Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food (36209 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Torture2020:
Sharaaap!
keep quit!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Vecto(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Regex:

Man I'm wonderful! Just have schedules filled up to the brim.

I have to continue learning my coding and writing and also have little breaks in between.

Hey bro, what language do you code in?
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Dude I can see you like talking big but it's all empty like ur dead brains...if ur country stop selling oil today ur economy is deep shit hell hole lol...true ur we're not ur mate... Ghana is the big leagues lol...ur poverty capital of the world country is big joke lol
the entire Ghana is dead brain....top 100 personality in Africa,no single Ghana...what you know how to do best is to have sex,no wonder your Ghana ladies prefer Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Regex: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vecto:

Hey bro, what language do you code in?

Python.
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Wizzzzmike: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
uthlaw:
the entire Ghana is dead brain....top 100 personality in Africa,no single Ghana...what you know how to do best is to have sex,no wonder your Ghana ladies prefer Nigerians!

Those Nigerians in top 100 personalities lol.. is any of them ur family member or are you one of them lol... Dude ur so dumb, we love sex yet ur country is over populated...ur talking like you people have sex with trees lol... Our women are intelligent and beautiful than ur men women in ur entire country including ur mother , sister and even ur girlfriend lol...ur not ashamed Ghanaian men don't even see ur women as ............ Lol good night dumbass boy
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by uthlaw: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Those Nigerians in top 100 personalities lol.. is any of them ur family member or are you one of them lol... Dude ur so dumb, we love sex yet ur country is over populated...ur talking like you people have sex with trees lol... Our women are intelligent and beautiful than ur men women in ur entire country including ur mother , sister and even ur girlfriend lol...ur not ashamed Ghanaian men don't even see ur women as ............ Lol good night dumbass boy
he pain am....I have one Ghana girl on my Facebook begging for 20cedis to send me nude pics....it maybe your sister!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by blackkoko123(m): 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
[img][/img]
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by blackkoko123(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
cheat on her.....and if you feel bad she is the one to be blame.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by VickyRotex(f): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
ajebuter:
Babangbali/iyangbali/enemyofprogress enemyofpeace..(5-Man Werey)

You hear?

In case that omo elewa aganyin on Vickyrotex street decides to pity you and marry you after 16 proposals..

Eleregbe

tongue tongue

bwhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

bwhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
shiooooooooor!
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Sangre: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
ubunja:
I agree women have met with terrible abuse at the hands of men over the centuries via extreme versions of Patriarchy, as you have listed at the top of your comment.

The system is meant to protect the weak, but now it's like the system is used by the weak to control and oppress the strong. Women are now revenging via the government, the laws and the police. But it won't end well.just ask the women of South Africa how their long list of rights earned them men's hatred and how that hatred is manifesting in Africa's highest level of women abuse and femicide. Women own the system but men own the streets.
that's a lie men face more abuse both verbally and physically men are doing what they should do, retaliate and then they term it abuse
Re: Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food by Momoney77: 8:30am On May 31, 2021
ubunja:
I agree women have met with terrible abuse at the hands of men over the centuries via extreme versions of Patriarchy, as you have listed at the top of your comment.

The system is meant to protect the weak, but now it's like the system is used by the weak to control and oppress the strong. Women are now revenging via the government, the laws and the police. But it won't end well.just ask the women of South Africa how their long list of rights earned them men's hatred and how that hatred is manifesting in Africa's highest level of women abuse and femicide. Women own the system but men own the streets.

Ubunja, can you write a bit more about these, just curious to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Baby Skin Lightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.