Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) (36666 Views)

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) / International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Youright: 9:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Enugu Amaka

CCECC Amaka

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:
Enugu airport with Chinese company name and company logo on it fence...China don come to stay.
use ur sense na.ilthe construction company is ccec and they constructed the airport...same way Julius Berger Lau their monolith when constructing projects

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by gidado14(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2020
post=93878776:
ON ENUGU AIRPORT.

The New Terminal Building International Wing of Enugu International Airport.

Right here is the new International wing of Enugu International Airport being constructed by Chinese company CCECC NIG LTD. This building is next to the type of building at Heathrow airport.

Here in Enugu International Airport, we have two wings currently, the old building will be converted to the local/domestic flight wing while the new building constructed by CCECC NIG LTD will be put to use as International Flight wing.
No body is healing Buhari for any good thing "SAI BABA"

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Oluwauchebest(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Abeg anybody in Lagos when get any type of work for Lagos when fit pay any amount..........I'm available abeg. Even if na concre work self..... Contact me ....if na to pack Gotta self .....08053959487

Na God I take dey beg b4 person do bad tin
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by googlepikins: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by tot(f): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2020
The Chinese have really made money from this country.

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Please

How can I confirm the authenticity of a souvey plan done by a brother on my plot

I am not in the country

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Officialgarri:

Instead of stylishly giving the glory to CCECC and overhyping the airport because it's in Enugu, why not swallow your pride and give the glory to the real government that made it happen

Remember, y'all blamed the government for temporarily shutting down the airport

Y'all blamed the government for not completing the renovation in a single day

If not hypocrisy, then you should still mention the government here as usual instead of a chinese company
... Na dem way of Life angry

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by 4tomandchi: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2020
So what was the rush in commissioning an uncompleted airport...

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Danwakae(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:
Enugu airport with Chinese company name and company logo on it fence...China don come to stay.

U don Bleep up... Local man

That is construction demarcation, not fence, when work is done , it will be remove and the fence will be build... China are in charge , cos the work is on the loan Nigeria borrowed from China.. that's the agreement... wicked Wise China.

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Show us the interior, please. This guy and his overbloated mouth, always overexaggerating nonsense.

You better respect yourself for comparing this abomination to Heathrow. I ask again, show us the interior pictures grin grin

NB: I am Igbo. I hate loud mouths and overexaggerating, and this OP does it all the time, hence my response.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by newk007(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Whaooo, fantastic idea

To make more Dan 400,000k in 2-3 months with zero capital but with consistency and dedication.

Check my signature.... Shalom
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Crownstar01: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2020
googlepikins:
Nigeria is a disgrace
Certainly. Some citizens who are somewhat blind keep on celebrating mediocrity. Tell the government this is substandard and everything would change.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Kormex: 9:43am On Sep 14, 2020
post=93878776:
ON ENUGU AIRPORT.

The New Terminal Building International Wing of Enugu International Airport.

Right here is the new International wing of Enugu International Airport being constructed by Chinese company CCECC NIG LTD. This building is next to the type of building at Heathrow airport.

Here in Enugu International Airport, we have two wings currently, the old building will be converted to the local/domestic flight wing while the new building constructed by CCECC NIG LTD will be put to use as International Flight wing.

Stop this. Old news.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Good one....someone above is saying the government that built the airport should be mentioned......

Should we also mention that the govt left Petrol at #162 naira as against #86 promised

Should we also mention that the govt that claims of Agricultural boost has left a bag of local rice at #36,000 as against #9,500

What of Electricity tariff increased to more than 100%

Flour mill has also warned of 50% price increase in flour.....so Bread price of Baked commodities will increase as well...

I know those saying Government was not mentioned in the building of Enugu Airport will not like to mention the above as well.....
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Fajoe2020: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Must every constructional project be carried out by the Chinese. What are then the educational institutions for? To train people for jobs that doesn't exist? Sh.. t

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Mejor79(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:
you can easily transport drugs and illegal money through this airport...
Your comment make you sound foolish. However, I commend you for saying truth that Aminu Kano International Airport and Murtala Mohammed Airport are use for illicit drug movement and illegal fund movement aboard.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
googlepikins:
Nigeria is a disgrace
...And you wey be a Nigerian nko ? Wetin you be ? angry
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by googlepikins: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Supermugu:
...And you wey be a Nigerian nko ? Wetin you be ? angry

Don't make me pull out just one airport in Ghana right now
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by KingMicky3286: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Dedik60513:
Good morning

I want to buy data.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by sammysmiles(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Dedik60513:
Good morning

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Xavie(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Promoter2:
Good to see. But comparing this to Heathrow is an abomination, you shouldn't do that.
very wrong
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Faithful007: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Nice work by buhari. But please don't mention akanu ibiam and Heathrow together again, you can be shot for that statement.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2020
googlepikins:

Don't make me pull out just one airport in Ghana right now
pull it out let's see

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Promoter2:
Good to see. But comparing this to Heathrow is an abomination, you shouldn't do that.
... Heathrow terminal 5

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by anonimi: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2020
SmartProf:
The fanfare and commissioning ceremonies given to basic infrastructural projects even when uncompleted in Nigeria baffles me...i have never mistakenly seen in Europe, America, Australia and other developed climes where govt holds ceremonies to Commission basic infrastructural projects. We need to change our mentality of mediocrity.

Na so o.
Meanwhile the software needed for the smooth functioning of the hardware (infrastructure) is neglected.
Education, healthcare, water, electricity, economy worked by enough staff that are highly paid compared to the politicians. Neglected.
So what do we have? Fantastically corrupt shitholes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by phantom24: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Looks like a warehouse.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2020
donbachi:

Stop showing your ignorance in public. This is normal when constructing is still in process. The logo was not on that building.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2020
We welcome the development its good for our people over there in Enugu state
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by anonimi: 9:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Supermugu:
... Heathrow terminal 5

Heathrow is in London/Britain, abi?
Are they also the extreme poverty capital of the world?
What is the gap between the total package of teachers and their MPs as well as the PM?
Do we have nearly 100% children enrolled in government schools with adequate professional teachers and enough equipment etc.
And what percentage of the construction work and materials were made in Britain? Is that the same percentage for us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall / Customs Intercepts Man At Indian Airport With Pythons, Tortoises, Monkey (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.