Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot (66072 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by khalidx: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
phlopholly:

That house is not the most expensive house in maitama, let alone abuja
ok. Which is the most expensive?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by ehinmowo: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2020
360degreess:
.. Abuja is one of the top most beautiful cities in Africa. I am happy for having this kind of city in my country.

Abuja that takes without producing nothing. Economic waste.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
LOVELY.
PRETTY.
BEAUTIFUL.

We Love Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by KingAzari: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Is that all?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Deicide: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Which one be drone pilot

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Yankee101: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maitama is the place to be, if you get the money

Best roads
Best electricity
Best water supply
Best security
Best social life
Best air quality

In the entire country

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by winfy11(m): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
They're not well arranged. If Maitama houses can be arranged like this what is the fate of G.R.A. of under developed state.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by ednut1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
When ever i pass though that fine big house in the first picture i always shake my head. No one lives there.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Maobichek: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yankee101:
Maitama is the place to be, if you get the money

Best roads
Best electricity
Best water supply
Best security
Best social life
Best air quality

In the entire country
. Maitama, Wuse 2, Gwarimpa. Abj is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Ykc2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
This coloured zinc dey confuse naija people,once dem see coloured zinc they will tell you how Abuja is more beautiful than malaga in spain let me not mention Barcelona oo

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
AA house that is sealed by EFCC

By d way, why u come put the picture of the 'snapee'?? Wetin we wan use her picture do?
artist appreciation

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Yankee101: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maobichek:
. Maitama, Wuse 2, Gwarimpa. Abj is beautiful.

Gwarimpa is too crowded, nearby highway, motor parks close by etc. Robberies dey common

Wuse 2 has too many stores, offices and loitering

Maitama is the best spot in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by hopexter(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
360degreess:
.. Abuja is one of the top most beautiful cities in Africa. I am happy for having this kind of city in my country.

I fairly agree.
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by LaReinaa(f): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
AA house that is sealed by EFCC

By d way, why u come put the picture of the 'snapee'?? Wetin we wan use her picture do?
I wonder oooo
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Was it really necessary to tell us a female took the shots?
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by RepairZone: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Take breadth taking pics like this with our range of Camera Drones - @ https://embro-photo.com.ng or call 0.80.33.05.33.47 or 0.80.64.17.28.10

khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by wink2015(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
khalidx:
A young Nigerian girl has wowed Twitter users with her breathtaking shots of the Maitama area of Abuja.
The shots covered the AA oil house, Zenith bank and Transcorp Hilton hotel.

Quick fact: The AA Oil house is the most expensive house in Abuja. The land which the house seats on cost 1 billion naira.

Her Twitter handle
https://twitter.com/NoraAwolowo?s=09

The word "DRONE PILOT" somehow could confuse some reader who are not familiar with drone to think that SHE WAS ACTUALLY INSIDE THE DRONE OR the hand controlled plane.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
But what do U benefit from it?
360degreess:
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by 4tomandchi: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Anytime people are gushing over the beauty of Abuja I tell them it is so today because of one man... his name is el- Rufai.

His bold step to demolish illegal structures and the eradication of okada and under the bridge settlers is what has kept the city beautiful today.

The blue print by el-Rufai is what successive FCT misters have maintained and the results is amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by RPG2020(m): 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
phlopholly:

That house is not the most expensive house in maitama, let alone abuja

Show us the one that is most expensive �
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by federalgodey: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
I like the scenery
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

When people bad mouth Nigeria I just tell them imagine say u from Niger republic or Benin republic or even Cameroon.

U go know say Nigeria na paradise
Or Ghana
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Mobola33(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Awon oloribu foreign reporters/Film makers never see anything good in Africa! My country fine Like dis! It can only get better!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by ransomed: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
jaytee01:
grin grin
Who are the we? That are so desperate that are looking for a proxy account for activities that cannot be linked to your names
EFCC is still working with or without Mr. Magu.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by jamalnation(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
See my junction
Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Coldie(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Notatribalist:
Or Ghana
Shit hole countries apart from Accra where for Ghana make sense

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Notatribalist(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coldie:

Shit hole countries apart from Accra where for Ghana make sense
Accra self nan small part of Accra even develop. Everywhere bus..Shatta wale even said Ghana is village. Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jafar1:
Mehn!
Make money...The place fine sha but not for poor man....

The high cost of living for there no be moi moi..
That place isn't as beautiful like the hype, just average.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
NIGERIA IS ALWAYS BEHIND IN TECHNOLOGY.

Why can"t our scientist develop drone.

THE WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL DEVELOP DRONE.

We will use our hard earned money to buy it.

China will develop OPPO, TECHNO VIVO PHONES

Nigeria will be among the first group of nationality to queue up for China made phones.

With all the universities of science and technology that littered Nigeria cities and town and federal ministry of technology in Abuja with minister of science and technology and his counter part the minister of state for science and technology all earning budgetary allowances.

Still yet science is in comatose here in Nigeria.

WHEN WILL NIGERIA GROW UP?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
abluck:
Wow
Just average doesn't worth anything. You dey say wow with darkness no electricity. Una just make useless noise for nigeria. Darkness every where right from airport, to border.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.