Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? (4194 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / PARADOX: Why Did God Sacrifice His Son Instead Of Just Killing Satan ? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Image123(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Maximus69:

The highlighted is where you shot yourself in the foot my guy! undecided

People don't become Born Again without having the knowledge {John 17:3} that's required before God baptise them with his Holy Spirit!
So they must first IDENTIFY the source of divine wisdom {Matthew 7:15-20} acknowledge it, humbly learn what is required to become a member of God's family {Zephaniah 2:2-3} then subject themselves to doing things together with God's people as fellow workers with God! 1Corinthians 3:9

So you can't put the cart {result) before the horse {prerequisites}, without the knowledge they can't become Christians {Matthew 28:19-20} and without being Christian they can't become Born Again! {John 3:6} Jesus told Nicodemus this fact when he came to ask Jesus questions in the night, of course Jesus himself had 12 close confidants who has been learning from him through his thoughts, words and actions, yet it was 11 of them that made it as part of the first BORN AGAIN group at Pentecost! Act 2:1-4 undecided

God bless you! smiley

You talk too much and often end up saying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by sonmvayina(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Don't get it twisted... God said of Christ "I will put my words in his mouth, listen to WHATEVER he says".

Which book and chapter are you quoting from.. Provide it please..
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by shadeyinka(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Never again! That's the emphasis of Revelations 20:10, though we try to interpret this secret book to many but Satan, his demons and their human agents are complicating issues!

That Bible verse says "And the Devil who was misleading them was hauled into the Lake of Fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophets already were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever"

This simply means there is no way such event can repeat itself again because survivors both in heaven and on earth, including all those born by then will continue to tell the story to refresh their memories forever and ever! smiley

It's just telling us how God began forming the earth with his first spirit Son Michael (Jesus) by his side, but before this time the heavens has been completed with all the angels enjoying their own home and duties! smiley
Boda Maximus,
Your English language is better than this o!
That Bible verse says "And the Devil who was misleading them was hauled into the Lake of Fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophets already were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever"
Who will be tormented?
For what Duration?

Whose memories will be refreshed?
Are these the same people?

1 Like

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

God didnt not frigging influence Pharaoh by hardening his heart. Pharaoh was a willing participant to hardening his heart up. God gave Pharaoh ten set of circumstances to make and let him soften his heart. Ten times is was given. Ten times Pharaoh refused. He squandered the all ten softening his heart opportunities.
Saith the MLV (MuttleyLaff Version) Bible.

Balaam had only one opportunity, and that one opportunity, he used it wisely.
Before Balaam was born, he wrote his own script of how he will waste his opportunity, why did you expect anything to change?

God will not force anyone, won't force you kkins25, nor Blabbermouth to do anything against your will. When we get to having you, Blabbermouth, do the guinea pig experiment, you will, if alive after it, then find out, that it is true that God does not override or overrule your will. He doesnt impose or force a will upon you. It is you, who decides what you'll do. It is you who makes the decision(s)
Whenever you are ready, I will PUBLICLY take your Guinea-pig experiment.
Perhaps Sir MuttleyLaff, give a succinct answer to the following:
1. What was Yeshua's will concerning the cup he was to take?
2. What was God's will concerning the cup he was to take?
3. Whose will was done, God's will or Yeshua's will?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
sonmvayina:

Which book and chapter are you quoting from.. Provide it please..
Exodus Chapter 18.
You still haven't been able to explain why the order of prophethood after the likes of Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and co. was shut up, after Malachi & the era of Yeshua (the one you claimed to be a fiction character).
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
haddeylium:

1. First of, Lucifer is not the scripture name given to satan

The Hebrew word Heylel that appears just once in the Bible translated as Lucifer in some translation means Shining one

it is not a name or even title, it's term describing the boastful position taken by the king of Babylon that shone brightly among other stars(King)(Isaiah 14:12)

His arrogance and pride of his dynasty was portrayed in
-"I shall make myself resemble the Most High.”​—Isaiah 14:13, 14

The pride of the Babylonian rulers is similar to “the god of this system of things”​—Satan the Devil. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
He too lusts for power and want himself above Jehovah God
It is well. (I'm not saying you are right though)
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by MuttleyLaff: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Blabbermouth:
Saith the MLV (MuttleyLaff Version) Bible.
You once said that "Pharaoh was hardened by an higher force" Now Blabbermouth, please explain to me, in no uncertain terms, how exactly was Pharaoh hardened by this an higher force. Thank you.

