Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (62027 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Meeting a new person and falling in love is very cool and exciting. You are eager to know stuffs about them, get to know them more and explore countless possibilities with him/her.

Same way you also want to open yourself and your heart to him/her, tell him/her exciting stuffs about you, allow them get to know and understand you more and take on adventures together.

However eager or in loved your are, there are certain things about your past you should hold back just yet as revealing them may negatively impact a tender or growing love.

1. Sexual Details: As a growing relationship, sexual discussions will inevitably come up from time to time. Please leave graphic details of how you had sex in the bathroom, in the car or how you tried anal. Avoid telling them in details how you did what you did behind closed door, they don’t need to hear them.

2. Body Count: He or she does not expressly need to know how many guys or girls you have shagged in the past. They do not deserve this information, especially if you have had a lot of sex partners in the past. You are trying to start afresh and build something passionate and long lasting aren’t you? Keep this detail to yourself!

3. You Do Not Like His/Her Family: It is not abnormal not to like your partner’s family when you get to meet them. However understand that this is his/her family and he or she holds them in high esteem. Keep your feelings to yourself if you like him/her and want to continue the relationship. You don’t have to like the family to be at peace with them, just be a good person and respect yourself.

4. Abortions You Have Done: Trust me, people are not as open minded as you think. Don’t go telling him about how you did several abortions in the past, it could scare him away. You can not imagine the kind of thoughts that could come rushing through his head afterwards. Besides things may go wrong tomorrow and you part ways with him. You don’t want to imagine what would happen if he is a loud mouth.

5. That You Still Love Your Ex: Come on! The way you will feel if you were the receiver of this news is the way they will probably feel too. Sometimes moving on is not that easy, but you are with him/her to forget about the past and start anew right? Don’t ruin it all with feelings and emotions that should remain in the past.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/07/04/5-things-about-your-past-you-should-never-tell-your-boyfriend-girlfriend/

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NoChill: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Ok

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2020
6. If you are very certain that you want to marry the person, do not tell them about any hurtful remark your parents made about your partner , whether in the past, present or future.

Your partner will likely never forget it and will treat them accordingly.. Later on

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by thesicilian: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Different strokes for different folks.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Jafar1: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2020
What if they eventually find out on their own?
Don't u think it will hurt them more knowing u never told them?

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Zyzman: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
You never talk the main thing self which is “finances"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by kpakpankolo: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
wtf it burst one day? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Frankyboy1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tell me every shit! Cause if I find out maself, you outta ma heart for good, and would just be my sex object

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by dukeprince50: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
why would u even tell ur partner those things?
u mad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by emmabest2000(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Calm down
Because ..... either way, it always ends in tears cheesy

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
I prefer knowing those things and I prefer hearing it from my partner.
Though it will hurt me but I will likely forgive her but it will pain me more and become unforgivable if I hear it from an outsider, maybe a scorned ex who is trying to get back at her.
This time if the allegations are true, I no go even need to hear her explanations beof4 throwing her out

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by luscioustrish(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Space booked

I agree with you op
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by BigSarah(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
1,2,4,5 these are details a smart person can find out on their own without telling... Most relationships these days don’t care about the past, just sheet rocking,living in the moment and moving onto the next person

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by kevoh(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
Don't say anything even if he/she insists. Trust me, it will be used against you later in an argument or to blackmail you to do what you don't like doing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by RoSeMaRyA(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
Real love is sweet,I mean wealthy love,Not Poverty love cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just be yourself in any relationship cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by FREEMADNESS: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
even if u be assassin for past no tell ur partner ooo

JUST FEM

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by BlackfireX: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
1 that you don't have money.

2. That you have not money.

3.that you money not have

4.that money have you not.

5.that you don't have the money.

Add yours

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by amiibaby(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
So on point
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Factfinder1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Lies

Tell me everything if I will stay I'll stay but if I get to hear your little secret later and it doesn't sit well with me I'll feel betrayed and lied to and only the heavens can stop me from not dumping you

22 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by joker111: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by DoubleEngine007: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Keeping secret and talking about love Her past is her "biggest secret" So,if she can't be free to tell me about it and I can't be free to tell her mine. No need of talking about marrying, because understanding is still lacking..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by masterflowx(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
I told my girlfriend that I'm a married man and she replied by saying she's only after my money too. Give and take love... This Life no just balance at all...

18 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided

It's easy to know if a woman had an abortion, so strike that point out.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by BigDick70inch(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Trash..

Why hide so much info from yo intended spouse? ?when the truth might probably get leaked someday..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Dozis: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Abortion is a big no for me. I wish there are ways to test wether a lady did abortion before marriage. Why would you have unprotected sex with someone you can't keep his pregnancy?
There are condoms, contraceptive pills and even pull out method, yet people keep having unwanted pregnancy.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by flimzy24: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
You are looking for a good girl. There are ways a liar and a cheat hiding her oloshoism will tell you the numbers, sizes and lenghts of dicks she has sucked and fvcked. It can be getting her drunk, drugged discreetly taking her to your shrine for Juju experiment
e.t.c.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by adesegun121(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.