Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Abeg Tinubu Is Not The Same Blood That Is Running In Our Vain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abeg Tinubu Is Not The Same Blood That Is Running In Our Vain (246 Views)

Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 / We’re Very Stubborn, Hot Blood That Runs In Wike, Runs In Us –#ENDSARS Protester / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Tinubu Is Not The Same Blood That Is Running In Our Vain by Yobabad: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Teacher Tinubu abeg don't teach me nonsense, how can you say we have the same blood running in our vains, the other day you said you don't believe in one Nigeria, two big bullon van conveyed stolen money to your house, you stole our Lagos dry,
Tinubu you have the blood of cocaine running in you
You also have the blood of terrorism which MURIC is planning running in you. Pls next time don't tell us that the same blood flows in our vain.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Tinubu Is Not The Same Blood That Is Running In Our Vain by tehilah92(f): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Be calming down, I understand
Re: Abeg Tinubu Is Not The Same Blood That Is Running In Our Vain by solmus: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Another Ibo rant thread

Makes you wonder the obsession with Tinubu who last held elective position 13 years ago only in a Yoruba state not Ibo state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Apologizes For Asking Bank Account Holders To Fill Self-certification Form / Nobody Is Showing Us Oshiomhole's Picture / Edo Election: ‘fight Is Not Over’ Says Obaseki, Demands Coperation From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.