Blabbermouth:
Before Balaam was born, he wrote his own script of how he will waste his opportunity, why did you expect anything to change?
Will you stop making all these terrible and inaccurate remarks. Fyi, no human being before they are born, writes their own script

Every human being, just as same with A&E, are born as a blank canvasses. Meaning they are characterless. Character begins to form, from the moment one steps into this world and hence begin to write the script of one's life with all sort of diverse, varied and/or distinctive characters. Yes, we write our script from the moment we are born

Blabbermouth:
Whenever you are ready, I will PUBLICLY take your Guinea-pig experiment.
I know you are raring very enthusiastic and eager to be the star in the matter of life and death guinea-pig experiment.

Dont worry your chance in starring in the short-lived experiment will soon come. It is going to be a very short time in the spotlight, a brief flurry with infamy, a day you won't ever quickly forget.

Blabbermouth:
Perhaps Sir MuttleyLaff, give a succinct answer to the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMXat7fIpQ0

Blabbermouth, watch this above video first, before checking out my responses to your three questions. Make sure you eat the hay, but spit out the sticks though in the video. Where I want you particularly to listen to and give your utmost attention to the video, is specifically from the:

01:14 ... so God sat down ....
01:20 God, walked out of God, and God, looked at God.
01:29 The Lord, said to my Lord. God, said to God:
01:34 You! Go!! I'll wait here !!!
01:36 [Applause]
01:40 ... wait a minute it needs some seconds
01:44 to sink in ...
01:46 [Applause]

MuttleyLaff:
"Jesus said to them,
“If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God;
nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
"
- John 8:42

In John 8:42 above, "exerchomai" is the Greek original word, translated as "proceeded forth". By definition, it means, to go or come out of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or of the point from which one departs. So, John 8:42 above, makes no mistake, where from, Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ proceeded forth and came out from.

MuttleyLaff:
"Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."
- Philippians 2:6

Your handicap is that you are looking at God as if God is Mr Bin.

Are you saying that it is hard and impossible for God to project Himself, hmm? I dont think, you've ever done a 2 Timothy 2:15 on the above Philippians 2:6 yet. When you do get to, please look up the Greek word "morph" used in the verse, maybe after, you might get the epiphany on how God projected Himself to move into a different place and time constraint

I am in a generous and kinder mood, so will save you, going to lift up the floorboards yourself

The Greek word "morph" used in Philippians 2:6 above, carries the sense of "shape/reshape", "change", "modify", "switch/switching", "transform", "transfigure", "transmute", "shift",

You find the word used with meanings, in such words as: amorphous, anthropomorphism, metamorphose/metamorphosis

MuttleyLaff:
My dear Sir, with the utmost respect, you are just obfuscating a very simple, penny plain explanation, but its all good, its alright, as I have a few easy, direct, simple, innocent, harmless, straightforward questions to ask you

Watch this Blabbermouth, for the sake of this discussion, imagine you had supernatural abilities, that makes it possible for you to project yourself, outwards from your body into a different place and time. You are still the same with the projection, lets call it "son" and call you the "father".

1/ Whose bidding, respectfully, do you think "son" will be doing?
2/ Is "son" not you, the "father"?
3/ Is "son" not distinct from you, the "father"?
4/ Is "son" and you the "father" not the same person known as Blabbermouth?
5/ Does "son" not see you the "father" Blabbermouth, do good things?
6/ Does "son" not have the same power as you, the "father" Blabbermouth?
7/ Did "son" not come from you, the "father" Blabbermouth?
8/ Is "son" not equal to the "father" Blabbermouth, yet not clinging to that status, so to fulfil all righteousness in that way, hmm?
9/ Would "son," being you the "father" Blabbermouth, have the ability and power to see into humans' heart, know their thoughts, tell what they're thinking, or what they desire, just like you the "father" Blabbermouth have that ability to do, hmm? In other words, similar from 1 Samuel 9:19 and 1 Samuel 10:19&26.
10/ Who really, in this scenario, is the "son"?

