize a Pastor, Politician, Imam, or whoever, try as much as possible to put emotions aside. Express your opinion and avoid insults.

Every human being deserves respect irrespective of social status, age, religion, tribe, beliefs, etc.

Sense will not kill you.

True DAT!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

First do not even assume that Oyedepo knows who freeze is. Oyedepo doesn't watch news and doesn't read newspapers or use social media. He's as traditional as it gets. National relevant news are relayed to him in the most very old fashioned way through his aides.
Even his children or wife knows not to bring this sort of discussion about an irrelevant freeze to him, you may not like the response you will get.

Mind you Oyedepo created 6,000 more churches in the most rural parts of Africa in past six months. His organization is growing like wild fire with growth exceeding his past nine years of ministry combined. That is the point he is making right there. If so called haters can't stop a person from expanding or growing their sphere of influence then they are noisemakers.

A man still thinking about creating the largest hospital in Africa, largest housing, largest cathedrals and still manage a wage bill shooting exceeding high in the excess of 5 billion naira monthly. Oyedepo knows these new things won't come from wishful thinking at his advancing age, it requires the application of his brain to learn and conceive, his time to execute. His attention (brain) and his time - the two things critics are demanding are those he is wisest not to give.

In 200 years to come, Freeze and his followers would be remembered by a minority of historians. Their relevance in history would be tied to how they successfully rode to fame by dragging highly successful clergy. Oyedepo's legacy would live on! His churches would continue to bless lives. His university system would continue to be at the fore of cutting edge research breakthrough. Hahaha read his vision 2032, he is just beginning his life at 67 when many of his accusers are already done with theirs at 30.

We know this why? Jesus was condemned - his accusers are today irrelevant and unknown. Same with Aimee Semple MacPherson, Kathryn Kuhlmann, Maria Woodworth Ether, Smith Wigglesworth, Oral Roberts, Archbishop Idahosa etc. Critics are spectators! In a football field, 22 people are fulfilling their lives and destinies while 50,000 are crying, rejoicing, wailing and cursing. In the end only the 22 would get paid.

Ife Olaleye

God bless you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
kingdom haterz. see dem dem.

Check their lifestyles.

If they are not Yahoo Yahoo , they are ritual killers, armed robbers, atheists, hired killers etc.

They will always go against the kingdom of God and Men of God.

We know them. grin

"What friend there is between light and darkness"

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
9icest:
Typical black man with depraved sense of superiority over the smaller man. Even Jesus turned the other cheek.

Hallelujah, Daddy Freeze has been conquered. The angels are dancing in heaven. Meanwhile more Christians will be killed by Jihadis in Northern Kaduna But the Christian leaders are not going to say anything. Daddy Freeze is the biggest problem and threat the Propserity-crazed churches are facing.

No iota of sense in your post.

Read it over again and you will see its all senselessness.

Happy Sunday. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
BLOODY SCAMMER

Not everyone behaves like your father.

grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
dingbang:
Everything will be settled on the day of judgement.
Please bro, who gave you the wisdom to type this?. God bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
Doesn't watch news, doesn't read newspaper but have TV stations ,make use of internet even social media. Some nairalanders can be really Stoopid.

Will you keep quiet!

The stupidity you talk about reflects in your reasoning. The fact that I have a TV station does not make me a TV viewer.
The fact that I surf the internet doesn't make me read every news flash or respond to foolish people like you and Freeze.

Oyedepo is too busy to mind fools like you.

He has Covenant University , His Omuaran Uni, Thousands of Church issues etc. Coupled with family affairs to think about. Freeze is too small to get his attention.

When one mad woman was going about sometime saying she gave Oyedepo power. Barrister the singer, Aiyefele, etc . he did not say a thing about the issue. He is bigger than the madness that troubles people who attack him.

Guy you are the one wallowing in gross stupidity.

Happy Sunday.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by jonandez: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
The truth here is that christians should understand something..... Take for instance if it was at this age that Jesus came do u think he would be happy about alot of things going on in his church.. I understand freeze frustration .. it's just that christians of now are just as blinded as voters of now

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by SATANNIST: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

MY FATHER IS A SCAMMER

grin
Not everyone behaves like your father.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

I'd really love to read his books. Bishop Oyedepo is just too phenomenal with his visions and deeds.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by toye440: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
DonBenny77:

Freeze may have decided to stop being stupid and your stupidity is now exposed. You stand alone now..... grin
FINISH HIM; Fatality
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Timi141: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
sowilli:
and your parents let you spend 6 years in FA. What year did you get in?
Nah, I left after three years
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by DLuciano: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
MyOpinionNotUrs:
you see how you think, upside-down, now you think you are wise or strong? Its easy to say, if it's you in Freeze shoes, you will trembling do-ba-le
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Samchi4christ(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Was gbayi Omo Olorun. We have dominion
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Sermwell(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:

Ife Olaleye

Stop kidding yourself. Every other thing you typed here may be true but don't tell us Oyedepo doesn't know Freeze. He at least has those who bring these things to his attention.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by genkins(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
How does planting 6,000 business buildings equate to being a godly nation. Everyone is stealing, prostitution, ritualisting and majority in poverty. Smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by JuanDeDios: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
HigherEd:
This is not a great way to live, Mr/Ms Olaleye. Reading and keeping up with trends expands your mind and keeps you informed. Relying on second-hand information for everything stiffles the mind. That is why even presidents read and keep up with trends - at least, the best ones do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
E pain you tongue
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

The stupidity you talk about reflects in your reasoning. The fact that I have a TV station does not make me a TV viewer.
The fact that I surf the internet doesn't make me read every news flash or respond to foolish people like you and Freeze.

Oyedepo is too busy to mind fools like you.

He has Covenant University , His Omuaran Uni, Thousands of Church issues etc. Coupled with family affairs to think about. Freeze is too small to get his attention.

When one mad woman was going about sometime saying she gave Oyedepo power. Barrister the singer, Aiyefele, etc . he did not say a thing about the issue. He is bigger than the madness that troubles people who attack him.

Guy you are the one wallowing in gross stupidity.

Happy Sunday.
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by HigherEd: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
JuanDeDios:

This is not a great way to live, Mr/Ms Olaleye. Reading and keeping up with trends expands your mind and keeps you informed. Relying on second-hand information for everything stiffles the mind. That is why even presidents read and keep up with trends - at least, the best ones do.

It is his choice though.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" by earnit3: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
oh really

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Give Your 'Tithes' And Offerings To The Less Fortunate In Church / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.