Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,894 members, 7,798,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food (36140 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by One4me: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

The Central Regional Coordinator of the Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit (DOVVSU) in Ghana, Superintendent George Appiah-Sakyi recently reiterated that by law, it is an offense for husbands to reject or refuse to eat their wives’ food because this constitutes a form of “emotional abuse”.

According to the police officer, such reculcitrants husbands could be charged for emotional abuse and which has the possibilities of getting them jailed for a maximum of two years or to a fine of 500 penalty units which is equivalent to GH¢6,000 or both when found guilty.
Source; https://africaatrandom.com/ghana-husbands-can-be-jailed-for-up-to-two-years-for-refusing-to-eat-their-wives-food/

Hmmm.......GRADUALLY, Men are being COLLARED, like a Dog being taken to slaughter!
But some wussy Men are behind this humilation of Men and they think they are doing good and protecting women, not knowing that they are destroying their own gender...............all for a whiff of punnany!

How on Earth do you force and intimidate someone to eat your food?
What if that husband has a genuine fear of being poisoned?
Can Men be allowed to use this sort of FORCE and THREAT over Women?

Guys, open your eyes very well, this is becoming like Planet of the Apes, when the Apes took over Power.
Anyway, it is Ghana, the Men in that country are known to be the worse sort of "Wussy Males" (they should all be castrated actually) in the world, their children cant even bear their family name but bears the name of the Wife's family name!
shocked shocked
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by One4me: 5:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Taiwo20:
I don'tget angry with food.

The Wife=Mine
The Food= Mine
House=Mine

Your midel name na UNPRINCIPLED.
Anything-enter-Mouth-Man
. grin grin
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by One4me: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:

She'll still bring you food in prison lol.

And you will still refuse to eat the food, you are already in Prison, unless they will say death sentence for refusing the food in Prison! grin grin
Can somebody be jailed or punished twice, for the same offense?
shocked shocked
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wizzzzmike: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Fearlez:
I won't respond to you. Your reaction will be equivalent to that of "Big Brethren Ghana."

You or Ghana will never matter.

Look at this stupid thing lol...when did Nigeria matter poverty capital of the world lol... Dude wanna use big brethren to be equivalent to ur poverty capital of the world ... Yo u no chop this morning huh or smoke generator fume today lol
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
why do you want a son?
for so many reasons,the family name never perish,easy to secure than the other gender,he decide his decision in the future not the other way round,control the family properties he inherited and the female can will it to her husband to take charge,the female can complete her education and the husband decide for her not to work....forget it no comparison!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Look at this stupid thing lol...when did Nigeria matter poverty capital of the world lol... Dude wanna use big brethren to be equivalent to ur poverty capital of the world ... Yo u no chop this morning huh or smoke generator fume today lol
kano and kaduna are better than the entire Ghana,only saraki can buy the entire Ghana,how many are you in Ghana,we are not your mate,we are not in the same level!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by nick50(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2020
when u jail the husband for refusing to eat his wife's food what then happens to the wife?.. well if I were d husband t1he moment I come out of jail na divorce straight
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wizzzzmike: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
kano and kaduna are better than the entire Ghana,only saraki can buy the entire Ghana,how many are you in Ghana,we are not your mate,we are not in the same level!