I look forward to you addressing the questions directly and/or head-on

Blabbermouth:
1. What was Yeshua's will concerning the cup He was to take?
Matthew 20:22, Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42

Blabbermouth:
2. What was God's will concerning the cup He was to take?
John 1:29, Matthew 6: 10, Matthew 26:42, Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34

Blabbermouth:
Matthew 26:42, Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You once said that "Pharaoh was hardened by an higher force" Now Blabbermouth, please explain to me, in no uncertain terms, how exactly was Pharaoh hardened by this an higher force. Thank you.
I didn't speak of my own, God (The Highest force) said "I will harden Pharaoh". How was pharaoh hardened? Yeye question. It's like asking " How did God's spoken word created a physical universe?"...
If you can
1. Tell me the numerous ways God hardens a man's heart, I will be glad to tell you how Pharaoh was hardened.
OR /AND
2. Tell me how God's spoken word created a physical universe.
The onus is not mine, you are the one so headstrong with an incomplete absolute freewill belief that you will go to the point of trying to twist God's plain words.

Will you stop making all these terrible and inaccurate remarks. Fyi, no human being before they are born, writes their own script
Every human being, just as same with A&E, are born as a blank canvasses. Meaning they are characterless. Character begins to form, from the moment one steps into this world and hence begin to write the script of one's life with all sort of diverse, varied and/or distinctive characters. Yes, we write our script from the moment we are born.
Like I said, the belief in some existent future will continue to make you double-mouthed.
I didn't write my script before I was born? Wow! Which one did God see? Who wrote the one He saw?

I know you are raring very enthusiastic and eager to be the star in the matter of life and death guinea-pig experiment.
Dont worry your chance in starring in the short-lived experiment will soon come. It is going to be a very short time in the spotlight, a brief flurry with infamy, a day you won't ever quickly forget.
Fantasies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMXat7fIpQ0
Blabbermouth, watch this above video first, before checking out my responses to your three questions. Make sure you eat the hay, but spit out the sticks though in the video. Where I want you particularly to listen to and give your utmost attention to the video, is specifically from the:

01:14 ... so God sat down ....
01:20 God, walked out of God, and God, looked at God.
01:29 The Lord, said to my Lord. God, said to God:
01:34 You! Go!! I'll wait here !!!
01:36 [Applause]
01:40 ... wait a minute it needs some seconds
01:44 to sink in ...
01:46 [Applause]
Matthew 20:22, Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42
John 1:29, Matthew 6: 10, Matthew 26:42, Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34
Matthew 26:42, Matthew 27:46, Mark 15:34
1. I will watch the video when I am chanced, I won't want to rush over it.
2. Why use a video? Why use scriptures? I have seen the scriptures, so? Give me your own plain answers to each of the questions please.
3. Dead on arrival! If God projected himself and multiplied into 3,000, all of them MUST/WILL have the same WILL! If they don't, they are definitely not the same!
God 1 wants ice-cream but won't take buns but God 2 wants buns but won't take ice-cream? Hahahahahahaha, joker.
Don't bring your trinity here, it's going to be your stumbling block.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by haddeylium(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Blabbermouth:

It is well. (I'm not saying you are right though)
k
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by michjunior: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Blabbermouth:
1. Where / in what dispensation did Satan murder anyone? 2. Where / in what dispensation did Satan lie? 3. Will Lies & murder be the reason for Satan going into eternal torment?

Some people are now defending the devil? Nothing Righteousness99 will not see on nairaland
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
michjunior:

Some people are now defending the devil?
Nothing Righteousness99 will not see on nairaland
You were distracted by the garnishes and you ended up saying - "some people are now defending the devil?". Go for essence!
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2020
shadeyinka:

Boda Maximus,
Your English language is better than this o!
Once you're able to grasp what i'm saying, i think it's OK.

