Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Philosophical Life Lessons Behind This Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Philosophical Life Lessons Behind This Love Story (293 Views)

Is This Love,lust Or Stupidity. Help Please, I’m Devastated / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophical Life Lessons Behind This Love Story by Cholls(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
My brothers and sisters I watched one video on one of those video sharing platforms, that got me thinking of the life lessons behind the story of How Death fell in Love: that partains to every areas of our lives. Whether, in Career/Business, Finances and
Wealth, Love Life and so on.

"""And here is the excerpt from the story;

"Death goes about his daily job of taking the lives of animals in the forest, when one day, he comes across a lovely doe. He falls in love with her and can't bring himself to take her life, so they slowly become close ..."

The interpretation I came up with is this, using women:

* In Career/Business:
Women can destroy your career.

* In Love Life:
Women can force man to do good or evil things.

>I want to know what other interpretations you guys can come up with from the story.

(1) (Reply)

When Sexual Addiction Is Not An Issue / Marriage Palava; Your Opinion Is Needed. / Sars: A Curious Case Of Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.