Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food (36214 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by seanwilliam(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Omoluabi16:
baba you should 'stoop to conquer. .. smiley
gbayi! U sabi Oliver goldsmith?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by 99thEnemy(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
COOL10:
Laws like this will lead to the further emancipation of men.

Isaiah 4:1 approaches cool
On that day, grin 7 women go talk say we go dey our dey, chop our own food and wear our our cloth. No asking for brazilian hair, urgent 2k, money for nails etc... Make them just call us by your name ( MRS YourSURNAME) grin grin and ones in a while we rotate and enjoy you penis small grin grin .
Prophet ISAIAH saw it coming who are we not to accept it.
I am waiting for my own 7 women oh! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by michjunior: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
decatalyst:

The END is now!
THIS IS GENDER BASE VIOLENT... ATTACK ON MEN
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Omoluabi16(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
gbayi! U sabi Oliver goldsmith?
I no remember oh.I just remember reading a book with the title back then.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pls is Ghana trying to turn into a radical muslim state ?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Fash20: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Africans and misplaced priority
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Ishilove: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
larryking540:

babe to cook isn't a problem oo,,it's just a pity we have to make double hustling spirit and let the home be okay ,else what's there in the kitchen that one can't prepare,as u cook am na so u go eat am
Ehn we know it's not a problem but at least appreciate the effort, you get?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by AfroKnight: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Backwardness
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by semyman: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Taaaah dere
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Kemimarch16(f): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
lol even the husband is not hungry he most force himself
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
BigBashiru:

Men kill themselves over women. Rob and kidnap themselves to give money to women... so women should be in charge since guys are senseless
women in power are 10X more cruel than men.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Dande55: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice. Ghana is the real giant of Africa
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by johnisaola(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Law or Madness
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by HoluGraze: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
How is the end near?
This is a very good development and I think Nigeria should adopt this
Do you hear yourself?

Can you please listen to yourself even for once

2 Likes

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Farki: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
First Canada now Ghana what kind of stupid laws are these? undecided
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ignis: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ISN'T THIS COMPLETE TRASH AN INFRINGEMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS?

It depends
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by SmartyPants(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elder0001:
I used to think Ghanaians are sensible but it seems I was wrong all this time.

You really believe there is such a law in Ghana?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by SmartyPants(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
ignis:

It depends

As someone with an llb with entailed a strong focus on human rights, I'm really interested in hearing your argument.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ignis: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartyPants:

As someone with an llb with entailed a strong focus on human rights, I'm really interested in hearing your argument.

Can we see the proof of your llb?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Jaqenhghar: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Lol

What if she doesn't cook well?

And what will happen to her if she doesn't cook for the husband?

You no know that ine before you marry am?

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:
The SIMPs just won't stop...

The root of all this is that there are more female voters than male voters in most countries so pandering to women is the quickest way to power. But one day they'll push too far...
You most definitely did not read the article.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Gloriagee(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Kriss216:
What do you expect from Big Brethren people cheesy
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. I just can't understand how these fools called simps reason.

What's gonna be her punishment if she also abuses the husband emotionally too by not knowing how to cook a decent meal?.

Take time to read the article.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by larryking540: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ishilove:

Ehn we know it's not a problem but at least appreciate the effort, you get?

am sorry to say this babe ,u might not see it funny or even take it likely with me ,but I will be frank with u ,if no guy has ever told you this before ,then some day they will repeat the same statement to u some day ,....
the only tin that makes men attached to a lady is because of kids or child ,apart from that there is nothing else , seriously...
if man fit born , trust me even puting a lady in the hux would have been a short term ,,and the funny thing is ,it is already happening,with this era of baby mama and the women are already accepting such norm already ....

if na how to cook ,with little gannish of sweet sex woman fit carry come e man hux ,she is a diva

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Powerfly(f): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Those people up saying 'what if she's a bad cook?
So you can taste the pussy but you didn't taste the cooking skills?..

Truly.. Nothing gives you peace like being true and honest to God's word. Total Obedience to his loving word is the the ultimate answer to a happy, contented life.

Let me do give my life to Jesus.. And surrender totally to him. I don dey observe the world.. E no favour me, instead things are spiralling out of control. Things are just no longer going to be good.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Lucas4903: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joshmodest:
Now I believe when righteousness says the end is near !!!!

African end might be near. Other countries or continents are thriving.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by SmartyPants(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
ignis:

Can we see the proof of your llb?

What do you want to do with it??

Just go on and explain the contingencies you have said exist.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin Big ups to Ghana
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Kennitrust(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Will she even have the cute to report her husband in the first place?

How do the investigate a matter of absolute privacy. Lol
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by chukemmang(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Foolish law. Only foolish men will allow such a law in that foolish country.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by EmperorMaria: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol. I just can't understand how these fools called simps reason.

What's gonna be her punishment if she also abuses the husband emotionally too by not knowing how to cook a decent meal?.

Do u nairalanders ever read? Ur responses are embarrassing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Baby Skin Lightening / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.