Who will be tormented?
For what Duration?
The torment is a symbolic term used to depict feelings of guilt or memories of bad events, so in the case of people that experienced divine judgment, they are tormented forever and ever in the sense that generations after them will continue to remember them for their bad seeds as if they're still doing it even though they're no more. For instance names like Cain, Nimrod, Delilah, Goliath, cities and generations like Sodom, Gomorrah, Sidon, Noah's contemporaries all those people are gone for good but each time someone mention anything respecting them, it's like they're still alive committing the blunder. That's why most people avoid naming their child after them. Literally the true God doesn't torment like torturing anyone! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5

Whose memories will be refreshed?
Are these the same people?
It's the memories of the living that is refreshed as for the dead all their memories is gone for good! Ecclesiastes 9:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 17, 2020
Image123:

You talk too much and often end up saying nothing.
No problem, it's not everyone that will appreciate you. Even Jesus wasn't appreciated by all {John 10:20} though some view him as a wonderful counselor! John 12:42 compare to Isaiah 9:6
So speak for yourself Sir! wink
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by MuttleyLaff: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I didn't speak of my own, God (The Highest force) said "I will harden Pharaoh".
I have never once said you spoke of your own that God (The Highest force) said "I will harden Pharaoh[/I]". AllI asked you was to explain in no uncertain terms, how God (The Highest force) hardened Pharaoh's heart, thats all simply, lmso.

Blabbermouth:
How was Pharaoh hardened? Yeye question.
If you really know how God harden Pharaoh's heart, if you really do understand well enough how God hardened Pharaoh's heart, then you will have no problem breaking it down in to simple, easy to digest information and it wouldn't at all be an yeye question

Blabbermouth:
It's like asking "How did God's spoken word created a physical universe?"...
If you can
1. Tell me the numerous ways God hardens a man's heart, I will be glad to tell you how Pharaoh was hardened.
I will gladly tell you, the way and manner how God Harden Pharaoh's heart, only on the one condition of, after you've first told your version

Blabbermouth:
OR /AND
2. Tell me how God's spoken word created a physical universe.
"[i]so shall My word be, whatever shall proceed out of My mouth,
it shall by no means turn back, until all the things which I willed shall have been accomplished;
and I will make thy ways prosperous, and will effect My commands.
OR
So also will be the word that I speak
--it will not fail to do what I plan for it; it will do everything I send it to do
"
- Isaiah 55:11

Blabbermouth, word up, fyi, just merely speaking itself and in itself, is an act of creation, as you are creating and forming distinct meaningful elements of speech, lmso, expressing your thoughts and feelings by/with articulate sounds. So the Godhead said, Let there be ... (i.e. Let there exist ...) and, there be (i.e. there exist) and so we have history and the opportunity for this discussion

Blabbermouth:
The onus is not mine, you are the one so headstrong with an incomplete absolute freewill belief that you will go to the point of trying to twist God's plain words.
No one is twisting God's plain words, so stop being needlessly paranoid

Blabbermouth:
Like I said, the belief in some existent future will continue to make you double-mouthed.
I didn't write my script before I was born? Wow! Which one did God see? Who wrote the one He saw?
"And from then Yeshua began to inform His disciples that he was prepared to go to Jerusalem
and He would suffer many things from the Elders and from the Chief Priests and the Scribes
and He would be murdered, and the third day He would rise."
- Matthew 16:21

Blabbermouth:
Fantasies.
Fantasies, hardly are escape from reality. I do understand that it is easy to confuse realities, for fantasies, so we will see how much of a misleading fantasy, it is to say you dont have absolute freewill

Blabbermouth:
1. I will watch the video when I am chanced, I won't want to rush over it.
Take your time, just pay attention to 01:14-01:46 mark of the videos all I am asking and interested in you watch

Blabbermouth:
2. Why use a video? Why use scriptures? I have seen the scriptures, so? Give me your own plain answers to each of the questions please.
The video, is to give an idea of what the Greek world "exerchomai" is. I used scripture as corroborative evidence. Your wish is my command:
1. What was Yeshua's will concerning the cup He was to take?
Answer>>>
Yeshua's will concerning the unsavoury cup was hedging against drinking it

2. What was God's will concerning the cup He was to take?
Answer>>>
God's will was that the cup be drank

Answer>>>
It is the former's will that was done.