Dude ur funny... Yet they're more poor people living in those places than the whole of Ghana lol...tell that saraki he finished feeding poor you and the poor people... we'll sell Ghana to him stupid illiterate like you lol
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
for so many reasons,the family name never perish,easy to secure than the other gender,he decide his decision in the future not the other way round,control the family properties he inherited and the female can will it to her husband to take charge,the female can complete her education and the husband decide for her not to work....forget it no comparison!
I hear you. Though raising daughters is, in my opinion, a more interesting thing. To me, girls are a more easier gender to deal with and are more fun than boys but I do get where you're coming from.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Ikpongiton: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
to nigerian wives,food is ready.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
I hear you. Though raising daughters is, in my opinion, a more interesting thing. To me, girls are a more easier gender to deal with and are more fun than boys but I do get where you're coming from.
is because you are a female that why is more fun to be with a daughter....anyway Sha pickin na pickin!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
is because you are a female that why is more fun to be with a daughter....anyway Sha pickin na pickin!
sons are okay. But daughters are more fun. But its okay that we have differing views on this.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Dude ur funny... Yet they're more poor people living in those places than the whole of Ghana lol...tell that saraki he finished feeding poor you and the poor people... we'll sell Ghana to him stupid illiterate like you lol
because we have more population,have being to the best two place in Ghana(Kumasi and Accra)onitsha is not their mate combined together....only kebbi rice farming can transform the entire Ghana,we have bad govt does not mean we are not growing,only one abacha loot is bigger than your foreign reserve,jigawa state monthly budget is more expensive than the whole of Ghana yearly budget....if the amount of money our former minister of petroleum(diezeni madueke)embezzled in Ghana,your country will stop existing,you don't even have such money,which revenue will give you that,how much is cocoa in international market or is banku you will sell to revive your economy.....do you know the meaning of illiterate....I repeat Nigeria is not your mate!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
sons are okay. But daughters are more fun. But its okay that we have differing views on this.
you will be a great mother,how many are your children!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Judybash93(m): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
WTF did i just read?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
you will be a great mother,how many are your children!
SMH..
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Regex: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
SMH..

Give em a figure...
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Regex:

Give em a figure...
lol these guys are hilarious.

Man you good?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
SMH..
not necessary doing that,is just a question!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Regex: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
lol these guys are hilarious.

Man you good?

Man I'm wonderful! Just have schedules filled up to the brim.

I have to continue learning my coding and writing and also have little breaks in between.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Regex:

Man I'm wonderful! Just have schedules filled up to the brim.

I have to continue learning my coding and writing and also have little breaks in between.
software. You're one smart dude. That shiit looks complicated as hell.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Regex: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
ubunja:
software. You're one smart dude. That shiit looks complicated as hell.

More complicated, the fun for me.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Torture2020: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sharaaap!

uthlaw:
because we have more population,have being to the best two place in Ghana(Kumasi and Accra)onitsha is not their mate combined together....only kebbi rice farming can transform the entire Ghana,we have bad govt does not mean we are not growing,only one abacha loot is bigger than your foreign reserve,jigawa state monthly budget is more expensive than the whole of Ghana yearly budget....if the amount of money our former minister of petroleum(diezeni madueke)embezzled in Ghana,your country will stop existing,you don't even have such money,which revenue will give you that,how much is cocoa in international market or is banku you will sell to revive your economy.....do you know the meaning of illiterate....I repeat Nigeria is not your mate!

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by fattprince(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
not necessary doing that,is just a question!
He is SMHing not because of your question but because you didn't know he is a male. Though he uses the f moniker he is very popular on Nairaland as a redpiller so many people know him. I always thought you knew him because from your chat about ladies you don't sound like a simp. So I always thought you got the lessons from that moniker. I'm surprised you don't know him sha.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wizzzzmike: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:

Dude I can see you like talking big but it's all empty like ur dead brains...if ur country stop selling oil today ur economy is deep shit hell hole lol...true ur we're not ur mate... Ghana is the big leagues lol...ur poverty capital of the world country is big joke lol
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Sunrise258: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
seanwilliam:
eating a woman is the last thing I will do on earth... how can I stoop so low to dey suck pussy?
I see that as a bruise to my ego ..

Btw, I think there is a war ahead.. seems western culture is being imbibed In africa now..

Na so I dey talk before. When I try am, the thing confirm o!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by seanwilliam(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sunrise258:

Na so I dey talk before. When I try am, the thing confirm o!
you're pussyfied! Sucking lady is pure nonsense!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Ayokequeen(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
So also the wife's should be jailed for denying their husbands sex without tangible reason.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
fattprince:

He is SMHing not because of your question but because you didn't know he is a male. Though he uses the f moniker he is very popular on Nairaland as a redpiller so many people know him. I always thought you knew him because from your chat about ladies you don't sound like a simp. So I always thought you got the lessons from that moniker. I'm surprised you don't know him sha.
lol,no I don't...thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.