Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video (40625 Views)

Bandits Kill Freed Abuja-Kaduna Train Passenger In Kebbi / Okada Rider, Others Gang-rape Female Passenger In Ogun (photo) / LASTMA To Prosecute Man Who Assaulted An Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Read riot act to her and evict her like they did to Erica on bbn grin
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by NwaNimo1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
ahhh... if na me na promotion she go get

Lastma Mama!

showing passion in her job!
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by micflo28(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
The truth remains many of this road users are confrontational, it only requires wisdom to handle them well.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by linearity: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Her only offense was getting caught on camera. She is a rocky, otherwise she would have behaved after sighting the camera.

Now they want to use her to clean up their image in the court of public opinion...but, localman can’t be deceived, if you like put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
the other lasma officer is as guity as the lady officer,cause i see no reason why he can of good conduct to hold his fellow officer...lot of them re really bad out there...
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by ceaser: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good decision

If it was Nigerian Police, the IGP would "look away"

If it was Nigerian Army, they will say the officer is an "unknown Soldier"

Meanwhile, that the erring officer is punished for striking a civilian, it will put some awe in the minds of the civilian population not to misbehave to the officers cos if LASTMA can punish it's own for maltreating a civilian, then it will by no means spare a civilian who misbehaves to any officer.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by heykims(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sha don't sack her, time is hard in this country.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by blowjob: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
SICK FOLKS

LITTLE RESPONSIBILITY,DEM GO ABUSE AMM

NA WAA
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
I still hold strong to the view that we arent prepared as blacks to rule ourselves.. Hard truth i must say. Every paramilitary request for arms, even ordnary civil defence corps are now bearing arms. Road safety once requested the use of arms.. They enf up using fire arms only on the innocent anf armless civilians.just imagine another civil defence officer shooting that innocent man a few days ago for askong yhem not to drive through his father's compound. Then u can only imagine toad safey carrying fire arms... Deaths will eanctease at their checkpoints
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Johnaro(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Good news, na dem go shoot persin if she carry gun
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by panama789: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
If by discipline..U mean fire..Cos clearly she should be fired..I'm certain there re better people that would deliver professionally and re in dire need of the job. But the tone at the top encourages this, hence this would slide...We need a total re-orientation and overhaul of d whole public service, not just lastma! cry
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
I still hold strong to the view that we arent prepared as blacks to rule ourselves.. Hard truth i must say. Every paramilitary request for arms, even ordnary civil defence corps are now bearing arms. Road safety once requested the use of arms.. They enf up using fire arms only on the innocent anf armless civilians.just imagine another civil defence officer shooting that innocent man a few days ago for askong yhem not to drive through his father's compound. Then u can only imagine toad safey carrying arms
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by stayclearofme: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
These are the type that will become pastor tommorow and threaten to kill somebody.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
we always complain of high handedness of police and soldiers forgetting na even these road traffic officials and civil defence na dhier own worst pass
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joshmodest:

That's why those who speak Pidgin say wahala na bicycle !
They even said she is misrepresenting the force , meanwhile those who know , know that she has duly represented the LASTMA...that's how most of them are ...
u know them very well wink
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
MAN IN WOMAN BODY
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Tech35: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Professor FE discovered a neodymium powered car that use no fuel nor battery. Click on the link below to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1nf
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by OgbanjeProphet: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Somebody is about to lose her job
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by frog12: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
wetin be DIS?

WHY is she a SCAPE GOAT. other males do this all the time
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by hokafor(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Do they even subject all this animals to any form of mental test before recruiting?
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by extol1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
I think this frustration is global
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by sonofElElyon: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
She won't be sacked.. quote me.. suspended, demoted, etc but not sacked...

Civil service sometimes applies "the human face" approach to a fault..

People will appeal on her behalf..

azmanaty02:
Village people called and she humbly answered.

One more candidate about to be added to the labour market.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by joyandfaith: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Viknat:
I still hold strong to the view that we arent prepared as blacks to rule ourselves.. Hard truth i must say. Every paramilitary request for arms, even ordnary civil defence corps are now bearing arms. Road safety once requested the use of arms.. They enf up using fire arms only on the innocent anf armless civilians.just imagine another civil defence officer shooting that innocent man a few days ago for askong yhem not to drive through his father's compound. Then u can only imagine toad safey carrying fire arms... Deaths will eanctease at their checkpoints

yea. most African nations were not ready and mature for independence.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
sonofElElyon:
She won't be sacked.. quote me.. suspended, demoted, etc but not sacked...

Civil service sometimes applies "the human face" approach to a fault..

People will appeal on her behalf..

But she went overboard
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by Omoslim26: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala officer,
De should dismiss her Asap,
Wickedness

where is the sense in this your post now must you comment if you don't have any meaningful thing to input on a discuss as dis y not just read the comments and waka pass

1 Like

Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by nBag(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
micflo28:
The truth remains many of this road users are confrontational, it only requires wisdom to handle them well.

it requires wisdom, to enforce the law which she lack. God save it's a her, cause if its the order way round only God will know he's condition now
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by lekki1444: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
na anthony joshua sister dem dey employ as lastma officials these days SIGH undecided
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by nBag(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
frog12:
wetin be DIS?

WHY is she a SCAPE GOAT. other males do this all the time
so you use one crime to exonerate another? nawa oo. your sense of judgement shock me.
Re: LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video by West2019(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
sack her ,she is stupid is her type fight there husband at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Poly Nekede Student Shot Dead By Phone Snatchers(photos) / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.