Blabbermouth:
3. Dead on arrival! If God projected himself and multiplied into 3,000, all of them MUST/WILL have the same WILL! If they don't, they are definitely not the same!
God 1 wants ice-cream but won't take buns but God 2 wants buns but won't take ice-cream? Hahahahahahaha, joker.
Don't bring your trinity here, it's going to be your stumbling block.
Why would I have any need to introduce trinity, hmm, lmso? God is trinity and more. God in infinity.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Blabbermouth:

You were distracted by the garnishes and you ended up saying - "some people are now defending the devil?". Go for essence!

To be frank with you, the highlighted is a fact but the only clause is the use of some, because apart from JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, all the religionsists trying to speak for God today are knowingly or unknowingly defending Satan one way or the other!

Remember that Satan is the initiator of self belief, according to the scriptures what Satan wanted each and everyone to do is "believe in yourself"
©The death God spoke about doesn't mean your end if you don't believe it
©The sky will be the beginning if you free yourself from this mental slavery.
©You too can become your own God.
©You can perform better than this if you just make the move to ignore him.
Genesis 3:4-5

Of course Adam and Eve are gone forever, but Satan has been protecting the lie using so many means. For instance, demons often photocopy dead people's body and goes about appearing to those who knew the deseased in order to instill in their minds that the dead person still lives, that's exactly what he (Satan) wanted to do with Moses's body when Jesus (Michael) stopped him {Jude 9} imagine if the Israelites did see Moses after his death, do you think God's word about the condition of the dead will still be firm in the minds of faithful Jews? {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10, Psalms 146:4} do you think resurrection will still make any sense to them when they already believe that the person is still alive and very much around? John 5:28-29
Well that's the confusion all these religionsists claiming worshipers of our God are promoting today! embarassed
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by shadeyinka(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Once you're able to grasp what i'm saying, i think it's OK.
Grasp ke!? O ti o!
What you've said is completely different from what the Bible says in Black and White using normal English language.

Maximus69:

The torment is a symbolic term used to depict feelings of guilt or memories of bad events, so in the case of people that experienced divine judgment, they are tormented forever and ever in the sense that generations after them will continue to remember them for their bad seeds as if they're still doing it even though they're no more. For instance names like Cain, Nimrod, Delilah, Goliath, cities and generations like Sodom, Gomorrah, Sidon, Noah's contemporaries all those people are gone for good but each time someone mention anything respecting them, it's like they're still alive committing the blunder. That's why most people avoid naming their child after them. Literally the true God doesn't torment like torturing anyone! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5

It's the memories of the living that is refreshed as for the dead all their memories is gone for good! Ecclesiastes 9:5 smiley
How will you reconcile Lk16:23 with memory
Luk 16:23:
"And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and sees Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."

So, who was in torment?
The rich man or his family members (who are remembering his memory)?

Let me break up Rev14:11 to you in phrases
Rev 14:11: "
1. And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever:
2. and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

According to the Scripture, Who are those who shall experience torment?

According to the Scripture, Who are those who have no rest from their torment?

Your quote:
The torment is a symbolic term used to depict feelings of guilt or memories of bad events,....

If a person is DEAD and therefore UNCONSCIOUS (according to your doctrine), how can he have a Bad Feeling about anything? How can he have memories of bad events?

In other words, can you explain plainly WHO is experiencing the Bad Feelings and Memories of Bad Events?

1 Like

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by sonmvayina(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Exodus Chapter 18.
You still haven't been able to explain why the order of prophethood after the likes of Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah and co. was shut up, after Malachi & the era of Yeshua (the one you claimed to be a fiction character).

Whst are you on about?.. Who shut it up?.. This is the first time I am hearing it.. They were constantly at war with the Romans.. So.. The temple was still standing, it was only distroyed around 70 ce..
The real messiah will build the 3rd temple and resume the daily sacrifice to God..

