Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi (51426 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Goalnaldo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
He always look like he is enchanted undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
he will soon be disqualified if not careful, woman wrapper

Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by BrownCarton: 1:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo: A special type of simp
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by osazsky(m): 1:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Pls who is ozo I am lost
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by illicit(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Is Ozo not a title somewhere
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by franugo(m): 2:55am On Sep 14, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Where is that Girl that I love On Nairaland forum

Saaphiere you are called...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by sageb: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Dorling, dorling cheesy
hahahaha Tony Umez back in the days.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by TrippleEEE: 6:44am On Sep 14, 2020
light099:
Quite before majority started seeing Kiddwaya as an Alpha, I had already dubbed him a true Alpha blood, even though I never watch BBN. But there are some kids here who mentioned me then, claiming it was because he has money.

One thing neophytes don't know is, you might be the personification of handsomeness with money in your account, nonetheless if your game is still weak as a man, Musa the gateman might be shining madam's congo behind your back.
That is why some men think they have all the criteria to glue a bitch, but they eventually ended up shouting "what do women really want?"
Bitches are like Futher-mathematics, their equations are always hard to handle.

There's this craving in bitches which attract them to guys with badboy traits. Even the good church girls aren't left out, they also secretly admire bad guys.
You'd be surprised when you realize, years after Chris Brown had given Rihanna a swollen face in grand commando style, she still admires and wants him.

Here's Ozo who outwardly is the dream of every woman, but his only offense is being a good guy.
Nice write up but...

His offense is not being a good guy but being stupid especially to a bitch add lady.

Being a good guy will keep your real woman anyday anytime. Great marriages have been built on this.
Fidelity, respect, honesty, value, love, sacrifice, forgiveness and commitment.

If you really want a lasting relationship, you'll find "your woman" and be her "man" . That's being a great guy.

Simps are not good guys. They're just foolish dreamers with low self esteem. They refuse to hearken to redflags and stay where they are obviously used and maltreated.

Good guys are smart people. I have many elderly ones as mentors. I see their marriages firsthand and I want what they have. Gosh. I want that bond.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by TrippleEEE: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Simping is a self esteem issue.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2020
franugo:

Saaphiere you are called...
Good morning.
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by nuelyoyo(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2020
bukatyne:
I have seen this Ozo simp stuff a lot on NL and Twitter seems to join also.

What really is Ozo's offense?
Ozo has no respect for himself. Nengi repeatedly turned him down, he should let her be. A man becomes irritating when he continues to pester a lady who doesn't want him. He looks to me like a guy who was too shielded while growing up, so he has no social skills. He hardly even mingle or gist with other guys in the house. Na to dey follow Nengi up and down as fly dey follow shit na him sabi. Ozo na real ozuo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Bbbwings: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2020
shogsman:

Their thread has over 7000 pages,all I can say is that the youths of this country don't have any right to complain about the situation of things
EyezofGod120:
Damn niggaarr!! We too dey joke for this country,, DAT muscle wey we dey use on bbn if we put.am for bullhari matter he for don resign tey tey undecided
Go protest na
Who dey hold una?
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Amanda4life: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
I LIKE THE WAY TONY UMEZE USE TO PRONOUNCE" DARLING DARLING

KIKIKIKI
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by BluntNigerian: 6:03am On Sep 17, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Damn niggaarr!! We too dey joke for this country,, DAT muscle wey we dey use on bbn if we put.am for bullhari matter he for don resign tey tey undecided
You have never tried to put your energy into any massive move in an attempt to put Nigeria right. Because if you have done, you would have received the type of abandonment that would make you to decide to seek your own personal happiness and inner peace first.
The Nigerian people are not worth fighting for.
Take it from me.
The nearest persons to you would even be trying so hard to talk you out of it in the pretence of not wanting to loose you to the wicked hands of some desperate politicians who may send assassins on you.
But then, If you insisted and continued on your fight, and it started working, the same persons would start to pretend to want to join in the fight. And since it is not a fight you fight alone, you would let them in.
The next thing, you would discover that the energy they are putting in is even a stress to the movement, and a big distraction to the focus of the fight. In fact, you will discover that they joined the fight for some personal gains.
If you later win this fight of Frenemies, then comes the real fight of the faulty government itself, before even getting to the real persons you were targeting
Re: BBNaija: Tony Umez Vs Ozo Vs Nengi by Ebenezer2021(m): 4:40am On Sep 19, 2020
RoSeMaRyA:
Hmm LOL Let me laff life is too short angry grin grin
Rose Mary how are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maupe Ogun Of Channels TV: What Is Happening To Her? / Six Nigerian Actors Who Flawlessly Pull Off Crying Roles / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.