Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support (5163 Views)

President Buhari Declares Open Senior Police Retreat In Imo State (Photos) / Oyegun Declares Support For Obaseki’s Second Term / Why I Made APC Chairman, Oyegun Cry – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by farem: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pa Oyegun speaks:

*"It's true that I didn't give as much as I ought to give to support my party (APC) for the 2020 gubernatorial election. Many reasons are responsible for that, I won't go into that detail. While I have a duty to support my party, I however had a soft spot for Obaseki until he left my party. The truth is, we all know how Obaseki was made governor. I believe that he won't feel too bad to see that same process that he benefited from also remove him from office. It's poetic justice and it's actually equity because you cannot gain from a process and also wail when the same process compensates the one you took advantage of in the past. In summary, about the forthcoming election, I can tell you without mincing words that the APC will win the election and I enjoin Obaseki to accept the result in good faith and return to the APC where he truly belongs"* - Pa Oyegun speaks:

*"It's true that I didn't give as much as I ought to give to support my party (APC) for the 2020 gubernatorial election. Many reasons are responsible for that, I won't go into that detail. While I have a duty to support my party, I however had a soft spot for Obaseki until he left my party. The truth is, we all know how Obaseki was made governor. I believe that he won't feel too bad to see that same process that he benefited from also remove him from office. It's poetic justice and it's actually equity because you cannot gain from a process and also wail when the same process compensates the one you took advantage of in the past. In summary, about the forthcoming election, I can tell you without mincing words that the APC will win the election and I enjoin Obaseki to accept the result in good faith and return to the APC where he truly belongs"*

-Chief John Odigie Oyegun, former National Chairman, APC

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by dogmax(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
PA Oyegun has finished it and nothing more to say than to say MOU please take heart.

8 Likes

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Jafar1: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
You endorsement makes no difference anyway..

Na rigging go full this election so...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by CilicMarin: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
In summary, about the forthcoming election, I can tell you without mincing words that the APC will win the election and I enjoin Obaseki to accept the result in good faith and return to the APC where he truly belongs"

E don Scam Obaseki grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by solmus: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
cool

Pa Oyegun don do forecast like Baba Ijebu, he don feel Edo people's pulse just like Oba of Benin did

He strategically delayed his verdict and comments till die minutes

Edo no be Abia State

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nadaken: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lol, I had seen the signs all through and laugh at those who don't know.

I won't be going to vote that day cos I know the outcome.

This is the same oyegun that has been in obaseki camp all through, he isn't necessarily leaving obaseki but seeing the handwriting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Greatest100(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
If these words are truly coming from Oyegun, that means he is a loyal party man to the core. There is an adage that says " what an elderly person sees while sitting down, a young person might not see it even if he or she climb the tree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by WATCHOVER(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Believe this political nonsense write up at your own peril, do you think Oyegun will come out openly at this time to say such.
4+4= is a goal for Obaseki.
Haters, in Klint d drunk voice you are Desmond ediots

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by MsAllison(f): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
CilicMarin:

E don Scam Obaseki grin grin
fake news from terrorists

4+4 torgba!

fire for fire
rig and roast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by WATCHOVER(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Greatest100:
If these words are truly coming from Oyegun, that means he is a loyal party man to the core. There is an adage that says " what an elderly person sees while sitting down, a young person might not see it even if he or she climb the tree.
That an outdated proverb, Old people this days don't see anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nadaken: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Believe this political nonsense write up at your own peril, do you think Oyegun will come out openly at this time to say such.
4+4= is a goal for Obaseki.
Haters, in Klint d drunk voice you are Desmond ediots
oyegun isn't a man of fear, he says it as it is.

You may not believe but it's him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by CilicMarin: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
MsAllison:
fake news from terrorists

4+4 torgba!

fire for fire
rig and roast

Opiaku and his numerous monikers this one pain you Wella.... cheesy

Go and bring your cancelling handles let's ban all of them as usual.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by WATCHOVER(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nadaken:
oyegun isn't a man of fear, he says it as it is.

You may not believe but it's him
Are you instigating me to accept lies

2 Likes

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by daddytime(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
The courts will remind APC that they are candidate less in this election.

No wonder Obaseki no even dey worry himself too much.

5 Likes

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by kingphilip(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
The best rigger carries the day.

Who remembers that Oshiomole's video he said 'Only those who can bear the pain of rigging should be made to participate in elections?'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nadaken: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Are you instigating me to accept lies
No, except a rebuttal from oyegun if this isn't him.

But no it won't come

1 Like

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Judeerons32: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
I know the outcome na so Hillary take loose o. Lol. Politics is numbers every vote counts. Adeleke will tell u. Lol
Nadaken:

This is the same oyegun that has been in obaseki camp all through, he isn't necessarily leaving obaseki but seeing the handwriting
Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by bolaayenimo: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
this strabismus looking Ojeniyi is a bloody APC apologist

1 Like

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nadaken: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
daddytime:
The courts will remind APC that they are candidate less in this election.

No wonder Obaseki no even dey worry himself too much.
the state fraction headed by ojezua which was directed by giadom had since given ize iyamu the pass in it's final dealing before it's expiration

Remember also that state chairman don't issue governorship forms, so ize iyamu query would rather be to the national wherein every fraction at that time had accepted his candidature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by kayusely70(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
A Final Nail On Mr MOU's Political Coffin.

4 Likes

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by LUGBE: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rigging format completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by ThatFairGuy1: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin he's fighting and Insulting the system that made him governor. What a fucking hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Paramount01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na wao...the way I hate obesaki hen.God bless by right or by crook let there be changes in the face of Edo governor... It been long they even see governor way fine
Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by FirstbornWds: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Greatest100:

Even fools get old.... So then, should we necessarily believe everything, including what old fools tell us hook and sinker?
Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Unigrad: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Torgba 4+4
No power can change it.
APC is dead in South South.
Edo is PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by allthingsgood: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Chai use and dump!

Oyegun is wicked o grin

After leading foolish obaseki to his political doom cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by allthingsgood: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Unigrad:
Torgba 4+4
No power can change it.
APC is dead in South South.
Edo is PDP.

Kikikikiki
Una go cry tire grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Edo is not for sale
Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by abc115: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Waiting till dying moment
Re: OBASEKI Versus IZE-IYAMU: Former APC chairman,Oyegun declares open Support by farem: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nadaken:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Critical Look At The Picture Of Ikonso Shows That He Was Tortured To Death / Mahmood Yakubu: INEC Has No Candidate In Elections / Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.