Abeg study well.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

Whst are you on about?.. Who shut it up?.. This is the first time I am hearing it.. They were constantly at war with the Romans.. So.. The temple was still standing, it was only distroyed around 70 ce..
The real messiah will build the 3rd temple and resume the daily sacrifice to God..

Abeg study well.
bro,what's your obsession with Jews about?
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Sep 17, 2020
Blabbermouth:

He created Lucifer!

Spot on.

Why?

Ohh... I see.

When man dies and his spirit is separated from his physical body , can the spirit continue to sin?
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by sonmvayina(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
bro,what's your obsession with Jews about?

Because the Romans /Greeks has taken a beautiful spiritual enlightenment and journey they wrote about their God and turned it into a mockery and a ridiculous religion out of it.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by shadeyinka(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
Maximus69:

The highlighted is where you shot yourself in the foot my guy! undecided

People don't become Born Again without having the knowledge {John 17:3} that's required before God baptise them with his Holy Spirit!
So they must first IDENTIFY the source of divine wisdom {Matthew 7:15-20} acknowledge it, humbly learn what is required to become a member of God's family {Zephaniah 2:2-3} then subject themselves to doing things together with God's people as fellow workers with God! 1Corinthians 3:9

So you can't put the cart {result) before the horse {prerequisites}, without the knowledge they can't become Christians {Matthew 28:19-20} and without being Christian they can't become Born Again! {John 3:6} Jesus told Nicodemus this fact when he came to ask Jesus questions in the night, of course Jesus himself had 12 close confidants who has been learning from him through his thoughts, words and actions, yet it was 11 of them that made it as part of the first BORN AGAIN group at Pentecost! Act 2:1-4 undecided

God bless you! smiley
Lk 11:13
13 So if you who are evil know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him !

Lk 11:13(NWT)
13 Therefore, if you, although being wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more so will the Father in heaven give holy spirit to those asking him!

1 Like

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Karanka: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Maximus69:
@Sermwell

I believe you can now see that there is a logical reason why the Almighty never chose to be a bully but wisely decided to allow time tell whether the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is a nourishment or a poison for the human race!
You're free to approach any JW in your neighbourhood if you still have further questions as to the soundness of Bible teachings.

Thanks for sharing your time Sir! smiley
Sir, I read through your response and I honestly couldn't find any logical reason why satan is still free and roaming about causing havoc on earth.
It was something that had to do with God,Adam,Eve and satan, why involve the rest of humans? Why not use the live of Adam and Eve and prove that man cannot rule himself? Why involve generations upon generations of people to suffer for what didn't directly involve them?
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

What are you on about?.. Who shut it up?.. This is the first time I am hearing it.. They were constantly at war with the Romans.. So.. The temple was still standing, it was only distroyed around 70 ce..
I never mentioned temple, I said "prophethood"... Go ask your Jewish friends why prophecy suddenly stopped at Malachi's Death, if the Messiah had not come already, Israel will have a prophet through which God speaks to them till today!

The real copy-cat messiah will build the 3rd temple and resume the daily sacrifice to God..
Don't get it twisted;
1. He won't actually be the one building the temple.
2. That same person you speak of will be the one desecrate that rebuilded temple (I speak of the " abomination of desolation)

Abeg study well.
Go ask your Jewish friends why they lost the order of prophethood since C.E.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by MuttleyLaff: 2:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Test to see if like has happened to Blabbermouth immediately above, whether this post will be hidden and if I'll be blocked from posting too

PS: In order not to get your post hidden and your posting privileges withdrawn, just post your comment, and do so, without repeating anyone's previous quote to capture their comment. Dont quote the post, simply just write out the poster name & his/her comments yourself. Don't outright quote, whom you're responding to. It will save your post from being auto-hidden, from withdrawing certain privileges and rewarding you with an ignominious posting ban
cc: Acehart, Maximus69 - I've cc'ed you guys along with this about Blabbermouth, as I know youse also have fallen victim to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Years Remembrance Of Our Great Father, Sheik Mohammed Kamaldeen Al-adabiyy / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.