Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) (36654 Views)

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Ongoing Work At Enugu International Airport (Photos) / International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
How many times is the Enugu airport been built...when will the construction finish
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
mannasseh:

check your opay, they paid writers 2 days ago... they always pay before 15th of every month

Let me check it
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

which state is the property in? may link you with agents if possible

Anambra
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by strangest(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Aboguede:

Anambra

will involve a trip to the survey general at awka... just called my contacts there but he is not picking up... where in Anambra cause I'm in Onitsha at the moment
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

will involve a trip to the survey general at awka... just called my contacts there but he is not picking up... you can call me on *7*3 846 5582 to update you when I hear from him... where in Anambra cause I'm in Onitsha at the moment

I mean the web site to confirm a completed survey
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by strangest(m): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Aboguede:

I mean the web site to confirm a completed survey
none that I'm aware of
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

none that I'm aware of

So can u go to the office in awka or there in onitsha.

What will be the confirmation message
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Bigsunny01(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
GIGM terminal is better dan dis fucking bull shit
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by strangest(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Aboguede:

So can u go to the office in awka or there in onitsha.

What will be the confirmation message

, the agent at awka will go through their copies at the survey general office to confirm if a copy was dropped with them which will confirm its authenticity
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Maziyke(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
When are they going to commisdinoed this or is this among thé one they commissined uncompleted
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Shancca: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93878776:
ON ENUGU AIRPORT.

The New Terminal Building International Wing of Enugu International Airport.

Right here is the new International wing of Enugu International Airport being constructed by Chinese company CCECC NIG LTD. This building is next to the type of building at Heathrow airport.

Here in Enugu International Airport, we have two wings currently, the old building will be converted to the local/domestic flight wing while the new building constructed by CCECC NIG LTD will be put to use as International Flight wing.

It is an aberration to compare the new wing with Heathrow. Not even a match to Gatwick North wing let alone Heathrow. It’s good to see good stuff though but this comparison is misleading.
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2020
strangest:

, the agent at awka will go through their copies at the survey general office to confirm if a copy was dropped with them which will confirm its authenticity

Ok. Can u call him to know the things that he needs to do it
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by strangest(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Aboguede:

Ok. Can u call him to know the things that he needs to do it
call me
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by eaglechild: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Officialgarri:

Instead of stylishly giving the glory to CCECC and overhyping the airport because it's in Enugu, why not swallow your pride and give the glory to the real government that made it happen

Remember, y'all blamed the government for temporarily shutting down the airport

Y'all blamed the government for not completing the renovation in a single day

If not hypocrisy, then you should still mention the government here as usual instead of a chinese company
It shows you are absolutely totally ignorant about the construction history.
The international terminal building you see in the picture has not changed since this government came in place.
Every brick you see was by the previous government under Stella Oduah.
What has been done by the current minister was refurbishment/expansion of the runway, with night time lighting and ILS(new one still to be fully installed), and even after shutting the airport for a year it still hasn't been completed. Mind you this is just a 3 km runway with no taxi lane.

1 Like

Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2020
strangest:

call me

Ur email or number
Re: New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) by strangest(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Aboguede:

Ur email or number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi Flooded After Rainfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.