Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? (4227 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / PARADOX: Why Did God Sacrifice His Son Instead Of Just Killing Satan ? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The bolded is a misconception!
There is just one heaven (spirit realms) just as earth is one, but there is three parts in the same heaven not as earth has six continents! smiley
You are not wrong.
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by MuttleyLaff: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blabbermouth:
1. God, before the foundation of the world has always been "The Father", in the same light as how the lamb has been slain before the foundation of the world. However, that dimension of Him became accessible when Jesus was on earth. That dimension became a reality when I got born again.
When I asked the question, that at which point did God become God, the Father, of course this was asked in relation and in connection with Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, God the Son or Son of God, so please quit trying to show off with all these wild someone who wants to appear to be clever remarks, lmso.

Blabbermouth, you're a single man who has yet to copulate with a female to the point of procreating and making you a father. In the absence of the preceded ever happening, you aren't at any point yet a father. Nobi so? OK, read further on then, lmso

Teacher: How old is your father?
Kid: He is 6 years
Teacher: What? How is this possible?
Kid: He became father only when I was born

I used the above to break the ice between us and hopefully, second time coming, look forward to getting a better response from you, when I hereby again ask you, that at which point did God become God, the Father, hmm?

Blabbermouth:
2. God Almighty never became God the son (hahahahahahaha, Glory!)
I thought you said you re-watched the video, and that this time, paying attention to every details, hmm?

I guess you must have slept and didnt pay attention to 01:14-01:46 minute mark of the video, the part that was all I particularly wanted you to hear and I was interested in you to watch because, that's the part of the video, that will give you an idea of what the Greek world "exerchomai" demonstratively and a form of acted out way means and is, so God Almighty did by "exerchomai" become God the son (i.e. God incarnate)

Blabbermouth:
Yes I do.
You do? OK then please tell:
1/ Why God on three occasions never revealed what His personal name is?
2/ Give the reason given for God turning down the requests to know what His personal name is, then.

Blabbermouth:
"There are at least 3 heavens" - Spot on!
Extra-biblical sources claim there are seven heavens though, lmso

Blabbermouth:
You can enlighten me, can't you?
You want me to play Bob the Builder
when really you have to do your own building up and growing, lmso, hmm?

OK ooo, for starters, I'll beam a torch into the room, which just enough light to make you wander in to the room and begin to confidently walk around in it, and make the self discovery all by yourself, lmso. Thrones, signify a seat of authority, simply put, its the chair where Royalty sits, lmso, so heaven is the chair where God seats, lmso and the earth is His footstool. lmso. I earlier warned and told you that orisirisi nkan lo nshẹlẹ ni heavens. Thrones and footstools are elements and functions of something, some place even bigger, lmso

Aside the Yoruba calling God "Eledumare" or "Olodumare" they affectionately describes Him as "Awamaridi" loosely translated means the "Unfathomable One", lmso
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Blabbermouth: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
When I asked the question, that at which point did God become God, the Father, of course this was asked in relation and in connection with Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, God the Son or Son of God, so please quit trying to show off with all these wild someone who wants to appear to be clever remarks, lmso.

Blabbermouth, you're a single man who has yet to copulate with a female to the point of procreating and making you a father. In the absence of the preceded ever happening, you aren't at any point yet a father. Nobi so? OK, read further on then, lmso

Teacher: How old is your father?
Kid: He is 6 years
Teacher: What? How is this possible?
Kid: He became father only when I was born

I used the above to break the ice between us and hopefully, second time coming, look forward to getting a better response from you, when I hereby again ask you, that at which point did God become God, the Father, hmm?
Bobo yi, always go for essence please. My answer to you was sufficient and it covered every possible variation depending on your frame of reference.
Your Teacher&Kid illustration was not bizzare, the kid was simply using a frame of reference the teacher wasn't familiar with.

I thought you said you re-watched the video, and that this time, paying attention to every details, hmm?

I guess you must have slept and didnt pay attention to 01:14-01:46 minute mark of the video, the part that was all I particularly wanted you to hear and I was interested in you to watch because, that's the part of the video, that will give you an idea of what the Greek world "exerchomai" demonstratively and a form of acted out way means and is, so God Almighty did by "exerchomai" become God the son (i.e. God incarnate)
The preacher was a man, it wasn't God Almighty speaking. The preacher was speaking from the preconceived notion that God Almighty can be classified as a "person". This is perhaps the 5th time I will make that emphasis that - God Almighty is higher! He (in His pure state of Existence) is Higher than a person! He is more of a Reality&RealmOFHisOWN than a person! So there was no incarnation whatsoever there.

You do? OK then please tell:
1/ Why God on three occasions never revealed what His personal name is?
2/ Give the reason given for God turning down the requests to know what His personal name is, then.
Lead the way sir, give me the bible verses first.

Extra-biblical sources claim there are seven heavens though, lmso
It ain't that essential.

You want me to play Bob the Builder
when really you have to do your own building up and growing, lmso, hmm?

OK ooo, for starters, I'll beam a torch into the room, which just enough light to make you wander in to the room and begin to confidently walk around in it, and make the self discovery all by yourself, lmso. Thrones, signify a seat of authority, simply put, its the chair where Royalty sits, lmso, so heaven is the chair where God seats, lmso and the earth is His footstool. lmso. I earlier warned and told you that orisirisi nkan lo nshẹlẹ ni heavens. Thrones and footstools are elements and functions of something, some place even bigger, lmso
I did not get the essence of what you said above.

Aside the Yoruba calling God "Eledumare" or "Olodumare" they affectionately describes Him as "Awamaridi" loosely translated means the "Unfathomable One", lmso
Ati bè bè lō
Re: Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? by Basher8583: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

God is just. Have you heard that before?

If he exhibits any form of injustice, he will lose his position and authority thereby creating anarchy in the entire universe.

The universe operate on rules. Access to those rules gives you power if you comply to them and diminishes you if you break them no matter who you are.

So in other words the Universe is bigger than God abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Questions I Have About The Existence Of A Creator God / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria / The Most Powerful Truth Revealed By Apostle Paul In The Bible!! - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.